• Leatherup.com Leatherup.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10

"Received my order of half helmet and riding gloves very quickly and neatly packaged. Extremely happy !!!!"

"Leatherup has been a pleasure to work with and would definitely would use them again. "

"leatherup shipped right away and was delivered fast. good price, too."

"They delivered on time, the package arrived in good condition and the vest fit perfectly. I went by what people were saying in the reviews as to how to size the item and took my best guess and it was perfect. "

"Packaging was almost destroyed but item did not look damaged. Being that it is a helmet I am concerned it was damaged or dropped in shipment."

"My leather hip length coat was delivered sooner than expected. It fits great. The packaging was very professional, care seems to have been taken. I have ordered boots from Leatherup.com in the past and always very pleased with the quality and prices. This purchase was outstanding, as well.
Thanks

"The jacket that I ordered was like I expected."

"Not a lot to say I found what I was looking for and they came through in quick time. I am very [leased."

"Good quality prompt service"

"The fit is great and delivery was quicker than expected."

"The bikers choice luggage rack was a perfect fit for my 2012 Iron , fast delivery at a great value from other online shopping sights total customer satisfaction "

"We were extremely happy with the quick service and delivery of our order. Unfortunately the item didn't work out and had to be returned. "

"Worst custmer service I've ever dealt with. Will not shop LU again."

"Great prices, fast shipping! Love the jacket!"

"The jacket I bought is awesome, and it was delivered very fast with clear return instructions - which wont happen since this jacket rocks!"

Share Leatherup.com's store rating

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.