Stores > Leatherup.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Excellent and fast Service

"Leatherup had a great price on the rain suit I needed. they shipped and delivered so fast it made my head spin. Great Job!!"

Spot on!!

"My experience with Leatherup.com was excellent. Quick shipping, great quality products, and a super selection. Very happy with my purchase. "

2016-08-24

"Great looking helmet, at a great price!"

Great fit

"Ordered XL gloves, perfect fit. Ordered 38X34 pair of jeans, perfect fit. Good job. Great price on all."

Almost Perfect

"I ordered a leather jacket and it arrived sooner than I expected and that was great! The jacket was tight on me and that was my fault. I ordered a smaller size based on the reviews that I read. I prepared to do an exchange and noticed the box did not have a return form. I went to their website and searched for the form and found it several layers deep and getting it to a print form was not an easy step. Several toggling and hot key typing later I was able to do it. Otherwise, overall, dealing with the company was good."

Good jod.

"My experience with leather up. Com was very good. Very happy with the product, and it was shiped and recieved in a timely manner. Thank you."

Best happy

"I am very pleased with the vest I order. Wasn't sure if I should order the medium or large. I got the large and it's perfect. The price is unbeatable! If your looking for a really nice vest for a great price this is the place. I will be shopping here again for more stuff. Thanks Jack"

xelement leather vest

"fast delivery and great product"

Love them!!

"Very happy with my chaps and so pleased with how quickly I received them. Just in time for my big ride!"

very happy with Leatherup

"the catalog is very simple I had no problems to understanding very convenient. To place the order is very simple shipping is free Excellent. "

great service.

"prompt delivery ,good quality and very please with the prices. "

AWESOME BUTTERFLY HELMET

"It is the coolest helmet ever. This the first helmet I ever owned and I could not be happier.
Thank you for one of the best gifts I ever bought myself.

BOOTS

"I received the items.The gloves are great but the boots seem tight in the front and loose in the heal.I only put them on twice in my house and walked on carpet.I haven't had the time to really check them out because I went away last week.I will let you know by the end of the week.Thanks DK"

Helmet n jacket

"Took almost a week to deliver"

Catchy Title

"The helmet was to tight. I sent it back and ordered the next size up. Other than that I have to say that leatherup did fantastic "

Share Leatherup.com's store rating

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.