Stores > Leisure Pro
  • Leisure Pro Leisure Pro Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th Street. 3rd Fl.
    • Contact: custserv@leisurepro.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
Voice your opinion! Review Leisure Pro by clicking a star below.
2017-03-11

Good or Great?

"I prefer Great, thats why I choose Leisure Pro, its always on time and its products are quality products, you tell me....
good or Great?

This review was modified by juanpablooriol on March 14 2017 12:15:30 AM

2017-03-10

Great company.

" Great price, Oceanic reg and octo new and exactly as described, insanely fast delivery. I will definitely buy from these guys again."

This review was modified by nicknace on March 14 2017 12:15:22 AM

2017-02-27

Bungee Fin Straps

"I love them. I should have bought this type of strap years ago. They feel tight, and comfortable. I tried hard to shake them off, after installation. They didn't budge, plus the rubber that touches the boot is wide enough that it's very comfortable on the heal. I highly recommend them."

This review was modified by rons_place on March 01 2017 12:00:01 PM

2017-02-03

outstanding company

"Leisure Pro has been my go to company for a couple years now. They have terrific prices and each product I have gotten has been outstanding. If I have problems locating diving products locally, I can be assured that they will have the item I need and even show me something better."

This review was modified by bmohondro on February 07 2017 12:15:12 AM

2017-01-27

FOX 40 "SONIK" WHISTLE

"Absolutely the "best" referee whistle for the money. Leisure Pro's customer service was fantastic. The item was delivered to my front door promptly. Will definitely purchase from them again in the future. "

This review was modified by W.E.FRANCIS on January 31 2017 12:02:17 AM

2017-01-20

Wow great experience

"I used the online chat the get help picking the right scuba suit got a great deal and it showed up at my door two days later with free shipping. A great shopping experience "

This review was modified by mikereuv492-47686 on January 24 2017 12:01:49 AM

2017-01-12

Screwed again

"I swore I would never buy from you again...even with the 50$ voucher you sent me for the last order you screwed up. I tried giving it to a friend but he could not use it, so I ordered again because I had the voucher, no way of knowing the total amount because you sent me the invoice without applying the voucher, I get my order by UPS and I have to pay a 20$ import charge because you guys put down the price before applying the voucher value. Thanks again for being so transparent and useful."

This review was modified by jacqueslebrock on January 17 2017 12:00:18 AM
Rep reply posted Jan-13-2017

A rep from Leisure Pro, leisurepro, has responded

“We are sorry to hear about your friend having difficulties redeeming the issued Gift Card, we are glad to hear you were able to redeem it. As for the invoice total, please note a Gift card is a payment method which pays for part of the order in the amount given, so the invoice total would stay the same and import taxes & duties are based off of invoice total. ”

2017-01-10

Love this backpack.

"This backpack keeps everything I need for work and much, much more. 2 large compartments, one I did not see until I started looking closely. I had my old backpack for 10 years and this one seems to be just as sturdy. I envision it lasting the same."

This review was modified by watsonink on January 12 2017 05:15:02 PM

2017-01-01

Better price and service than Amazon! This will be my first stop for scuba gear

"I went to Amazon to buy a dive computer for a trip next month. I found a used one for a decent price. Long story short the seller never sent it and eventually cancelled the order a few weeks later. Amazon's customer service was terrible. I still needed a computer but didn't want to buy from them anymore (and it was the same retail price). Found Leisure Pro and the item was even on sale which meant their price was cheaper. I ordered it and there was actually an issue with this order too. Instead of sending me the discounted, discontinued, model they sent me the new, more expensive, one. I contacted them assuming it was a mistake (names are very similar) and didn't want anyone to get in trouble. I offered to return it for the correct model if they could get my order to me before my trip next week. I turns out they ran out of the device and couldn't order more. They could have cancelled my order and told me to buy the more expensive item but instead they just gave me the new model as a courtesy. They didn't even make a fuss and send an email highlighting their unexpected customer service. They just did it. They made a good impression on me and I plan on making them my first stop for my gear."

This review was modified by scubaOak on January 01 2017 01:47:22 PM

2016-12-27

THE TRAVELIN B.C. PERFECT

"I LIVE AND DIVE NEW JERSEY DRY SUIT COLD DARK WATERS HEAVEY GEAR LOTS OF LEAD WEIGHT. EVERY THING IN REDUNDENCE WELL NOW I AM TRAVELING AND DOING WARM WATER DIVING SO I WANTED A SIMPLE , LITE BASIC BACK INFLATED B.C AND THIS MY FRIENDS IS JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR WAS NOT EASY TO FIND. FOLDS EASY, COMPACT, LITE IN WEIGHT ,EASY ON AND EASY OFF 2 SMALL POCKETS ONE I WILL USE FOR A SAFETY SAUSAGE .THE OTHER A SMALL- 150 FOOT LINE-THOM- REEL ALREADY STUCK MY TANK AND REGS ON RIGHT OUT THE BOX LOVE THE FITS AND FINISH. WOW LEISURE PRO ALWAYS DELIVERS QUILITY PRODUCTS AT EXCELLENT PRICES.AND MOST TIMES DELIVERED IN TWO DAYS OR LESS."

This review was modified by 1BLACKFISH on December 27 2016 02:46:09 PM

2016-09-28

Best seller of the diving gears

"Leisure Pro is simply a pleasure to do business with. They do all the right things that separate the great online retailers from everyone else. Easy returns, easy shipping, easy to talk to a knowledgeable live person, great at more than making up for their mistakes."

This review was modified by jcrabtree on September 28 2016 05:32:49 PM

2016-09-23

"Excellent price and product. The only thing is that there is no cheapest choice for delivery. I pay for the delivery to leisurepor when I order and again to UPS when arrive."

2016-09-20

Cruiser snorkeling vest

"Just received our vests, we had the same question as everyone. What size, I'am 6'2" and weigh 200lbs, I got a large. It fits snug/tight dry, I believe an extra large would be too big once in the water. My wife with her permission, 5'4" 135lbs, smaller around the top with larger ****. she got a small and medium, tried both on and the small fit better. she said it was snug and a little tight with air in it. We haven't used them yet. This is a dry fit."

2016-09-15

Kick A BCD at fantastic price

"This was a great deal. They were very helpful and super fast. The text message package watch notified me when shipping and delivery was happening. Awesome shop!

2016-09-14

Ready to dive in!

"Though I haven't had my Sherwood Luna BCD in the water yet, after the amazing customer service, fantastic price and super fast shipping, I can't imagine it will be anything less than spectacular!!!"

This review was modified by WVWahine on September 14 2016 12:48:14 PM

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.