Product & services pricing Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10

"The Chaps that I ordered were very nice but the buckle was very thin and cheap in fact it was damaged. The boots were not a good quilty of leather. The gloves were as promised."

"Took two days longer than i had hoped but still was delivered within the time predicted and as said it would arrive. Items all arrived together and in great condition.
Thanks,
Tom

"Very helpful in making sure I got the right size."

"great deal and price on this item."

"Was an excellent price and great deal"

"Order cam fast, product as described.
I also had a return that was processed quickly.
Great service,

"I was very satisfied with the whole experience involving leather up.com, quality merchandise, great price and fast shipping.
Thank you Leatherup!!

"great product, delivery took app 1 week"

"Ordered scootter tires....front and rear. Sent wrong size for front and then told me the right size was back ordered. Return process was/is a lot more cumbersome than ordering. Customer service not that concerned about helping me. I worked out a deal locally and traded the front for an off brand. I wanted a matched pair of tires - but settled for less due to Leatherup's inefficiency. "

"Always seem to be out of stock on items we are interested in and sizes run extremely small."

"The price was so good that I had some doubts about the quality of the leather and fabrication. I was very pleasantly surprised by the overall quality and styling Great product ,great value."

"As the helmet will be given as a Christmas present, my husband has not yet seen it; however, I was very pleased with the looks of it. In fact, its appearance was even better than the picture. Also, ordering from leatherup.com was easy, the prices were very reasonable, and delivery was really fast. "

"The helmet wasn't packed well at all and as a result it was broken on the inside. I sent it back and I am waiting on a replacement. I packed it better when I sent it back. Not that it mattered. But the way it was sent to me it was loose inside the original box and had about 3 to 4 inches of room to bounce around then the original box was put inside another box that had 6 to 8 inches of space top, bottom, left, right forward and backwards. I'm not surprised it broke.
The helmet looks like it would be a very good fit and capable of doing what a helmet does. It has Bluetooth built in, but I didn't get to try anything out as it was broken!! So, my review is on leather up's shipping. It needs to be improved.

"the item came as promised and fit well."

"your sizing chart for leather jackets is completely off. I ordered a jacket actually 2 sizes larger than what I should have needed according to your charts and suggestions. When I got the jacket, it was about three sizes too small. I ended up having to ship the jacket back at my own expense and requesting a refund."

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.