• Rating 10.00/10 5 reviews

Larue Tactical is not a merchant member
    Larue Tactical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Larue Tactical contact information

"I HIGHLY recommend LaRue! I can not say enough about their customer service. It is above & beyond impressive. I ordered a scope mount completely blind. I spoke to Shane. I explained what scope I had & asked him to choose a mount for me. Not only did he do so with authority, but was very informative as well. My phone cut out twice. Each time I called back, he answered. I didn't have to go through a recording system &/or explain anything to anyone else. From this point forward, anything I buy will come from LaRue if they offer it. Based on my phone experience & then receiving all of the surprises that come with buying from them, you know for certain that customer service means everything to them. It shows & it is very important to my family. "

"lost a screw from one of their scope rings. Asked for a replacement (expected to be billed) and they immediately sent not one but eight screws and the torx wrench.

At no charge!

"This is the best online company I have ever dealt with. Not only do they sell top quality products but their shipping speed and extras guarantee you will be back. If they sell it, I will always choose LaRue even if they are slightly more expensive. "

"Top notch communication, service, and they go the extra mile for your business. You won't go wrong in dealing with these people, this isn't even taking into consideration that their products are the cream of the crop. "

"If your into firearms then you've probably heard of Larue Tactical, their reputation for quality products and superb customer service. Every order I've had with them has been a positive experience and the free Dillo Dust and B.E.T. don't hurt either. "