• Laptopkey.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

2015-07-17

"Simpy incredible!!! I live in Milan (Italy) and the week after the order I received the first order. I noticed that the key was not the one I need (my fault :( I choosed the wrong model), so I contacted the support immediatly. Thay were really kind , and they offered me to send me again the right model paying only the shipping INCREDIBLE!! I refused beacause they were so great, and was my fault. So I payed again the order and the week after I received the product. OUTSTANDING! Simply professional, kind and really serious!!! Continue like that!"

2015-07-01

"The new keys worked perfectly, and I really appreciated the prompt service. I had no idea how annoying missing keys could be, and it is nice to have my laptop back to normal again."

This review was modified by CGwin on July 01 2015 04:16:11 PM

2015-06-22

"I am very happy with this company. Firstly I was not very convinced but i decided to give it a try as it was not a large amount of money for the key. My surprise was receiving it in Spain only a week after having purchased it. There was an error and it was charged twice to my credit card, however, when I asked for a refund they did it inmediately.
The key is working perfectly, the customer service are kind and helpful, so there is no reason I would not recommend this company.

(As I see below I have to check whether I was asked by the customer service to write this review, it is true, but it was only after I had sent them a previous e-mail thanking them for all their support)"

2015-06-19

"I ordered a key for my Lenovo as one had broken. The holder was fine but the key was not. Did not warrant changing the key board and for a much lower cost ad significantly less time / work this kit, sent by Laptopkey.com, was a perfect fit and took only a minute or two to install following their very easy to follow instruction video.

This company is a great resource for us to save money and keep our computers in shape at a more than reasonable price. The order was simple to complete with their unique web design order form and guided me through the steps very easily. The part arrived in Ontario, Canada in 9 days from date of order . That is excellent.

This review was modified by calvert48 on June 19 2015 09:57:52 AM

2015-06-09

"I ordered a spacebar key for my rog wizard asus laptop, i game so space bar is important. my spacebar key popped off because the snaps on the key broke. i ordered a replacement piece that laptopkeys said would fit my keyboard even though it wasn't exact model. i get the piece in the mail. DOES NOT FIT my keyboard on anything that came with it. i am very disappointed in it."

2015-05-25

"My granddaughter removed and lost one of the keys on my prized laptop. Looked up the internet and found Laptopkey.com (very straight forward easy to follow website) followed the instructions and ordered the replaced key on line. From then on went like clockwork, very impressed. I live in New Zealand and like to use the internet whenever possible, not always happy with the service I receive. In this case extremely happy with the professionalism and service. Thank you. "

This review was modified by keiron. on May 25 2015 04:14:14 PM

2015-04-11

"I had broken a key on my Lenovo K3011W Tablet with detachable keyboard. Thought I would never be able to get it fixed at a reasonable price. I found laptopkey.com on the internet. Sent an inquiry via email. Ayesha responded back to me almost immediately with the proper key replacement and the and the how to repair video. I placed my order and the key arrived in 2 days by US mail. By following their video I had the key installed in less that 5 minutes. I'm really impressed with the quality and speed of their customer service. Will recommend to all my friends and colleagues."

This review was modified by pgarrin on April 11 2015 06:05:09 AM

2015-04-07

"Hi Lap top Sales folk

First I must confess I was skeptical as I had no idea that you can ACTUALLY REPLACE a type face key that has faded over the years. My Gateway is actually only 3 years old but 2 of my letters were badly faded. I saw your web site and you folk were amazing. It was a very simple process 1) Locate my own Computer model, 2) Pick out the keys that needed replacing and 3) order said parts. Now when it arrived I realized that the little plastic key rings were also being replaced and I simply watched your video and I was done. You corresponded well thru e mails tho it turned out it was all very very simple. So to anyone out there frustrated with faded missing keys simply go to Laptopkey.com and drop the problem in their lap and you are done.. Well worth the insignificant costs too! As an owner of a small successful company , I deal with customer service folk all day and I must say these guys are tops! I had my new keys up and running in just over a week

Laurence
Kalyn Press Co

Well done!"

This review was modified by LaurenceK on April 07 2015 08:57:10 AM

2015-03-31

"The best customer service that I have experienced in years from an on-line service provider. Very timely and hands-on support. They show that they definitely care about their customers."

2015-03-18

"I was hesitant to order replacement keys from such a small, unknown site; however, laptopkey.com exceeded my expectations. All five of my keys arrived in under 5 days, and they were exactly what I ordered. Packaging was sufficient, no keys damaged on arrival. When I emailed them, they responded within 24 hours. The price was a little steep, but I do understand that a company like this has to make a profit somehow. All in all, this is a great service that I'll recommend to friends and family (and you)."

This review was modified by KeysMcGee on March 18 2015 11:33:47 AM

2014-12-17

"Many thanks for your service in providing a replacement key for my laptop.

The postal packet arrived today, 17th December following your postal shipment 4th December.

I have opened the packet and found the key had been pre-assembled! This resulted in a 'Key' fix in just a few seconds. My laptop is now back in action with a new 'b' (as you can see!)

Many thanks to you and your company which will be highly recommended to anyone faced with a keyboard malfunction in the future.

Saludos,

John Massey (Spain)

This review was modified by masseyj55 on December 17 2014 09:44:24 AM

2014-12-17

"Great products! Key fit perfectly. Looks like it was always there. Easy instructions. Great servicer on unrelated matter. HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION!!!!"

2014-12-10

"I was reluctant to try to change out my keyboard myself, but when I saw the video on Laptopkey.com I bought one. It came in two days, and I was able to swap out my keyboard in minutes. Saved a ton of money, and it worked as advertised. It was a factory board not a knock off. Good price, good service. Well done folks, well done..."

2014-12-04

" I received the D key yesterday for my ZAGG keyboard for my iPad, placed it in, and works flawlessly. One of the two original articulated pieces had split after just the keyboard fell to the carpeted and padded floor. The three pieces went everywhere, but the plunger stayed put. I had tried to repair it, but once one of the white nylon(?) pieces snapped, not really worth spending more than two hours trying to glue the broken piece back together."

2014-11-28

"Got my Key in an envelop within 1 and a half weeks, key with parts sealed on a small ziplock bag. Video helped my brother figure out how to install the new key onto my laptop's broken keyboard piece. Very helpful :-D"

Share Laptopkey.com's store rating

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member
Laptopkey.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!