Product & services pricing Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.10/10 7.10/10

"I received the item as advertised, and in a very expeditious manner, definitely will do business with this company in the future, and tell friends and family to consider doing the same."

"Specifically, whether my order was being shipped by UPS or the Post Office would be very useful to give me a reference as to when to expect it."

"awesome service and speed"

"Shipping was good considering that it came from the other side of the country. I got what I paid for. Not the best quality, but it is GREAT quality for the 50 bucks. I was on a budget when I bought my helmet. Definitely worth it. I will shop here again if I need to."

"Great helmet, great graphics. "

"I had an issue with the part I purchased, after contacting them I was told to send back the part & a new one would be sent to me. GREAT customer service, I'll definitely be buying from Leatherup again."

"Helmet fit was smaller than expected. Return & refund went quickly. Bought an alternate helmet brand. "

"First time ordering with leatherup.com ...and will now order all my bike accessories from them! Shipping was fast, and I feel like I got a great deal for the quality of the jacket I bought. I love it!"

"2xl size actually about a large in reality. Measurements way off from size chart.

"We had to exchange our first order and the process went quickly. Our final choice looks great and appears to be of good quality materials."

"My friend found that he needed a pair of heavy gloves for riding and said that these were the perfect pair. Thanks."

"I've ordered from Leatherup at least a half dozen times now. I havent been mislead by reviews, quality of delivery service and product has always exceded what I was promised! This time I ordered boots for me & my babe...the reviews were right on...they arrived early and ready to wear!"

"Quickly shipped and is an excellent product"

"Leather up always delivers quality items. I love how easy it is to shop here and after buying over 20 things from them am still completely satisfied with all my purchases.."

"Helmet arrived quickly, and it's beautiful"

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.