Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10

"I ordered some motorcycle boots and they shipped right away. Haven't had a chance to use them yet but the fit was right on ( bike in the shop ). Thanks Joe from San Antonio Tx. "

"order came quick and product was as expected. I am purchasing this as a christmas present. I realize you do have a 30 day return policy. I e-mailed customer service and ask if this is the same for the holiday season. The response was basically a recap of the 30 day policy which I already knew about. The questions wasn't specifically answered, so I assume no variation for Christmas season."

"I am very happy with this leather jacket. I love it! And since others had commented to buy one or two sizes larger, I did so and then worried about that choice until it arrived, but it fits perfectly. This is a heavy, well constructed jacket that I feel proud wearing. This Leather Up is an honest Co. I failed to fill in the form for the October discount and they reimbursed me for that amount. Please consider shopping with them."

"Very fast delivery from California to Georgia "

"It seems that the sizes are smaller than what advertised.
I will be looking for another jacket or vest soon only bigger, not sure if it's the brand.

"The product was exactly what I ordered. Lightweight and durable! It also shipped from LA to Ky in just 3 days. I will be using Leather Up again.Very impressed overall! "

"I mistakenly thought my helmet was too tight. I will keep it, but if I wanted to return it they make you pay for return shipping etc. restocking fee. It has to appear unused otherwise they will send it back to you at your own expense. I wanted to buy riding pants and armored gloves but they are out of stock in my size."

"I purchased the leather motorcycle riding jacket as a gift for my brother's 60th birthday. I was a little worried about the size, quality, and if it would arrive in time. It arrived in less than a week. The jacket looked good and the quality was great. I ordered one size up and the fit was perfect! He loved it!"

"Very satisfied with the quality and price of products. The delivery rate was outstanding! "

"Like them a log. I go 2 sizes up an ended up with two-prong belt to hold them up. "

"Item came quickly and as described."

"Great service. I got my order within four days. The same good fit and quality I've come to expect. "

"As usual the size ran small except this time the 5X jacket I ordered fit worse than the 3 x I already had but was replacing because its getting old and worn. The gloves I measured my hands for also didn't fit. Great customer service on the return but the merchandise didn't match the service."

"Leatherup.com delivered as usual. Will gladly continue to do business with them. "

"easy to order, fast delivery. nice quality leather coat"

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.