Stores > Leatherup.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.02/10 7.02/10

Tight Chaps

"I bought boots, chaps and goggles. Everything arrived on time. Boots and goggles fit nice. The chaps need a new sizing chart. I have a 32 inseam which is what I bought, waist good, length good, but the thighs are tight. I would like to return them but the next bigger size would be way too long. I'm hoping in time they will break-in and stretch-out a little. Just talked to Customer service and they exchanging the chaps. Customer service was very polite and showed me exactly what I need to do. Very Satisfied"

This review was modified by skip4124 on February 10 2016 02:58:19 PM

Love the jacket

"I love the jacket I just wish I would have listened to the other reviews before I bought it . I should have gotten two sizes bigger. I ordered a XL and I could barely get it on I'm 6'3" with a 43 inch chest. now they are out of stock hoping to get one before it gets to warm out side."

2016-02-10

"like the jacket runs a little small....had to take out armour to fit,jackets seem to run small my second one,went up one size to 3xl...still tight fit ,im not heavy just tall"

Good products...not fast

"So far I am extremely pleased with the quality of the products and the overall value provided by Leatherup.com.

However, the order processing time seems slow. On two separate orders (this being one of them) that I placed about a week apart, it was 2-3 days before the products were in the hands of FedEx. All products were in stock. I received a shipping notice very quickly, but no products shipped for 2-3 days. It was a week or more before I received my orders.

Nice

"All went well good place to buy from"

2016-02-10

Did not have my jacket BUT...

"What GREAT customer service - they notified me right away ad IMMEDIATELY credited me back my purchase. Will definitely shop here again. "

2016-02-10

"They were good to work with."

2016-02-09

Great service, awesome gear!

"I have been a long time customer of Leatherup and have always been very impressed with the service and quality of the gear you have at such a great price. I just received a jacket and sent it back only because it was a bit large. Hopefully you will have the next smaller size and I'll be good to go. Thanks again for a good place to look for my motorcycle gear. I'll be back.
Randy H.

Leather vest

"I thought I was buying the vest one size too large , but it was at least one or two sizes too small

2016-02-09

Just what I've been looking for.

"The boots are awesome. Delivery was lightning fast. "

Nice

"Came in fast and everything fit "

FIST BOMB !

"vest was wrong size, but i think that was my fault, but the quality of leather was baddass, so i don't want my money back just send the right size . YEEE HAAAW"

Watch your sizing!!!

"Boots are great especially for the price point run about 1/2 size to big."

Awesome jacket.

"I'm very satisfied with my purchase and will buy from Leatherup.com in the future."

2016-02-08

great helmet

"i like the helmet..looks very attractive. although the transport company fed ex gave me a lot of stress to get my parcel...."

Share Leatherup.com's store rating

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.