Stores > Leatherup.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10

2016-11-30

"The jacket was everything I expected. Thanks"

Riding in style!

"Ordered the chaps in my pants size and they fit good (B7552). Just had to cut length with razor blade. Ordered leather jacket (B7100) one size larger as recommended by others. Fit like a glove. Nice quality leather. Delivered on date promised. Will definitely use Leatherup in the future. Very happy with the cost of items. "

2016-11-30

"got everything as i expected. price was excellent too."

women's Leather Shirt

"I am very happy with my leather shirt. It fits perfect and the quality of the leather is awesome. I love the soft leather and it feels great. It was delivered within 7 business days.

Overall I'm very satisfied with my product.

2016-11-30

"well made , heavy duty, great value, make sure you order larger than normal "

2016-11-30

Items are 2 sizes smaller than listed & sent wrong colors Plus I had to pay to return them.

"The sizes marked on their items are incorrect by a whole size or two. I know what size I wear in a motorcycle jacket and gloves, however the jacket I recieved was almost 2 sizes to small. The rain suit, which consisted of a jacket and pants fit fine and I ordered the same size in it. The gloves I ordered to match the jacket purple and black arrived and they are NOT purple they are pink and they are a size too small. I notified the company and got no response and the only way to get a refund on these items are to return them at my cost. So I just threw 20 bucks away trying to buy something from this lousy company. Hopefully they will give me a refund on my return shipment but I may have to dispute the charge on my credit card. Should have ordered from amazon as I normally do as return shipping is free. And I should have read reviews as other customers all complained of the items being very small."

Great pair of Leathers

"Will update after my ride. "

2016-11-30

Speed, price, and quality, hard to beat!

"I ordered a Leather Men's Club Vest, and it arrived fast, and for the price I paid, the quality was excellent. Is it the BEST vest in the world, no, but it isn't priced like one either. I have never been disappointed by LeatherUps pricing, quality, or service."

2016-11-30

"Very good customer service and timely delivery. Product protected. Dry well during delivery"

Size UP

"Love mine I ware size 36 ordered 38 perfect - coat size XL "

LOOKIN GOOD

"I PURCHASE LEATHER SHIRT IT LOOKS AND FITS GREAT. I'VE ALREADY SHARED WITH MY BROTHER, AND HE GOT ONE ALSO."

drink holder

"hey...great item....looks good on the bike too ! thanks"

2016-11-29

"This is the second time I have ordered from Leatherup ... It won't be the last. I placed my order on a Friday and received my goods on Monday ... West coast to East coast.

Great Customer Service!

These boots ROCK!

"Generally, I don't order online. I have size 10 feet with an AA width. Hard to find shoes that fit and are comfortable. I work on my feet installing art and needed some study shoes and usually go for Timberlands but wanted something a little more edgy with good thick leather that can take a beating. These are not only gorgeous but they fit like a glove and are soon comfy I didn't want to take them off. I love them.

next i'm going back to look for a good leather belt that is designed to change out the buckle.

2016-11-29

"I was very impressed with the speedy delivery. I have ordered three riding jackets and they all seem to be of good quality."

Share Leatherup.com's store rating

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,606 merchant members.