• Last Chance Buy
    • Address: 8484 Wilshire Blvd. Ste 220 Beverly Hills, CA
    • Contact: help@lastchancebuys.com
    • Phone: 866.478.3771
    • Customer Support: 866.478.3771
    • Business Hours: 9AM - 5PM (PST)
    • Fax: 866.450.6716

2015-02-12

"THEY STOLE $489.99 FROM ME

In September 2014 i had purchased a software program Photoshop for Mac from the website www.lastchancebuys.com. Two weeks later, after attempting to call and email the company to find out when i would receive the software, one email was sent indicating it was just sent. I did receive it but it was for a PC, not an apple computer.

Since i have an apple computer, the software is useless to me. I tried contacting the company of the situation but no response. Last Chance Buys finally answered my email concerning the problem and told me to return the disc. I did by 2nd day USPS with signature confirmation and emailed the company with a link that shows the disc was signed for by them and that i would like a receipt.

After repeated calls and unanswered emails indicating i would like my payment of $489.99 refunded but with no response, i filed a dispute with Barclay MasterCard which was used to purchase the software.

On my Barclay statement of 11/24/14, the disputed charge of $489.99 was credited to my account but reapplied on the next statement because Last Chance Buys claimed the transaction was in person, which it was not.

I opened a 2nd dispute and sent Barclay 3 documents supporting my dispute: the receipt of the sale and a copy of the last correspondence by email with a link to the USPS website both indicating that the transaction was NOT in person and a copy of the page from the USPS website indicating the disc was received by them.

On February 10th, i received a letter from Barclay: "...merchant has since denied out request for credit based on the enclosed documentation refuting the disputed claim ...we are unable to further pursue credit on your behalf for this particular transaction because we were not provided with another qualified merchant's written opinion that the work performed by the above merchant was incomplete, unnecessary or of inferior quality."

Share Last Chance Buys's store rating

Last Chance Buys is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Last Chance Buys is not a merchant member
Last Chance Buys does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!