Product & services pricing Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10

"Shipping was fast. Nothing else but have to have a minimum amount of words in review. "

"Quick shipping and jacket was better than what we expected. Great anniversary present for my husband."

"The overall quality of my new saddlebags is good, especially for the price, I did have a tooth come off on one of the bag Zippers"

"the gloves fit as expected, great price, will order again"

"Jacket fit perfect, I read the comments of others who bought this jacket and took their advice and ordered one size up, I know its hard sometimes to decide what will fit good but this was a good one. Jacket is made well and not to hot to wear on those days in the 90's down here in southern NM."

"Shoes fit, nice ,buy again"

"Excellent products, speed in shipments and customer service."

"Will do business again! Thanks Learherup!!!"

"Product was just as good as i expected. Nicely packaged and arrived in timely manner. Will diffinetly order again.

"I was satisfied overall with the service I received. However when I sent in my returns and requested differnt sizes, I only received one of the items and no explanation why the second was not sent. I had to replace the order for that item. The quality is great and the prices unmatched. Overall, a great experience!"

"Order arrived quickly, both helmet and jacket fit as recommended on the site."

"The jacket just didn't fit the way I had expected and the pants although were too small, they seemed short in the back at the belt line. I am sending both articles back but definitely will consider LeatherUp in the future. I was very satisfied with the service."

"Very pleased with the quality of items received but the delivery time exceeds what I'm accustom to with another major motorcycle vendor. If the other vendor has the same product at the same price I will order from the other vendor due to the shipping time difference. I guess I would say that LeatherUp is my second choice for motorcycle item purchases."

"Leather over pants are a great alternative to chaps. Fit is good, very comfortable. I would recommend to all mc riders..."

"The helmet that I ordered was every thing that leather up said it was. It was delivered on the day that they said it would be."

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.