Stores > Leatherup.com

Customer service: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10

2016-06-28

Catchy title this

"Took over a year just to get the boots in stock, meanwhile I was inundated with leatherup emails because I had to give my email address to get notified when the boots would be in stock. The boots did not fit and they were Chinese junk. I'm done with leatherup"

2016-06-28

Quick Delivery

"My order arrived very quickly. Everything was included and in excellant condition."

2016-06-27

"I had no problems, I'm satisfied with my product "

Exactly What I Ordered, Right On Time

" The jacket was exactly as described, fit perfectly, and got to me quickly. No complaints. "

2016-06-27

I made a major mistake. Leatherup fixed it in a flash.

"I ordered a pair of boots from Leatherup. Un-beknownst to me, my Brother also ordered the same pair of boots for me. All of this was done minutes apart from each other, and late on a Saturday evening. What should have been a logistical nightmare, was as smooth as waxed glass, thanks to leather up being right on top of everything. Think about it. I ordered a pair of $129.99 boots late on a Saturday night. Th en I turned right around and wanted a refund. The boots had already been marked as shipped and the money had already gone through several different pockets to clear and finalize the sale. This is how easy it was to fix. I sent 1 email to Leatherup. I then made 1 phone call to Leatherup and left one message about what happened. Sunday morning, when I got up, it was totally repaired and everything was exactly as it should have been. It took Pay Pal a couple of days to put the money back in my account, but that was the easy part
Very late on a Saturday night and a Sunday morning??? On the Internet???
Unbelievable,---but TRUE. Thank you Leatherup. I owe you many more orders.

trick

"ordered gas cans they sent water one that cant be used for fuel"

Great cut for the $$$

"I was unsure about buying a cut without trying it on. Cut arrived fast and quality is very nice. The inside pockets are great for carrying literature about our organization. Thank you for a great transaction- I will definitely come back."

This review was modified by mikkiwitter on June 27 2016 08:02:02 PM

2016-06-27

They run a larger size than indicated.

"I love the chaps, but they run a larger size than indicated. But I didn't realize it until after I had cut off the legs to fit my smaller height. So Can't send them back."

Awesome boots

"Very satisfied with my boots , the fit perfectly and the riding gloves are great as well . Was concerned that the boots may not fit properly , but they did . I wear size 11 and that's what I ordered . "

This review was modified by joelperry83 on June 27 2016 07:10:48 PM

Faster than pony express

"It is better than I expected, arrived fast. "

2016-06-27

Are leather pants too sexy?

"The order was filled accurately and shipped quickly."

2016-06-27

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.. GREAT PRICING"

Leather for the biker

"This last order took a longer time than previous orders but it's summer so it wasn't really that bad and it was free shipping. I ordered a leather vest and jacket and both are a little tight. The vest has lace up on the sides so I'll adjust them to give me a more comfortable fit. I removed the removable lining on the jacket which helped. I would recommend buying the next size up to anyone purchasing the Xelement brand. Overall quality seems to be good and I have ordered other leather products in the past that have thus far been well worth the price."

Great service!

"This company delivered what they promised. Needed quick delivery in time for a birthday and they did! Had to return for a larger size and they handled with ease and efficiency! Highly recommend this company!

great for the price

"the helmet i bought is great for the price and leather up is a great company will buy more from them in the near future "

Share Leatherup.com's store rating

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,562 merchant members.