Product & services pricing Rating 7.25/10 7.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10

"At first I was skeptical about the site. But it really is legit and works quickly. The one thing is they don't have a tracking number. But when I had a problem with my key, I emailed them and they were very quick to respond. They even sent me a new one free of charge. They are willing to help out and I would most definitely recommend them to a friend. In fact, I already have. So if you do run into problems with your laptops, don't buy a new keyboard just get the key. I know it's super frustrating when a key pops out, but these guys do help and seem like they care.

Worthwhile experience.

modified review This review was modified by empiresportsstars on October 22 2014 12:05:33 PM

"Guess they are reasonable service, and economic but one thing to note is that the keys you get are not new, they have been used. I didn't realize that and bought a key to replace one that looked a bit shiny from wear but was still perfectly functional so it was a bit pointless as the one I received was more worn out (in terms of look, but again it was still functional). I think they should make it clear they are selling used keys. Obviously if you need to replace a broken or missing key that's OK and they are quite reasonably priced."

modified review This review was modified by AndyH1 on October 07 2014 07:48:40 AM

"Amazing customer services. I bought the wrong key. Emailed them very frustrated because I could not replace it and the customer service returned my email, asked me to send a picture of my keyboard and told me I needed another model of key.
They did not charge for the shipping and only charged me $5 for the new key. What company go through this trouble for $5?
I got the key today and installed it in a minute, following their video instruction.
These people are the best customer service ever!! Highly recommend if you need any key for your keyboard! Way cheaper than replace the entire keyboard as the guys from Fry's told me I should...

modified review This review was modified by decassia on September 15 2014 07:09:14 PM

Laptopkey.com User

"I lost a laptop key vacuuming. The Asus support desk referred me to some Dutch web stores that do not supply laptop keys. After some googling I stumbled upon laptopkey.com and placed an order. Very smooth ordering process and quick delivery (the Netherlands). And the key looks like it has never been missing. Thanks!"

"I received my key yesterday and installed it. It is perfect and great. It took a really reasonable time to reach me as I am miles away. I would recommend this site, if you want to replace a broken key. I am really thankful and totally satisfied."

modified review This review was modified by jjbjolicoeur on August 14 2014 11:13:36 PM

"My 2 year old ripped a key off my laptop. He thinks its hilarious, I do too..... But hard to work with no letter "L" on the keyboard. I went through the website ordering, got my key in 2 days, couldn't ask for me. Thank you!"

modified review This review was modified by Chrism88675 on July 29 2014 04:20:16 PM

"Absolutely Horrible.
Never answers the phone or returns e-mails or messages. No help selecting correct keys.
Very difficult to get a refund then they Charge a 20% restocking fee !!!
We went with http://www.replacementlaptopkeys.com/ after such a bad experience and they were terrific. The difference between night and day.

"I want to thank laptopkey for all support and attention in sales. I recommend!"

modified review This review was modified by autrangm on July 29 2014 10:00:45 AM

"ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE !!!
RECEIVED THE WRONG KEYS AFTER SENDING PICTURES.
THESE PEOPLE ARE UNRESPONSIVE.
NO WORKING PHONE NUMBER THAT IS ANSWERED.
NO PROMPT E-MAIL RESPONSE.
I FINALLY ORDERED THE KEYS FROM:
REPLACEMENTLAPTOPKEYS.COM
( www.replacementlaptopkeys.com/ )
AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER.

modified review This review was modified by susanlip on July 21 2014 11:58:45 AM

"Searched, found and ordered "looks-like-new" keys for my lenovo notebook at laptopkey.com.
could fix it with the spareparts and video very quickly.
awesome service, everytime again!
thanks a lot, dudes. good job!!

modified review This review was modified by j.goldsmid on June 23 2014 02:11:28 AM

"Great service. There was an initial mix up and they sent the wrong key, but the problem was resolved easily by customer services and they sent the correct one at no charge."

modified review This review was modified by whitman on May 08 2014 10:21:49 AM

"All the staff at Laptopkey.com did their job well. Costumer satisfaction is superb.

As I experience, I ordered a Key, there will be a delay if the key is out of stock. But not to worry, they indeed will ship the key.

Delivered to the my address.

"NOT a fan of this site. It was really hard trying to figure out what hinge my laptop model was using. The pictures were that clear and most had the retainer clips in them (which I did not have.) I finally made what I thought was the right choice, but a week later when the keys arrived, they did not fit. I figured I would be able to exchange them (2 keys) but they wanted to charge me the price of an additional key for shipping. When they were shipped in a basic letter sized envelope with a stamp! I offered to send a self addressed stamped envelope with the incorrect keys and was told the cost also reflected the labor. They labor? Of tossing a couple keys back into their boxes? Okaaaaaay. I said forget it, I'll just sell them on Ebay.

There are better options out there. I found one that made the process seem so easy I couldn't believe it. They let you send in a picture of your hinges and then tell you what model to purchase. I am very happy the service and wish I'd found this place on my first search!

modified review This review was modified by Kachi on April 23 2014 04:37:20 PM

"I ordered a single key to Israel, and it arrived quite quickly. Every dealing with the company was extremely simple and convenient: placing the order, finding the right key, installing it and payment.
I highly recommend these guys!

modified review This review was modified by shira11 on January 01 2014 11:11:12 PM

"Fantastic and easy service. After ordering two replacement keys for my Acer laptop I was able to quickly and easily replace the keys following the You Tube video provided in their email to me and repaired my keyboard in a flash!

Thanks for your great service.

modified review This review was modified by maza5 on November 27 2013 04:30:57 AM

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member
Laptopkey.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!