Stores > Laptopkey.com
  • Laptopkey.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptopkey.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-20

Happy customer

"Did need a single key for my Logitech K810 keyboard. Order and delivery process are very smooth.
Correct in time.
Follow-up mail from the vendor too

Great job, keep going. Already told my colleagues about the good service

2017-07-20

Excellent service!

"I ordered a key from you (and your website made it easy to work out which one I needed!), and your video tutorials gave me the confidence to fit it myself. Which is brilliant, as a Mac professional quoted me roughly £30 (about $40) to do the same ;-) Delivered and fitted all within ten days too - and I'm in the UK.

Thanks guys, I’d definitely recommend you and also know where to come again if I need you. I’ve also managed to fix my boyfriend’s computer whilst he’s in the bathroom - am wondering how long it’ll take him to realise he now has an ‘up’ arrow key again on his MacBook Pro ;-)

2017-07-12

Delivered on time but with a Spanish key instead

"I ordered a page down key for my laptop to the UK, having lost a hinge while cleaning it one day and received it on time. However, it was av pág and not pgdn that I received which is a minor annoyance as I had to remove it and attach to my old key. "

2017-06-23

Amazingly patient customer services!

"Without any reservation, I highly recommend this service. The customer service agents are amazingly patient and persistent. I had sticky keyboards in HP Probook 450 G1 notebook. I had to replace the shift key and space bar because they were broken during cleaning process with clumsy skills. I didn't realize that identifying right key model for this notebook could become a nightmare. Laptopkey website showed 4-5 examples, but I had a hard time to match up with mine. The service agents asked me to send the pictures, so I took pictures and sent them. They identified the keys for me and sent the parts, but only the space bar was fit. So I complained. The service agent asked for another pictures, so I took several pictures carefully and noted the tiny numbers inside the shift key as well. The service agent identified it again and sent the right shift key along with the space bar again for free. The key was fitted to the place perfectly! Thank you, Ayesha and Mary for your patient and amazing support."

2017-06-08

Excellent Service

"Because I am very clumsy, I have had to use Laptopkey.com a few times. The service has been quick, especially considering I live in Australia, and the keys arrived as described. After struggling to remove the key from the retainer clips before (again, clumsy), I asked Laptopkey to separate them out this time, which saved me about 15 minutes of swearing. Thanks, Laptopkey! Keep up the good work!"

2017-05-29

Simply Brilliant!

"I have recently purchased an entire keyboard replacement for my MSI GS73VR 6RF Stealth Pro. I have to say that LaptopKeyboards Support has been tremendous and they new keyboard is WONDERFUL! I really couldn't have asked for better!!!!

The support team has provided such an amazing experience. If I ever need a laptop keyboard replacement again, LaptopKey has made a loyal customer out of me!

It was all in all a wonderful experience and a tremendous product!

2017-05-25

Not glamorous, but perfectly effective.

Two keys on my Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 broke, after something like 10 years of use. I thought about purchasing another keyboard, but discovered that there is nothing currently on the market like this particular keyboard. I only replace two AAA batteries two or three times a year with this keyboard, and I didn't want to hassle with the newer technology which deals with rechargable keyboards that you plug in all the time to recharge again (isn't the whole point of a wireless keyboard to be wireless???).

So I found Laptopkey.com and didn't expect much. My keyboard isn't being made anymore, and the ones that are available through Ebay and such are all used keyboards that are being sold for about twice what I bought my keyboard for. So, $4.95 a key for two broken keys vs $75 for a new keyboard of the same model. Sure, why not. Let's see what happens.

The site was a little confusing to use, but there was the option to talk to someone real-time to get some guidance. So I ordered my keys using PayPal and then waited a few days. They just arrived in a nondescript little standard envelope, and I found the keys inside and swapped out the broken ones. I'm using them now to type this review. The keys don't look used at all. It's easy to get the impression that they came off a new keyboard.

Not displeased. I'll give 'em five stars.

2017-05-23

awesome

"fast and good, but the price was a bit high"

2017-05-19

Great service

"The team at Laptopkey.com displayed exemplary service, going the extra mile to find the right solution for us. Always helpful and professional, can't fault anything - others could learn a lot about customer service from this company, well done and a big thank you."

2017-05-17

Saved the day

"I have had trouble with my laptop key from day one. I had done so much work on my machine thought, that I did not want to part with it. Eventually...after 6 months...key completely broke off.

I didn't realise how difficult it was to get a replacement from Lenovo without shipping it to them or an authorised dealer...for just one key.

After a few friendly emails and snapping photos of my keyboard and broken key, LaptopKey.com directed me to the right key to order.

With the instructions they sent it was a piece of cake to replace and was a perfect match!

Considering the hassle they saved me...they are worth every penny!

Very well done to the whole team!

2017-05-16

$5 to restore a great $60 keyboard? Yes, please.

"TLDR; great niche business concept with a simple no-frills experience and product that did exactly what I hoped it would do.

For $5, I was able to replace the right shift key on my aging Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000. The key looks exactly like the old one and every single capital letter in this review demonstrates that it works just like the old one too! =P

The key came in about a week in a simple envelope wrapped in some protective foam with the rubber foot in a separate baggie to prevent loss. The order confirmation email cautioned me not to mistake the envelope for junk mail, and it's true this would be easy to do, although the company name is luckily prominently emblazoned on the front.

The order confirmation email had links for Youtube tutorials (created by the seller itself) on how to install the replacement key or disassemble the key if needed (it came fully assembled).

While there was no tracking for the shipping, I won't complain - I'm sure I would have paid double the cost of the key itself.

2017-04-13

Extremely satisfied

"I don't know what I would Do without them- such great service and because of them I've been able to repair my laptop keyboard! Not only did they have the key I needed, they also provided all the additional parts( like the little hinges and suction cups) AND provided a guide on their site for every laptop they carry keys for which just helps out all that much more. I reccomend this site to anybody and everybody who needs a new keyboard key to extend the life of a laptop that is perfectly fine in all other ways except maybe missing a couple keys here and there.
They've certainly helped me and have provided such a kind good service every time I've spoken with them.

2017-03-27

Very satisfied

"It was my work laptop where the key broke, and thanks to this company I was able to easily and reasonably fix the key! This company saved me so much time, headache and money. I will be letting other people know about your service. From beginning to end I am 100% pleased!"

2017-03-07

Excellent and Individual service - Highly recommended

"I managed to avoid an expensive repair by ordering hinges from Laptopkey.com for a few dollars. They didn't have exactly the key I needed at the time, but offered high quality alternatives. At every stage I was dealing with individuals who are clearly committed to customer service, were very professional and polite and took care to keep me informed. (Very refreshing and rare these days!) The parts were delivered in good time and well packaged. The online videos allowed me to repair my keyboard. I am delighted with the service received from Laptopkey.com and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone."

2017-03-01

A perfect service!

"Despite I live oversea, in Europe, the shipment was fast and effective, Laptopkey.com team is kind and competent in assisting you to fix your keyboard. Thanks to them I saved at least 50 euros and many unproductive days without my laptop. If I'll ever have a problem in future I know exactly where to find my perfect solution, thanks to all those amazing 11 guys who work for the health of our keyboard :)"

Share Laptopkey.com's store rating

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member
Laptopkey.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!