Stores > Leatherup.com

Customer service: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
2017-01-22

SO SOFT!

"I love my leather jacket. I can fit my Bohn Bodyguard top underneath my jacket. I can't wait to wear it on my motorcycle. I have more room to adjust due to the side straps. The size description needs to be corrected on the website. It shows men's sizes for example size S is a 40, but it isn't correct. I ordered the small and it's like a 32-34 women size."

This review was modified by jrhccrussell on January 24 2017 12:00:02 PM

2017-01-22

What USA

"Implication was that the jacket is made in USA. It isn't. China. They should publish place of manufacture. Won't be fooled a second time."

This review was modified by taxnerd on January 24 2017 06:00:03 AM

2017-01-21

leather jacket

"very satisfied. great price"

This review was modified by ptplaster on January 24 2017 12:02:28 AM

2017-01-20

"The jacket I got is nice, a little bigger than anticipated, but will still fulfill its need. The only negative I have is the smell. I am airing it out with dryer sheets stuffed in the pockets. Otherwise, the next step is to get the bike. "

This review was modified by cashaffer21 on January 24 2017 12:01:36 AM

2017-01-20

"so far I've been very pleased"

This review was modified by e_burnett on January 24 2017 12:01:15 AM

WOW!!

"Been riding with a half helmet and leather jacket for years. First ride with the cold weather jacket and modular helmet was not only toasty, it made for a great ride."

This review was modified by jnmtate on January 24 2017 12:01:05 AM

Nice boots

"The boots I received lived up to my expectations........I would purchase from them again."

This review was modified by whodomen12345 on January 24 2017 12:00:45 AM

Very happy

"My boots are very nice, exactly as pictured, and arrived exactly when, it was shown that they would! "

This review was modified by jeromydouglas76 on January 24 2017 12:00:40 AM

2017-01-19

"I liked the pants, but I realized that they were too small and I paid UPS to return for a larger size. So far, after a week, I have heard nothing from Leatherup.

This review was modified by popdrinker2 on January 24 2017 12:00:17 AM

2017-01-18

"Always good when dealing with this company."

This review was modified by johnsherring on January 20 2017 03:45:02 PM

Fast delivery good quality>>

"I received my merchandise in two days and the quality of the leather items was excellent! Would highly recommend you gys>>"

This review was modified by billjackson1111 on January 20 2017 03:00:02 PM

Great Quality, Good Prices and Fast Delivery

" I was in serious need of a leather jacket cuz some dirty dawg stole my old one and it's been as cold out as the heart of the lowlife who took it. I found a great coat on the LeatherUp site at a very reasonable price. It showed up in a matter of days so now I'm On the Road Again, out looking for someone wearing my old one. "

This review was modified by cycletherapy_1247 on January 20 2017 09:00:02 AM

Why have a size chart?

"Was happy about getting a jacket for $60 so I used the sizing chart and picked out my size. Got the jacket tried it on and it won't zip up! Looked for the return policy and found I have to pay to ship it back! Why do you have a sizing chart if it sucks? Last purchase I make from this place every again."

This review was modified by Mbydalek on January 20 2017 06:00:03 AM

2017-01-17

Fantastic!

"I love these gloves! I bought them as a replacement & I actually like these better. I wear between a medium & large so I ordered a large, great fit, great quality, fantastic service!"

This review was modified by dnme2011 on January 19 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-01-17

Bomber Jacket review

"Like the jacket very much. Soft wool body with supple leather sleeves. Fit perfectly. Delivery was prompt from the order date. Customer Service Rep was very helpful."

This review was modified by ROBERT_NOGAR on January 19 2017 12:45:02 PM

Share Leatherup.com's store rating

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.