Stores > Leatherup.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10

2016-05-02

Great boots the fit was right on will buy more!!!

"The boots were right on fit great had no problems, will buy more great stuff"

Happy!! Happy!! Happy!!

"My experience with this company was great!! I ordered two helmets and they got to me really fast. I even had a last minute change and they accomodated my request and I had the helmets just in time for our ride the next day!! I will deffinately be using this company again for my motorcycle needs. You rock Leatherup.com!!"

2016-05-01

Dont go in the basement!

"Basement bargains are not always a bargain. Cheap is expensive and expensive is cheap. Once you bought it, its yours for life. The price to return the helmet was too high to make it worth it. Helmet sizes are unforgiving and should be tried on in person really. We learn the hard way. The helmet was 2 sizes too small in feel, one size too small in sizing. Other sites will cooperate in returns but not this one. "

Great leather jacket

"Jacket fits well and is quite comfortable. I'm very happy with the quality of the product. Delivery time was excellent."

great pricing

"The product had a Good fit."

2016-04-30

"I ordered the leather shirt, then some boots. The shirt was kind of cheap looking but it blocks the win. The boots were better than I could imagine for the price 79.99. And after I went to Harley and saw the prices, I love them. Lets hope they hold up. "

Conisistently comes through

"This is my second order with Leatherup.com. Both times the orders were received accurately and on time. It's a pleasure doing business with them."

Now ready to ride!!

"Wonderful, fast service. Got our order within days & it was totally right!!! Nice soft, comfortable leather on our vests!

Only thing I could say would be wish you had more patches so we could just order from you & have them sewn on right there!

Thank you so much...luv 'em!!!!

2016-04-30

"The product was as shown and in great shape. Shipping was as stated and we received it on the first day."

Bags for my shovelhead.

"The bags had a small scratch on the leather and the annoying plastic on the rivits was a pain. But all in all a nice set of bags."

Leatherly awesome!

"Great jacket...well made and we'll designed. Breathable mesh then warm with the liner. Very stylish and fits perfect. Excellent! "

the right choice!

"many time you look at a item online and read reviews and still wonder if the item is thr right choice, let me tell you these are right out of the box a great fit, sizing help is right on! A easy trim to length and away you are riding with a top notch product that is everything they say they are. plus the short delivery from date of order to delivery is fantastic, great in stock item."

2016-04-29

"I ordered on the 17 and received on the 21 great shipping times. The jacket is even better then I figured it would be "

jdn_1205

"My experience was great. Your site is excellent. "

many new miles 2 walk

"247 these boots are awesome and very sharp looking thank you for the ease of purchasing and the price for excellent boots is unbeatable "

Share Leatherup.com's store rating

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.