Stores > Leisure Pro

• Leisure Pro Leisure Pro Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th Street. 3rd Fl.
    • Contact: custserv@leisurepro.com

Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-05-06

Fast Delivery, Good quality

"I am very satisfied with the service. The price is great, good product, and delivered fast!

This review was modified by pnugroho on May 06 2016 07:16:20 PM

2016-05-04

Exellent service..!!!

"If good service should have a second name it would have to be … Leisure Pro..!!"

This review was modified by juanmsantoni on May 14 2016 01:40:54 PM

2016-04-22

Awesomely responsive customer service!

"I ordered four BCD's from Leisure Pro, and one was delivered without a chest strap. I sent an email to their customer service team, and "Riley B" responded very quickly. He arranged for a new strap to be delivered to me directly from the manufacturer, and it arrived within a week of my complaint. Riley communicated with me directly, both by phone and by email, and was courteous and prompt at all times. Leisure Pro is awesome!"

This review was modified by MissKWilson on April 22 2016 09:43:46 AM

2016-04-20

confused on ladies sizes?

"I had to really scrutinize all the reviews to figure out what ladies size to order. Depending on the shoe style I can wear an 8, and now more often than not, an 8.5. So, I purchased the size 7. They fit great with room to spare before toes would hit the end of shoe. Toe box is spacious in width so it doesn't hurt bunions -- something that ladies often have to deal with. Delivered quickly for a reasonable expediting charge."

This review was modified by dianalynd on April 20 2016 12:02:07 PM

2016-04-13

Pros in many ways

"I made a big mistake by using Leisure Pro's competition, Scuba.Com. This happened because I wanted a particular item that was not available at Leisure Pro. To make a long story short the California company was incompetent every step of the way. I finally decided to call Leisure Pro and I can not tell you the difference in customer service, price and promptness.
I will always use them for my snorkeling needs. They really are light years ahead of the competition

This review was modified by gutsea on April 13 2016 12:53:12 PM

2016-04-07

Great service - thanks AAron

"Aaron got me a great price on the gear I needed and made the buying process very straightforward. Order arrived at my home in Canada in less than 48 hours. Shipping and brokerage charges (UPS Worldwide) were very reasonable. I had to pay Canadian taxes (as expected - nothing to do with Leisure Pro) but no surprises."

This review was modified by simonbcanuck on April 07 2016 04:15:49 PM

2016-01-30

Go ahead and Relax. It is safe to order on line.

"I needed to buy a lot of equipment for a new dive realm I was entering and because I am not a wealthy man I did a lot of shopping on line to try to find some good deals. One thing that makes me nervous about on-line shopping is the need to get good quality and a good fit which is hard to judge when not seeing it in person. I also worried about what kind of hassle I would get if I had to return something. Based upon price alone I was going to buy about half from Leisure Pro and the other half from various other sites. After using the chat feature on Leisure Pro and receiving great info and advice from their customer service, I decided to buy all the items I needed from them. They were very patient and their answers were well informed, and they really helped me with making judgments on size based upon what I was getting (stretchy vs non stretchy products, etc). All the items arrived quickly and in good condition, even the back ordered one, and they were of good quality. I have not had to return anything because they all fit well, but I am confident they would have treated me well if I had. "

This review was modified by EricHulett on January 30 2016 07:26:47 AM

2016-01-27

No issues

"Best price could find. Installed for a season, no problems to date. Used on around 100 dives."

2016-01-27

Awesome service and selection with unbeatable prices

"My husband I love Leisure Pro because the prices, selection, and customer service are incredible. He once bought me fins but I didn't like the color. Leisure Pro's response? Send 'em back! Wow. For my latest purchase I searched many outlets and even my local shop couldn't get what I wanted. Sure enough Leisure Pro had it. "

This review was modified by nmichell on January 27 2016 09:14:38 AM

2016-01-26

Great Customer Service

"I remember that the Leisre Pro rep eas very personalble and caught my name right away. He explained what I would need with my fins ( new jet fins) and he helped me with the snorkel and boot choices. He beat the competitor price on the fins also. I really did appreciate the time he took explaining everything to me."

2015-12-14

"Now Leisure Pro has changed the sory again saying it was supposed to be a different bag...but here is the actual email I received from "Shae F. Customerservice@leisurepro.com"
This is in reference to the the CRESSI MOBY 5 BAG WITH WHEELS that you
bought from the daily deals. We are sorry to inform you that we are unable
to honor the $50 price for all 3 items. It appears that there was indeed a
price error for the bag, as the intended daily deal price was $124.95
(regular price is $189.95).
...If the Deal of the Day was supposed to be a "different bag" then why didn't they offer that bag to me instead of refusing to honor my purchase of the other 2 bags that I ordered?
Bottom line- They advertised a product for a special "Deal of the Day" for one price and then refused to honor the "Deal of the Day". Then when questioned they said the price was wrong, was supposed to be $124.95 not $50. Then I pointed out that Leisure Pro's everyday regular price for the bag is and has always been $124.95. Now they say "it was supposed to be a different bag". So what is the truth and why haven't they offered me the "other bag" for $50?

This review was modified by bgda24 on December 15 2015 09:12:05 AM
Rep reply posted Dec-15-2015

A rep from Leisure Pro, leisurepro, has responded

“This Daily Deal had a price error (it was supposed to be a different bag), and in good faith we decided to honor the mistake, but limited to only 1 per household.”

2015-10-29

"Wow! Thank you so much! I noticed that UPS changed the arrival date from Thursday to Wednesday, got it 1 day ahead of schedule, just in time! I really appreciate it. You guys are awesome. You have a customer, actually 2, for life. Also, all the equipment came very well packaged and just what I expected."

2015-10-11

"I have been diving for over three years. Most of my scuba equipment purchases were done through Lesure Pro. I never had a problem with them. They even allowed me to return two $1300 Scubapro computers because I did not like issues with its display for a full refund. I contend they are one of the best choices for dive equipment purchases. I will continue to purchase lost cost to high cost items from them with confidence. I have spent several thousand dollars in transactions with them. I felt compelled to write this from my positive buying experience with them and not understanding why they do not have a better rating with Resellers."

2015-09-24

"Okay, I am confused. I almost missed out on a wonderful buying experience because of the rating system on this site. Leisure Pro has a 4.39 rating out of 10. But they have 736 - 5 star ratings out of 839 reviews. That doesn't make sense. Anyway.. I had a fantastic experience. I was not sure what I wanted/needed but Frank Lubold (the rep I worked with on the phone) made perfect suggestions that not only saved me a lot of money, but also got me what I needed. Furthermore, when the gloves didn't fit Frank took care of the exchange fast and efficiently. To say "it was a pleasure dealing with Frank and Leisure Pro" would be a gross UNDERSTATEMENT. I am very happy would highly recommend them to my "mother"."

2015-07-11

"Price from LeisurePo is extremely reasonable and you can definitely find good deals in here. I have purchased from them numerous of times and was happy about it. However, my latest order was terrible and the customer service is worst and of no help at all. Waited for a month for a back-ordered of 2 OMS Bladder in RED but the wrong color bladder was shipped (I received a Black bladder) in 2 separate shipments.

Given I have recently gotten an assignment overseas, I have paid a forwarder to send the goods overseas and you can imagine the costs. When I informed them about getting the wrong order. The solution they give is yes, you can return but we will not be covering any shipping costs or else, you can keep it and we give you $30 off each. Worst is that they kept pushing and emphasis on the $60 TOTAL discount I will get. But nope, they will not cover any shipping costs for my sending the bladders back from overseas nor any of the forwarder charges for exchange nor any discount should I decided I want the RED instead of the black bladder. And not willing to ship the goods from US directly to me overseas. Meaning that I will need to pay to return the goods from overseas and again paid the forwarder to have the goods to be shipped to me again... all because of THEIR mistake!

Been waiting for these bladders for a Sipidan trip. Obviously not going to be able to use that and no solutions provided... other than the "should you decide the keep them we can give you $30 off each, that's a total of $60"... $60 is not enough to cover the shipping costs in the first place.

Extremely terrible customer service and all costs to be borne by me. And it's like it's not their fault in sending the wrong items. Worst, they still do not have the RED bladders in stock. I don't even know how many more months I need to wait to get them.... if ever!

So yes, cheap price but poor service. Take the risks.

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

A rep from Leisure Pro, leisurepro, has responded

“This order was placed to be shipped to a US address, we would do whatever it takes to make this right by bringing the item back from that address and reshipping a new one, however we cannot be held responsible to cover shipping to and from a different country other than where it was originally shipped to.”

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.