Stores > Leatherup.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
Voice your opinion! Review Leatherup.com by clicking a star below.

2017-08-20

EVERTHING I WAS HOPING FOR

"The reviews here are absolutely nuts! I'm a huge fan of amazon but they have NOTHING on Leatherup when it comes to sales and products. I now own TWO leather jackets and two leather vests that are absolutely perfect. You MUST be careful with your sizing. EVERYTHING runs small but with that in mindNEVER hesitate. LeatherUp is amazing. And take this for what it is worthI "

2017-08-20

Leatherup is the best.

"Great experience ,will definitely shop there again. Keep up the good work."

Fast service, no fuss

"I had a question about the product and received an email response within a day. I received the jacket quickly without any issues. "

Online chat

"We were having trouble finding a leather jacket for my wife. Tried online chat and the exact jacket she wanted was on the screen in less then a minute. Great service."

2017-08-19

Well i was suppose to get it yesterday and waiting all day i just got it. But it was worth the wait i love it.

"Love the jacket just a little tight around my waist and no i have no beer belly i took the liner out and it still has a lot of padding even with the liner out it was better. But a very nice jacket. I have been buying faux leather jackets from Wilson leather and they are not even real leather for close to the same price, this is awesome"

2017-08-19

Honestly the worst online purchase of the year

"The two fairly expensive motorcycle helmets came with the communication headsets unassembled and unattached (shown attached and as one unit in picture and description) and ran at least one size too small.
Jacket was so much smaller (2 sizes small) that the customer service rep told me that everyone in their department already knew that. Of course, no one bothered to indicate that in the item description either.

The boots are lovely and run truer to size than anything else we bought. However the intense smell of them was so strong that I actually put them outside for three nights and I was thankful we were going to be using them for scooter riding so I wouldn't be trapped in an enclosed vehicle with them.

The customer service department didn't seem to care that this was my first experience with their company and that it was an abysmal one at that. I asked if they would reverse or credit my shipping charges, but they stated they would not. I inquired if they would offer any discount to any replacement order I made, they indicated, they would not.

$500 for my first purchase and now I have to pay return shipping to send 90% off the items back.

Probably going to send the entire purchase back this week and just go with another company altogether.

We won't every shop here again.

Wrong part

" Lather up delivered excellent but the wrong part and I don't believe you can return a electronic device correct ? It was a blue streak ignition coil and I ordered the wrong part basically my bike is a Big Dog K-9 and I thought that this part that was for a Harley Davison would fit but I was wrong so can I return it ignition coil out of the box that has not been used ? Rhaith02@yahoo.com/ phone 682-220-0507. I would appreciate your response thank you RH."

Excellent quality/price

"They always have the highest quality products for the best prices! Their return policies and customer service is excellent"

Love it and perfect

"Perfect everything!! We love it !!"

Ordering was easy My Purchase shipped the day I ordered it and it arrived early

" My Purchase shipped the day I ordered it and it arrived early. Really Satisfied."

2017-08-18

Fantastic products and customer service!

"I purchased two helmets which arrived in record time. Had an issue with the fit of one helmet so had to return it. Returning was a simple process and received my refund promptly. Second helmet order was a success. Look no further for great products and service!"

Arrived as briefed

"I first used Leatherup years ago as I started to ride motorcycles at the grand age of 61 !!!! I have used other sites but this last time I researched some items and liked Leatherup's site more than some others. So I called to ask some questions and then place an order. Their follow-up was commendable and I felt that I was being informed in a timely manner. The shipment arrived as briefed and the products are of a quality I appreciate.

I intend on using Leatherup as needed in the future. They seem "first class" to me.

Unsure as of now

"I like some of their products, when their size charts are way off and you call to verify the fit and it's still wrong, you shouldn't have to pay for the return shipping. If they would just state it's "Chinese" sizing , it would save a lot of time and grief. Really my only complaint. But just get the Damn sizing chart correct for the apparel. Return shipping costs a lot!"

Glove

"Very fast shipping and good quality. Thank you "

Very Satisfied!

"Both the boots and the vest are very well made. As other reviews stated for the vest to order it a size bigger which I did and it fit perfectly. Very satisfied and will be buying more from this site!"

Share Leatherup.com's store rating

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.