• Leatherup.com Leatherup.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

"The helmet was too big but that is the size that was recommended, I hate being between sizes. So my husband will take the large and I'll have to find me a medium. It would be nice if they didn't charge for returns if they are wrong. Their fault.
Their pricing is pretty fair across the board with other sellers of the same helmet. But they were not so informative when I called to see if the helmet they were selling was what I needed it to be. So Leatherup isn't special, we'll see if they get our business again.

"I recieved my items quickly and in great shape.i am very satified with my product."

"I was extremely happy with my experience came before delivery date and look forward to purchasing more items "

"very nice piece AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"Leatherup.com gets an excellent rating for price and quality for motorcycle helmets that I ordered. They also gave me an Expediant
delivery

"Low prices..high quality, on time delivery!!"

"The leather jacket looks and seems to be pretty nice. The saddle bags are on the cheap side, but I only paid 70 for them. They do look good. One bad thing about them is I have already had a seam rip out in one of them. The thread used is not heavy duty enough. I will have to repair this with a good heavy duty UV resistant thread. I suspect these bags, especially the thread will deteriorate within a few years. I give the jacket a 4 1/2 (No inside pocket). I give the bags a 2 1/2."

"These days, when a shipment arrives when promised, it is rare. When you only have to look at a tracking status once, it's rare.
This order was so easy to purchase and have shipped that I almost wish I had something else to buy! Great job! Great company!

"The quality of the vest is very satisfactory. It isn't as heavy as some but better than others. Definitely good for the price! "

"quick and easy to deal with. credit on returns. all around great experience."

"Vest was as described. Fit was spot on. 5+"

"very fast delivery. got exactly what i ordered in exillent condition"

"All items were as described on the web site. Delivery was on time and packed nicely. Seems to be good quality items."

"Sizing chart worked. Everything fit. Quick delivery. Quality product. "

"Leather Jacket looks awesome however the sizing chart was not true to size and I had to send it back for a larger size and no return label so am out the $20 I had saved with the original discount. Free shipping was nice but back in my face in this case. Still looking forward to wearing the jacket Color and quality look great.

Share Leatherup.com's store rating

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.