Stores > Laptopkey.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-08-01

Fast delivery for a company that ships worldwide.

"I decided to finally replace my defect space bar on my Lenovo G510. Searched on google and this company was one of the results. Decided to give them a try and placed an order after having inspected the hinges, payed with Paypal. Was a little concerned about them being located in the US since i live in Sweden, so i was hoping for the best.

And suprisingly, it arrived faster than i expected, after just a little over 1 week it landed in my mailbox. As of this writing i haven't yet installed the key, but the suprisingly fast delivery time gave me a good impression fo the company and they recieve a good score from me.

This review was modified by ThePCDino on August 01 2016 01:15:56 PM

2016-07-06

Perfect match for missing key

"I had no idea what key and hinge was matching with my keyboard of my laptop. I asked on the chat and sent two pictures. Few hour later I received an answer with direct link to order. Few days later the mising key and hinge was received, a perfect match ! Thank you"

This review was modified by cedouic on July 06 2016 11:33:44 AM

2016-05-28

Almost 3 weeks, and still no key's

"I paid for 2 keys on May 14th. It is now May 28, and still no key's. Contacted customer service. They are telling me to WAIT until the 30th before they will do anything about it. Hope they are enjoying that free money I gave them. Will NEVER buy from them again. Buyer beware!"

This review was modified by DavyRocket on May 28 2016 12:30:35 AM

2016-04-26

H

"I don't know how, but I broked the H-key. In Belgium you can only buy a new keyboard and with replacement you pay 100 euro! So I ordered the key @laptopkey.com and installed the key by myself and it was only 8,40 euro! (Almost 10$). The e-mail back within one hour (during office hours) and are very helpful :-) .. they're the best! ^^"

This review was modified by MaartenCorthals on April 26 2016 09:40:48 PM

2016-04-09

The company that surely loves its customer!

"The key that I received for my Macbook Pro A1502 is as good as original. You can't identify even if you look closely that it is a replaced one. Saved me a lot of money.

Their support is the one of the best support that exists. The shipment they sent to me was lost in transit. I messaged Shazia about this and this took this on board in a very professional manner and shipped the order again without charging me anything. This experience speaks highly of their attitude towards their customers.

Count me in as a lifetime customer. Thanks Again!

This review was modified by dheerajweb on April 09 2016 03:10:57 AM

2016-03-18

ARROW UP

"I am very happy about the service and delivery! I live in Belgium, Europe and its not my first time i ordered. Last package (macbook air 13" arrow up) went lost by accident and informed them about it. Within 1 day i got a reply. After some research they shipped me another new package free of charge so i still got my new key. I am one very happy customer. Totally recommended."

This review was modified by contact-18994 on March 18 2016 05:18:35 AM

2016-03-11

OK experience

"support needs to be a bit more understanding to walk customers thru common mistakes"

This review was modified by TomHasse on March 11 2016 09:01:35 AM

2016-02-27

Amazing CS - far beyond my expectations!

"I needed to replace a broken plastic cap of the menu key on my Asus notebook, so I googled for an online stores. I contacted a few of them with the inquiry, including the photo of my keyboard and the broken key, as I needed an advice how to pick the right replacement for my exact submodel type (Asus N56VB), as it was not listed.
Laptopkey.com CS responded promptly - not only with the link I should use for my model, but they also advised me to mention -while placing an online order- that I need a backlit key, which I would have forgotten to mention for sure if they hadn't reminded me.
My order has been shipped the same day after the payment and I surprisingly received it in just 8 days, which is really fast delivery for the USA - Croatia/EU distance.
This was more than a pleasant experience: kind and professional CS, helpful assistance (they sent me an online installation guide link), very reasonable shipping fee, quick delivery AND -the most important- the replacement key suits just perfectly!
Moreover, ordering just a replacement key saved me money, as my local laptop service center recommended me to replace the entire keyboard for only one broken plastic cap key...
Thank you so much, Laptopkey.com Team!

This review was modified by Jasminka on February 29 2016 02:39:48 AM

2016-02-23

They go above and beyond

"They made sure I ordered the right parts I needed to fix my laptop. They also made sure I knew how to do it properly. Furthermore, they even assembled the small parts for me because of my poor eyesight. Their prices are reasonable and the shipping is timely."

2016-02-10

Great customer service

"I ordered four replacement laptop keys from Laptopkey. Unfortunately, they didn't arrive in the specified time and I had to contact customer services. Fortunately, they were prompt in their response and explained what may have likely caused the issue, and then quickly set out to resolve the issue and resent the four replacement keys right away."

This review was modified by THISisaREVIEW on February 10 2016 11:08:33 AM

2016-01-01

"Laptopkey.com was professional, quick and had exactly what i needed with no fuss at all. I was very happy with the service they provided and will definitely use them again in the future. Another company could not guarantee the key i wanted, LaptopKey had exactly what i needed. Thanks :D"

2015-11-16

"My order has arrived in a really short time. And it looks like new. Thank you very much for your interest and help... THANKS LAPTOPKEY.COM"

This review was modified by olcayolgunn on November 18 2015 04:33:01 AM

2015-11-12

"Been in search for some spare keys for my MSI gaming laptop for a couple of weeks, and i couldn't find anything at all that could replace the damaged keys, except from at Laptopkey.com. I live in Sweden & wasn't sure if it would take over a month before the keys arrive to me or if it even was the correct keys (the warranty for my laptop expires about 3 weeks from that date, so i really needed it within a months time in case it would go wrong so i could return my laptop for repairs).
To my surprise, the keys arrived within less than 5 days in my mailbox & all the pieces were there. Knowing my laptop is very unique, i NEVER thought i'd find spare parts for it, especially keyboard-parts.
The customer support is simply amazing, extremely helpful & understanding :)

This is DEFINITELY recommended to anyone whom needs spare parts for their laptops.

10/10 !

This review was modified by ChippyPilot on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-10-10

"Excellent service. When the keyboard I ordered was not correct, they rushed a second to me, and trusted I would return the first. Personal service at it's best. "

2015-09-22

"Excellent company fast shipping and great products in low prices "

Share Laptopkey.com's store rating

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member
Laptopkey.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!