Leatherup.com Reviews - leatherup.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.24/10 28,466 reviews

Leatherup.com is a merchant member
Leatherup.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (28,469)

"happy with this jacket its all you said it was and more. "

"I ordered a leather jacket for my son and he loves it. It's a very nice jacket and the cost was great. I will gladly let friends and family know about leatherup.com if they are looking for nice leather items."

Rating 8/104/5

"wife just ordered one size to small, leather up is going to pay to have bigger size shipped back, nice."

"I think leather up is a awsum sight the biker boots I got are great and they were delivered on time I would recommend leather up to anyone "

"Just got my jacket looks great. Leatherup did a great job. FedEx on the other hand was almost a week late delievering it to my house."

"Over the course of 3 months I had 3 different transactions. I purchased riding boots, glasses, chaps. Shipping time was incredible, the items were just as described. "

"Excellent product & customer service ! I recieved my package earlier than estimated & was very pleased ....the motorcycle helmet I purchased is great ! Looks like a much more expensive item ! I am VERY pleased & will DEFINATELY be a returning customer of Leatherup !!! Thank you !!!"

"Order came on the day they said it would. Item was packed very nicely. Extremely happy with my purchase!"

"Great service. Shipped fast!"

"Order was recieved promptly with no problems. I will be using Leatherup in the future for other needs. Thank You"

"No disapointments good prices, good products
Fast delivery

"You guys always come through, thanks!!!!!!"

"I love the vest. It was exactly what I was looking forward to. I really look forward to bike season this year. Thank you."

"Quality and Fit of Raingear is exactly as described. Wore it all day in a steady rain working outside and was dry after all day. Fast free shipping was an extra bonus! "

"I like the different options and styles you have. Thx"