• Laptopkey.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"My granddaughter removed and lost one of the keys on my prized laptop. Looked up the internet and found Laptopkey.com (very straight forward easy to follow website) followed the instructions and ordered the replaced key on line. From then on went like clockwork, very impressed. I live in New Zealand and like to use the internet whenever possible, not always happy with the service I receive. In this case extremely happy with the professionalism and service. Thank you. "

modified review This review was modified by keiron. on May 25 2015 04:14:14 PM

"I had broken a key on my Lenovo K3011W Tablet with detachable keyboard. Thought I would never be able to get it fixed at a reasonable price. I found laptopkey.com on the internet. Sent an inquiry via email. Ayesha responded back to me almost immediately with the proper key replacement and the and the how to repair video. I placed my order and the key arrived in 2 days by US mail. By following their video I had the key installed in less that 5 minutes. I'm really impressed with the quality and speed of their customer service. Will recommend to all my friends and colleagues."

modified review This review was modified by pgarrin on April 11 2015 06:05:09 AM

"Hi Lap top Sales folk

First I must confess I was skeptical as I had no idea that you can ACTUALLY REPLACE a type face key that has faded over the years. My Gateway is actually only 3 years old but 2 of my letters were badly faded. I saw your web site and you folk were amazing. It was a very simple process 1) Locate my own Computer model, 2) Pick out the keys that needed replacing and 3) order said parts. Now when it arrived I realized that the little plastic key rings were also being replaced and I simply watched your video and I was done. You corresponded well thru e mails tho it turned out it was all very very simple. So to anyone out there frustrated with faded missing keys simply go to Laptopkey.com and drop the problem in their lap and you are done.. Well worth the insignificant costs too! As an owner of a small successful company , I deal with customer service folk all day and I must say these guys are tops! I had my new keys up and running in just over a week

Laurence
Kalyn Press Co

Well done!

modified review This review was modified by LaurenceK on April 07 2015 08:57:10 AM

"The best customer service that I have experienced in years from an on-line service provider. Very timely and hands-on support. They show that they definitely care about their customers."

"I was hesitant to order replacement keys from such a small, unknown site; however, laptopkey.com exceeded my expectations. All five of my keys arrived in under 5 days, and they were exactly what I ordered. Packaging was sufficient, no keys damaged on arrival. When I emailed them, they responded within 24 hours. The price was a little steep, but I do understand that a company like this has to make a profit somehow. All in all, this is a great service that I'll recommend to friends and family (and you)."

modified review This review was modified by KeysMcGee on March 18 2015 11:33:47 AM

"Many thanks for your service in providing a replacement key for my laptop.

The postal packet arrived today, 17th December following your postal shipment 4th December.

I have opened the packet and found the key had been pre-assembled! This resulted in a 'Key' fix in just a few seconds. My laptop is now back in action with a new 'b' (as you can see!)

Many thanks to you and your company which will be highly recommended to anyone faced with a keyboard malfunction in the future.

Saludos,

John Massey (Spain)

modified review This review was modified by masseyj55 on December 17 2014 09:44:24 AM

"Great products! Key fit perfectly. Looks like it was always there. Easy instructions. Great servicer on unrelated matter. HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION!!!!"

"I was reluctant to try to change out my keyboard myself, but when I saw the video on Laptopkey.com I bought one. It came in two days, and I was able to swap out my keyboard in minutes. Saved a ton of money, and it worked as advertised. It was a factory board not a knock off. Good price, good service. Well done folks, well done..."

" I received the D key yesterday for my ZAGG keyboard for my iPad, placed it in, and works flawlessly. One of the two original articulated pieces had split after just the keyboard fell to the carpeted and padded floor. The three pieces went everywhere, but the plunger stayed put. I had tried to repair it, but once one of the white nylon(?) pieces snapped, not really worth spending more than two hours trying to glue the broken piece back together."

"Got my Key in an envelop within 1 and a half weeks, key with parts sealed on a small ziplock bag. Video helped my brother figure out how to install the new key onto my laptop's broken keyboard piece. Very helpful :-D"

"Guess they are reasonable service, and economic but one thing to note is that the keys you get are not new, they have been used. I didn't realize that and bought a key to replace one that looked a bit shiny from wear but was still perfectly functional so it was a bit pointless as the one I received was more worn out (in terms of look, but again it was still functional). I think they should make it clear they are selling used keys. Obviously if you need to replace a broken or missing key that's OK and they are quite reasonably priced."

modified review This review was modified by AndyH1 on October 07 2014 07:48:40 AM

"Amazing customer services. I bought the wrong key. Emailed them very frustrated because I could not replace it and the customer service returned my email, asked me to send a picture of my keyboard and told me I needed another model of key.
They did not charge for the shipping and only charged me $5 for the new key. What company go through this trouble for $5?
I got the key today and installed it in a minute, following their video instruction.
These people are the best customer service ever!! Highly recommend if you need any key for your keyboard! Way cheaper than replace the entire keyboard as the guys from Fry's told me I should...

modified review This review was modified by decassia on September 15 2014 07:09:14 PM

Laptopkey.com User

"I lost a laptop key vacuuming. The Asus support desk referred me to some Dutch web stores that do not supply laptop keys. After some googling I stumbled upon laptopkey.com and placed an order. Very smooth ordering process and quick delivery (the Netherlands). And the key looks like it has never been missing. Thanks!"

"I received my key yesterday and installed it. It is perfect and great. It took a really reasonable time to reach me as I am miles away. I would recommend this site, if you want to replace a broken key. I am really thankful and totally satisfied."

modified review This review was modified by jjbjolicoeur on August 14 2014 11:13:36 PM

"My 2 year old ripped a key off my laptop. He thinks its hilarious, I do too..... But hard to work with no letter "L" on the keyboard. I went through the website ordering, got my key in 2 days, couldn't ask for me. Thank you!"

modified review This review was modified by Chrism88675 on July 29 2014 04:20:16 PM

Share Laptopkey.com's store rating

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member
Laptopkey.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!