Stores > Leatherup.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10

2016-09-21

Shopping on this site is a gamble (DONT SHOP HERE)

"I purchased a helmet (ST-1198-Flat-Black) from this Leatherup.com. I used the provided size chart on the web site to select the correct size. I received the helmet and it was to small. I called and talked to a customer support person and her manager and was told that I would have to pay for return shipping in the amount of $27.00. The helmet was only $89.00. So for me to exchange the helmet for the correct size I have to pay an additional $27.00 when I had to pay only $6.95 to ship it to me. By me following your web site sizing chart (not my mistake) its going to cost me an additional $27.00 to get the correct helmet. Both her and the manager stated to me that shopping on Leatherup.com is a gamble and it is clearly states that any returns are the purchasers responsibility even if you use the sizing chart provided. "

DAMN!!

"I rarely if every order online, and had been looking at some other sites but was having issues with their sites and the quality looked iffy from their photos. I ended up ordering from Leatherup even though their prices were a little higher. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the goods and DAMN!!! I had my order on my office door step in LESS than 24 hours! How the hell did they do that?"

2016-09-21

"Great boots, love the way they feel and they look good. Leather up got them right out, quick service. Will be buying more from them. Did I tell you the quality of my new boots are great."

2016-09-21

Great price, way less expensive then a local retailer

"Arrived quickly and fits great, I would give a 5th star but tab in sleeve for liner was not sewn, so I had to sew it. other than that great jacket"

Leather-up

"I ordered a leather helmet and very happy with the fit and style. "

2016-09-21

"Very high quality product "

2016-09-20

Fedex no entrego mi articulo

"fedex no entrego mi articulo a la puerta de mi casa,, estuve todo el dia esperando que llegaran a entregarlo el dia que ellos postearon en su pagina de internet, nunca llegaron a mi casa y en su pagina de internet esta como entregado, ahora no se donde esta mi articulo y tengo que hacer llamadas a fedex y tienen que hacer una investigacion de a quien o donde dejaron mi articulo, ustedes recibieron mi pago puntual y yo no recibo mi articulo, estoy bastante molesto porque lo debieron entregar el sabado y despues cambiaron la fecha al Martes y ahora esta perdido.. Gracias por nada"

2016-09-20

"Very pleased with the purchase! I will definitely be shopping with your company again!"

Excellent Value

"Great selection with the best prices. My jacket and helmet showed up exactly as expected. I plan to buy from them again."

2016-09-20

"Thanks and great product.... "

2016-09-20

"Received my rain gear tried it on fit was good except a little short in the arm have not had a chance to use it yet but sure it will do what it's supposed to thanks "

2016-09-20

Great product for the money

"Was looking for some quality leather riding pants for the cold weather that's coming. These 7470 model pants appear to be very nice quality and at a price well below what I've been seeing at most other places. Easy to size for fitting, only took a couple of minutes. Very pleased. "

2016-09-20

Too notch customer service.

"A friend told me about LeatherUp. I visited the site and was impressed by the variety of products that were available. I was somewhat skeptical about the product quality because of their ridiculously low prices. I took a chance and placed an order. I was very impressed. LeatherUp gives you much more than what you pay for. I had to return my jacket because sizing runs a bit small but customer service was exceptional. I reordered and am waiting for my replacement. I would highly recommend LeatherUp. "

2016-09-20

"Leather fingerless glove were damn tight. Get a size larger than you normally wear"

Great items!

"My husband and I are very happy with the helmets. The reason why I gave 4 stars is because I sent an email asking for a special request and nobody answer on time, I think you should read your emails more often.
Thanks for your service!

Share Leatherup.com's store rating

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.