Stores > Leisure Pro

• Leisure Pro Leisure Pro Elite Status

• Address: 42 West 18th Street. 3rd Fl.
    • Contact: custserv@leisurepro.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

2016-09-23

"Excellent price and product. The only thing is that there is no cheapest choice for delivery. I pay for the delivery to leisurepor when I order and again to UPS when arrive."

2016-09-20

Cruiser snorkeling vest

"Just received our vests, we had the same question as everyone. What size, I'am 6'2" and weigh 200lbs, I got a large. It fits snug/tight dry, I believe an extra large would be too big once in the water. My wife with her permission, 5'4" 135lbs, smaller around the top with larger ****. she got a small and medium, tried both on and the small fit better. she said it was snug and a little tight with air in it. We haven't used them yet. This is a dry fit."

2016-09-15

Kick A BCD at fantastic price

"This was a great deal. They were very helpful and super fast. The text message package watch notified me when shipping and delivery was happening. Awesome shop!

2016-09-14

Ready to dive in!

"Though I haven't had my Sherwood Luna BCD in the water yet, after the amazing customer service, fantastic price and super fast shipping, I can't imagine it will be anything less than spectacular!!!"

This review was modified by WVWahine on September 14 2016 12:48:14 PM

2016-09-14

Always good service, great return policy.

"This time I had to make a return for a larger size. LP made it easy with a UPS prepaid return label, and they quickly shipped a larger size."

This review was modified by wadelg on September 14 2016 12:13:34 PM

2016-09-10

Great Transaction and great Snorkel

"Comfortable and lightweight. Good design and works well"

2016-09-08

esta bien para el precio pero les falto el enganche en el cabo para amarrar la bolla

"les falto el enganche en el cabo para enganchar la bolla lo demas esta bien "

2016-08-24

snorkel vest

"very good price and very fast shiping"

2016-08-19

A Diver Must Stop at Leisure Pro.

"As a certified PADI diving instructor knowing the value of a top rated Scuba equipment supplier has served me well. From my first dives off the coast of NY to Caribean Live aboards around Saber,St Kitts, The TX Flower Gardens, back to the Florida's Keys, diving the wrecks of the US Speigel Grove, Key Largo, and the US Vandenberg, Key West. Leisure Pro has been my first source for top rated gear. My latest tool for divers, the Sherwood Wisdom 3 QD computer. Your life is dependent on your gear. Trust The source Leisure Pro to keep you safe and happy for all your diving needs.
William

2016-08-17

Out of 5 stars you get a three.

"Recived my order right at the time they said it would come. Driver did not ring door bell and left order at front door and was gone. Order was found open when taken into home and inspected.
Order was all there save two plastic end caps transin rod holders. All in all, you get a three.

2016-07-29

Great customer service

"Have been ordering from leisure Pro scents 2005. Great prices and customer service. On my way to Cebu and found out my old Akona carry-on was larger than EVA Air's allowance. I spoke with sales rep. Yankey D. He recommended the Stahlsac Bare carry-on on sale this week great bag at a great price and was able to get it to me the next day!!!!

2016-07-08

Lightning Fast Service

"Very quick delivery, unbeatable prices, enormous selection. What is not to like?"

This review was modified by fishbed61 on July 08 2016 04:08:10 PM

2016-07-08

Quality, Shipping Speed, Service - Top Notch

"I had the best experience shopping at LeisurePro,
Love this store and the products, wished they had a supplier here in Canada for the cheaper currency exchange but great online store.
Regardless their pricing is great.

This review was modified by queveq on July 08 2016 07:09:17 AM

2016-06-21

Professional

"Fast shipment and professional Seller A+"

This review was modified by Abed77 on July 27 2016 09:34:36 PM

2016-06-20

Leisure pro is awesome

"Awesome! Exactly what I ordered. Fits great. Customer service above and beyond. Thank you guys or girls. You have got a repeat customer!!"

This review was modified by Bodhidryer on June 21 2016 02:42:11 PM

Share Leisure Pro's store rating

Leisure Pro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leisure Pro is a merchant member
Leisure Pro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.