Stores > Leisure Pro

• Leisure Pro Leisure Pro Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th Street. 3rd Fl.
    • Contact: custserv@leisurepro.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

2016-07-08

Lightning Fast Service

"Very quick delivery, unbeatable prices, enormous selection. What is not to like?"

This review was modified by fishbed61 on July 08 2016 04:08:10 PM

2016-07-08

Quality, Shipping Speed, Service - Top Notch

"I had the best experience shopping at LeisurePro,
Love this store and the products, wished they had a supplier here in Canada for the cheaper currency exchange but great online store.
Regardless their pricing is great.

This review was modified by queveq on July 08 2016 07:09:17 AM

2016-06-21

Professional

"Fast shipment and professional Seller A+"

2016-06-20

Leisure pro is awesome

"Awesome! Exactly what I ordered. Fits great. Customer service above and beyond. Thank you guys or girls. You have got a repeat customer!!"

This review was modified by Bodhidryer on June 21 2016 02:42:11 PM

2016-06-09

"Excellent response time when I returned my dive computer for service or replacement, and excellent service when I asked for retrieval of my dive logs from the returned (and locked-up) dive computer."

This review was modified by divertom2016 on June 09 2016 11:57:17 PM

2016-06-09

Incredible Customer Service, fantastic prices and awesome products

"First off I reviewed the items I purchased and there were quite a few. Overall the experience was nearly perfect though one of the two Cressi Ellipse Titanium MC9 regulators leaked from the first stage and was unusable which resulted in my wife not being able to dive.
Saying this the Customer Service employees jumped on our issue right away, lined me up for the return which we sent out late last week. The President even sent me a personal apology which was great and sure made a difference in my opinion of the entire company. The return arrived to Leisure Pro 10pm Tuesday night and I received our replacement Today (Thursday) before 10am, now that is INCREDIBLE Customer Service considering we live in Canada!
The issue we had was the suppliers fault yet Leisure Pro took their mistake and made every possible effort to ensure it was replaced in time for this weekends dive something we thought could never be achieved.
I can't speak for others nor can I speak to any positives or negatives they have but I surely can tell you that if there are any negative issues then those people surely cannot be pleased by anyone. My experience dealing with many companies over my lifetime provides a unique perspective, one that I can say leans towards most companies just talking the walk and very rarely do you ever find a company that goes this fare to prove they walk that talk!
Thanks again Leisure Pro for everything you have done, you have awesome people working from the shippers to the president!

This review was modified by pjk007-1 on June 09 2016 09:32:22 AM

2016-05-25

Exceeded expectations!

"Never tried, or heard of, leisure pro before - but they had the Brass quick release with coil lanyard I was looking for. Boy howdy is this heavy duty! Definitely worth the $15 I paid, really glad I ordered 4 of them. And the free shipping still got it to my house in 2 days. Really impressed and very satisfied with the whole transaction. Will definitely check out leisure pro in the future. I was so impressed and wanted to leave positive feedback that I've rewritten this review twice putting up with this crappy "resellerratings" interface that required me to make YET ANOTHER online account, which I need like a hole in the head. You're welcome, Leisure Pro. "

2016-05-06

Fast Delivery, Good quality

"I am very satisfied with the service. The price is great, good product, and delivered fast!

This review was modified by pnugroho on May 06 2016 07:16:20 PM

2016-05-04

Exellent service..!!!

"If good service should have a second name it would have to be … Leisure Pro..!!"

This review was modified by juanmsantoni on May 14 2016 01:40:54 PM

2016-04-22

Awesomely responsive customer service!

"I ordered four BCD's from Leisure Pro, and one was delivered without a chest strap. I sent an email to their customer service team, and "Riley B" responded very quickly. He arranged for a new strap to be delivered to me directly from the manufacturer, and it arrived within a week of my complaint. Riley communicated with me directly, both by phone and by email, and was courteous and prompt at all times. Leisure Pro is awesome!"

This review was modified by MissKWilson on April 22 2016 09:43:46 AM

2016-04-20

confused on ladies sizes?

"I had to really scrutinize all the reviews to figure out what ladies size to order. Depending on the shoe style I can wear an 8, and now more often than not, an 8.5. So, I purchased the size 7. They fit great with room to spare before toes would hit the end of shoe. Toe box is spacious in width so it doesn't hurt bunions -- something that ladies often have to deal with. Delivered quickly for a reasonable expediting charge."

This review was modified by dianalynd on April 20 2016 12:02:07 PM

2016-04-13

Pros in many ways

"I made a big mistake by using Leisure Pro's competition, Scuba.Com. This happened because I wanted a particular item that was not available at Leisure Pro. To make a long story short the California company was incompetent every step of the way. I finally decided to call Leisure Pro and I can not tell you the difference in customer service, price and promptness.
I will always use them for my snorkeling needs. They really are light years ahead of the competition

This review was modified by gutsea on April 13 2016 12:53:12 PM

2016-04-07

Great service - thanks AAron

"Aaron got me a great price on the gear I needed and made the buying process very straightforward. Order arrived at my home in Canada in less than 48 hours. Shipping and brokerage charges (UPS Worldwide) were very reasonable. I had to pay Canadian taxes (as expected - nothing to do with Leisure Pro) but no surprises."

This review was modified by simonbcanuck on April 07 2016 04:15:49 PM

2016-01-30

Go ahead and Relax. It is safe to order on line.

"I needed to buy a lot of equipment for a new dive realm I was entering and because I am not a wealthy man I did a lot of shopping on line to try to find some good deals. One thing that makes me nervous about on-line shopping is the need to get good quality and a good fit which is hard to judge when not seeing it in person. I also worried about what kind of hassle I would get if I had to return something. Based upon price alone I was going to buy about half from Leisure Pro and the other half from various other sites. After using the chat feature on Leisure Pro and receiving great info and advice from their customer service, I decided to buy all the items I needed from them. They were very patient and their answers were well informed, and they really helped me with making judgments on size based upon what I was getting (stretchy vs non stretchy products, etc). All the items arrived quickly and in good condition, even the back ordered one, and they were of good quality. I have not had to return anything because they all fit well, but I am confident they would have treated me well if I had. "

This review was modified by EricHulett on January 30 2016 07:26:47 AM

2016-01-27

No issues

"Best price could find. Installed for a season, no problems to date. Used on around 100 dives."

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.