Stores > Leisure Pro

Product & services pricing Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Leisure Pro by clicking a star below.
2017-04-26

NRS Co-Pilot Knife Titanium

"The guys were helpful in confirming by email that they could ship halfway round the world.
Order was placed and within a few hours got confirmation the knife was on its way and delivered two days later!

2017-04-26

As always, a pleasure.

"I do like the efficiency, it is superb! The quality of all of the products I have ordered to date have been outstanding. I am always shopping at Leisure Pro. "

2017-04-24

Amazing fast service

"Leisurepro delivered to me internationally. Their prices were goid, their range if products is really extensive and they tracked my order for me. It arrived in very little time. This was a great shopping experience"

2017-04-06

Great company!

"Quality of merchandise is exactly as pictured. Return and exchange policies are great and service is gracious and quick!"

2017-04-05

Great customer service

"The BC I ordered was no longer made. Leisure Pro made good with another BC and shipped in excellent time. Always a pleasure dealing with you. "

2017-03-31

Exceptional customer service

"I would like to express my appreciation for Clariz T (customer service representative) help with my warranty incident.
She really represents exceptional quality customer service, I will definitely go to Leisure Pro for all my diving needs knowing that you are there

2017-03-30

Excellent

"First time shopper
The order was shipped promptly
Tracking of the order status was very prompt

2017-03-28

Great Customer Service! Very Fast Delivery

"I had ordered a light from the manufacture and received notification it was on backorder 2 days before my trip to Thailand. Leisure pro came to the rescue by overnighting the same light to me. I received it just as promised. I am so happy to be able to have it for my trip. I can't thank you enough! "

2017-03-23

Great Fit

"Ordered the Black/Yellow shorty XL wet-suit. First business day after order I received an email about my order; Henderson no longer makes this one. They gave me the option to chose the more expensive Black one or money back. I chose the Black and it came 3 days later. Suit was comfortable and fit Great!!"

2017-03-22

Awesome service!

"These fins have gotten to me in absolutely record time! I have been looking for fins like these, and was delighted to find them available and at a good price. They are very good looking, and they fit well, but they are quite stiff as other reviewers have mentioned. I will be using them for a month of snorkeling soon, so am hoping they will soften up a little as one reviewer mentioned happened to his after using them a few times. Either way, they will perform better than my shortie fins that I have been using for several years. I can't keep up with my snorkel buddy at all with the short fins, and I expect these to propel me much better. I am very pleased with the fins and especially the service. The tips on the sizing were right on the money, too. I ordered down two sizes and they are just perfect."

2017-03-11

Good or Great?

"I prefer Great, thats why I choose Leisure Pro, its always on time and its products are quality products, you tell me....
good or Great?

2017-03-10

Great company.

" Great price, Oceanic reg and octo new and exactly as described, insanely fast delivery. I will definitely buy from these guys again."

2017-02-27

Bungee Fin Straps

"I love them. I should have bought this type of strap years ago. They feel tight, and comfortable. I tried hard to shake them off, after installation. They didn't budge, plus the rubber that touches the boot is wide enough that it's very comfortable on the heal. I highly recommend them."

2017-02-03

outstanding company

"Leisure Pro has been my go to company for a couple years now. They have terrific prices and each product I have gotten has been outstanding. If I have problems locating diving products locally, I can be assured that they will have the item I need and even show me something better."

2017-01-27

FOX 40 "SONIK" WHISTLE

"Absolutely the "best" referee whistle for the money. Leisure Pro's customer service was fantastic. The item was delivered to my front door promptly. Will definitely purchase from them again in the future. "

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.