• Leatherup.com Leatherup.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.81/10 6.81/10

"The leather jacket fit nicely. I will order again."

"My husband needed the vest 4 our daughters wedding with no patches. Quality looks gr8 n the fit is nice! Excellent vest n a gr8 price! "

"I was very satisfied with the merchandise and my order was sent out promptly, but wrong size on both items. I returned the original items for a larger size and the size I needed in the gloves were out of stock or on back order. I hope to receive both items in my size very soon!"

"I'm very pleased with my orders and will do more shopping and. Have recommended to family and friends"

"I've purchaser many leather vests in the past,the one I purchased from Leather Up was as good or better quality at about 1/3 of the price. I'm very satisfied with the product and the service."

"Very satisfied with ease of ordering, shipping, and product."

"shipped in time for my trip."

"Shipping took over a week. Have to exchange vest for larger one as it was undersized (did not match sizing chart). "

"Super fast shipping. Items exactly as ordered."

"Great prices exactly what they said it was"

"Very well-made. High-quality leather. Fully lined. Good quality buckles and rivets. Great price!"

doyle_d418's Avatar
Arizona

"All orders I have placed with Leatherup have been processed
quickly price always good. like the company.very good

"Very happy with the quality of the items I purchased "

"The boots I like were out of stock for a long time - otherwise leather up was great as usual. They also were quick to let me know when the size/model I wanted were available. Thanks. "

"BEEN A LONG TIME CUSTOMER OFF AND ON.. ALWAYS VERY SATISFIED.. GREAT QUALITY MERCHANDISE, PROMPT CUSTOMER SERVICE.. VERY PROUD TO RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE..

Share Leatherup.com's store rating

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.