Stores > Leisure Pro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
Voice your opinion! Review Leisure Pro by clicking a star below.
2017-09-11

Scubapro mens' definition 3mm wetsuit

"Excellent experience with leisure pro. Extremely satisfied. I had initially received my wetsuit and it was a bit small, I exchanged it for one size up and it fits great. Very smooth return process with no added cost. I am always very pleased with leisure pro! Would recommend it to any of my diving friends."

2017-09-08

Fast delivery and great selection!

"Great job! The search function is sometimes hard to use, but great service!"

2017-09-08

challenges of the Unforseen.

"I had done biz with L.P. in the past, this time I'm giving 5 stars bcs the product (service) is pretty consistent until one gets to the human interaction.
After experiencing some level of misscomunication based on people seemingly not getting the full message in English (reading & understanding exactly the request) still give the high mark.
Will do biz again with L.P. only different agent i'd consider to interact with.

2017-09-07

Excellent service with Leisure Pro.

"Our snorkel vest arrived. Both were too small. We returned and received our newer (larger) vests within a week. Very easy to shop with Leisure Pro. Thank you"

2017-09-05

Absolutely great service!

"Great resolution of small issue."

2017-09-02

Reg Shopping

"My experience whenever I use Leisure Pro is always a positive one. Great job with advise and website is the easiest I've used when I'm looking for SCUBA stuff.

2017-08-29

Customer Service NONE - mailed me two left handed gloves on Med and one Large

"Ordered two pairs of gloves 7mm. They mailed them. We each tried on one and felt we were ok. Went diving in MN a few weeks later in a lake. We had to walk into the lake down a hill with all our gear on. Once in the water we tried to put our gloves on and I noticed I was mailed two left hand gloves. One med (which I wanted) and one large. We were unable to dive where and when we wanted because of this. I had to pay to mail back their mistake. My exchange/return has been with them for over a week and customer service keeps saying "now the gloves are in inspection, allow two more days" and "now the gloves are in holding allow two more days". They are not responding to me and giving me the run around. And for those of you have ever dove in MN, it is not ocean diving... You have to walk down hills into lakes, it isn't easy. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEND ME MY MONEY BACK!! I will never use them again and I would encourage everyone to find a new store"

2017-08-25

good

"very good exelent very good exelent"

2017-08-23

Great Service

"Called to change order. No problem. Received items in 5 days."

2017-08-22

A great place to buy your scuba gear

"Excelente customer service, with good prices."

2017-08-16

Customer service could be better

"Bought a brush and a vaccum head, the brush fell apart when I used it the first time and neither item fit my standard size telepole. It took several calls and emails to get them to issue me a refund."

2017-08-16

Customer service made everything right!

"I initially had an issue with receiving the product on time. After contacting customer service, they were willing to make sure I was completely satisfied. Great customer service makes all of the difference! "

Rep reply posted Aug-16-2017

A rep from Leisure Pro, leisurepro, has responded

“This order was placed on Thursday 7/27 after our shipping cutoff, we shipped it the following day via UPS Next Day Air as requested and this was delivered on the next business day which was 7/31. ”

2017-08-14

Great fit

"Great fit, amazing quality, fantastic style"

2017-08-07

Swoof the deesh!

"Product looks good! Thanks LP"

2017-08-07

Beware of trying to return anything.

"I ordered a high end Bare 5mm wetsuit through Amazon, it let in too much water and did not properly insulate. I needed it for a trip with cold water dives. I contacted Leisurepro.com through Amazon before the 60 day dead line, and after weeks of delay on Leisurepro's part, they won't take back the defective wetsuit as promised on their site. They didn't even offer store credit, they only suggested I contact the warranty department. I had to purchase a different wet suit, certainly not from Leisurepro.com at additional expense for the trip. Beware of buying anything from this seller, you may be stuck with unsatisfactory items.

Update: After I complained to Amazon about Leisurepro, I did receive a refund, but Leisurepro first dedeucted $61.50 as a 15% restocking fee. After further complaints to Amazon and because of this negative review, Leisurepro did finnally contact me and refunded the restocking fee so I received a full refund.

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.