Stores > Leatherup.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10

Well done.

"My vest arrived just when I needed it, the quality was better than I could imagine. The next day I showed my friends. They all complimented me, took other reviews advise and sized accordingly. Very satisfied even had my patches applied it looks great. "

Great Rain Suit'

"Rain suit received fit perfect and is very nice quality. Quick delivery from LeatherUp. Highly recommend."

2016-07-26

TIKI SHIRTS PUT ME IN THE MOOD!!

"ONE TIKI SHIRT, TWO FOR MY FRIENDS....ALL'S LEFT IS FINDING A THATCH ROOF AND COLD BEERS. THANKS FOR THE COOL SHIRTS THAT PUT US ALL "IN THE MOOD"...AND AT UNDER 10 BUCKS APIECE."

Great Gloves

"Good quality. Very happy with product."

Return thoughts

"The leather jacket I purchased was a size too large. I returned it for exchange. It came back in less than a week and I am very pleased with the purchase and ease of exchange experience.
I will definitely be a return customer

Old Bike Rider

"The quality of the leather and lining was what I expected. The size runs small, I ordered a 2x and only increased one size should have increased two sizes. I guess that is what the side strings are for."

As advertised

"Fast service great products, order the boss sun glass and a pair of leather boots. Arrived as advertised boots fit great. I read some negative reviews on the Boss glasses because of the inter-changeable lenses, just completed a 600 mile trip and was very pleased with them and no issues with changing the lenses.

2016-07-25

Leather pants never go out of style!

"Just right!!! You won't regret buying."

Best prices ever!

"I couldn't help but buy, the sale price for the 2 bike helmets I ordered was so good. I looked at prices everywhere else online and this was the best. When I got the package about 4 days after placing my order (nicely wrapped), the items were perfect for my needs in every way and well worth the money spent. Thank you."

2016-07-25

"Love the helmet.. Perfect fit."

2016-07-25

Coat arrived before scheduled and as described

"Was super hot riding in Nebraska and Kansas this weekend... too hot for this little number during the day, but I did wear it in the morning and evening. Had to remove the velcro from the inside pocket. Every time I used the pocket it would stick to itself before I could get it realigned and closed. Non-sticky side of velcro had threads coming out before the end of the first day (from the other side pulling so strongly) that it made this decision an even easier one to make. Also found the collar to be itchy the longer I wore it..skin may just have been irritated by the heat.... Love the high visibility yellow!! Fit was as expected."

Riding pants

"Nice pants , but they just fit a little too loose for my preference."

protect myself

"Got pants and gloves. All the reviews said the pants are too long. Not so. I am 6 ft and the pants could be longer. Not short enough to return. Gloves just a tiny bit small. Again not enough to return. Overall satisfied."

2016-07-25

Bad suggestions from the sales agent

"This is the second order and both were wrong! Very frustrating and now the item is sold out. Errrr"

2016-07-25

"The shipping was fast and the jacket was just as described! Good job!"

Share Leatherup.com's store rating

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.