• Leatherup.com Leatherup.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.92/10 6.92/10

"The chrome helmet i ordered came before the delivery date! And the helmet fit perfect! Fits better than any helmet i own!."

"Awesome quick shipping. Great customer service. We will shop this site again."

"Couldn't remember my password so had to call and place my order the young man was so polite and helpful....have ordered from you before and have never had any problems...thank you"

"happy w/ the service,not sure about the product yet, need more time to decide"

"Kul jakke. Rask levering. God kvalitet. Anbefales på det sterkeste!

"The prices were great as is the quality of the items ordered. Shipping was fast and affordable. Overall very happy with ordering from Leatherup.com."

"Thanks leather up for another nice product. We will continue to use leather up for all our biker leather."

"Great all around service.. I had and question about shipping and they answered very fast... the product arrived on time.. it was as stated... will order for the again.."

"I was surprised at the quality of the cup! It is awesome!"

"Ordered leather pants from LeatherUp a size up on recommendation of most reviewers. Pants were too large. My bad. Missed deadline for return because the LeatherUp delivery was a little late and I had to left for holiday. Upon my return LeatherUp would not accept an exchange- suggested I sell the pants to recover purchase price. Now I am the proud owner of some really big leather pants."

"Overall ver satisfied from start to finish!"

"Shopping on Leatherup's website was easy. I received my merchandise very quickly. I will definitely be shopping on the website in the future. "

"I told you why when I was talking to one of your reps. Look at their notes."

" I was totally surprised first of all it had been months since I tried to order the item rcvd.. I had put my e-mail address requesting to be notified when the item was in stock and really I didn't think this would happen but it did and now it was just a matter of placing my order and within days I had my item and for the price it was good quality and I would recommend my family and friends to your establishment.

"The order arrived within the time frame stated. I will not open until April 1st. This is a birthday present. My expectations are the boots will be as advertise."

Share Leatherup.com's store rating

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.