Stores > Leatherup.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.22/10 7.22/10

Excellent Jacket

"Purchased the Xelement CF-6019-66 Invasion Men's motorcycle jacket. Excellent value for the price. Quick shipping. Size medium fit as expected."

???????

"5 stars doesn't do justice. My experience = above expectations in all department.
Many thanks to all at Leatherup.com

2016-05-25

"Great product and customer service. "

Leather Jacket on line?

"I have been looking for a Quality Leather Jacket at a good price for some time when I ran into Leather Up .Com. Quality looked great. Price looked better than what I hoped for. Now for the big question. We all know how much of a problem finding a Leather Jacket that fits can be. Do I really want to do this on line stuff? Well, I did do it. How I did it. I am 5' 10" tall. About 225 lbs. How in the world am I going to figure out what size I really need? First I looked at the chart on line. My measurements did not quite line up with any of those sizes. Next, I said what size jacket am I wearing now when I ride? Answer was 2xl. Next I said what size work clothes do I wear? Answer 2xl. Now I know everyone says what ever size you need order one size bigger. Nope, I ordered the size I wear every day and I figured if it does not fit. I will exchange it then. Well, quess what happened? My 2xl Jacket arrived rather quickly. I healed my breath and opened the box. The jacket fits perfect and I love it. Its Quality, heavy duty and I have had several comments about my new Marlon Brandow Jacket. I just love it. Leather Up was great to work with and I am sure I will be dealing with them some more soon. Hope this helps someone. Ed in Troy, Ohio."

This review was modified by ekolley206 on May 24 2016 10:14:10 PM

2016-05-24

"great quality product and decent price. thanks would buy again"

Xelement Motorcycle jackets

"Got 2 high vis Xelement jackets, 1 men, 1 women. "

Totally Satisfied

"Products came quickly and as advertised. I will order from Leatherup again."

quick easy and great

"leather is so easy to work with fast delivery and excellent product will keep on using them for my needs in gear."

2016-05-24

"would have selected very satisfied if I didn't have to wait for you to restock.
other than that completely satisfied with the product.

received today

"Got my 1st order today in a timely matter and the boots fit perfectly."

Very efficient

"From ordering to delivery this company was fast and efficient. Total time was 6 days "

Just right

"It's great to order something and it turns out just right!! Product was exactly as ordered and delivered very quickly. I will definitely order from Leather Up again!"

2016-05-24

Perfect Price, Delivery, & Size!

"I'm so happy with my order. The price was right and the jacket was delivered in only a few days. I really like the embroidery and the reflective materials used on this jacket. It fits just right. Now I need the white gloves and helmet to match!"

WooHoo!!!

"Awesome Job!! GREAT Service, " FAST " Delivery and the product was even better then i could have imagined when i got it !! :) "

all good

"great helmet, great fit, prompt shipping. described accurately. I will return for all my needs."

Share Leatherup.com's store rating

Leatherup.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.