Stores > Laptopkey.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
2017-02-26

Awesome Service!! Thanks

"I am from malaysia, ordered key for my laptop. Due to some problem I could not able to get my order for 10 days. Later, I informed the laptopkey team. They reposted the laotpkey. I receive 2nd key within 7 days... Without much hesitation and make it delay... they respond very quick which solved my problem..

Thanks Laptop key team....

Regards
Vish

This review was modified by lmvishwa on February 26 2017 11:00:01 PM

2017-02-17

Lenovo Y50 Key

"I have ordered recently a key after I damaged my A key. I was afraid the product wouldn't be the same as my hinge, but it fit amazingly. I would recommend this to all my friends, but if you don't want to spend a lot on single key, they also have a full keyboard replacement store. The only suggestion I would give is to have a tracking number possibly in the future, but everything arrived perfectly."

This review was modified by vladimir-b1996 on February 17 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-02-15

Wowza! Laptopkey.com saved the day!

"Laptopkey.com is smokin' good. Keys are perfect, we had a freak snowstorm up 'ere in Canada at the time but still the international shipping was good. Did I mention good?
Customer Service the best around. Hands down 100% cards on the table best around.

....'Cause they are GOOOOD.

This review was modified by ross_j_m_1990 on February 15 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-02-10

Thank you! Friendly service

"I just want to say a big thank you to the team for their continous effort and great attitude to their customers. I received the keys which were a proper match for my notebook model, the install was easy using the guides and the keys were a perfect fit. Even though via the international delivery to EU the package was lost the first time, they reshipped it free of charge once I mentioned it. The reshipment arrived in 9 days. An overall great experience, keep it up!"

This review was modified by Adam.V on February 10 2017 11:45:02 AM

2017-01-19

Quick delivery and exactly what I needed!

"Needed a down arrow key for for my Lenovo y500, arrived within 8 days of ordering."

This review was modified by John_McBride on January 19 2017 03:00:02 PM

2017-01-13

These guys are awesome

"I ordered a keyboard through these guys, because a few keys on my laptop were going. It turned out, I ended up with the wrong one. I then contacted them through their support, and within a day they had shipped a new one, and had me ship the old one back at no cost. The new one arrived and works perfectly. I am very impressed with the service offered, it's not every day I take the time to actually write a review for a place."

This review was modified by nionflame on January 13 2017 04:30:03 PM

2016-12-19

Excellent

"Excellent service. They also sent links with video, how to install keys. Good job guys..."

This review was modified by Porf2 on December 19 2016 03:43:00 PM

2016-12-16

Great customer support and delivery!

"Customer support answered very promptly and helped me pick the keys and hinges I needed. The order arrived very fast and nothing was missing or broken. The hinges that customer support recommended to me fit like a glove. Overall great service! ;D"

This review was modified by Rambi on December 16 2016 11:55:07 AM

2016-12-01

Great service

"Fantastic service from order to compleation, really good communication every step of the way. Emailed me for photos to ensure correct product was delivered. I cannot praise the service enough and wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend Laptopkey.com"

This review was modified by ChefD on December 01 2016 04:56:18 AM

2016-11-17

Happy Customer

"I broke two keycaps and phoned around my major urban city without finding replacement keycaps. I took a chance on laptopkey.com and they had my broken keys to me within 8 days.

I had an issue with payment - my browser crashed and I thought payment didn't go through, so I repeated the order. Later it was learned that I had double paid for the order.

Mary sorted the issue out and refunded 1 transaction with a quick conversation on email.

Highly recommended, would def. use laptopkey.com next time.

This review was modified by Fred_u on November 17 2016 08:26:18 PM

2016-11-10

very satisfying

"When something small and really annoying like a broken keyboard key can be solved this nicely it makes me happy and brings back my hope in humanity"

2016-11-07

Excellent Service!

"I have a laptop which was missing some keys. Originally was planning on purchasing a new keyboard. I searched youtube for some hints on how to remove the keyboard and found their video, then i figured I'd try them out. I received my keys and installed them without issues. I am very happy they were around to help! Certainly Recommend them! "

2016-10-25

Awesome service

"It is a great service! I was so happy when found a mail with my keys in mail box. It is nearly impossible to find these keys in Russia! And I have to admit politeness and very high speed of their support.

I have tried a several local services and all of them failed to help me. One even broke additional key hinge and refused to pay. Finally laptopkey.com, solved my problem! Note: their support has contacted me to ask what exactly keys I want as I wanted numeric 8 and 9 and it can be understand as numpad ones not top row buttons.

2016-10-23

Great friendly easy to use service!!

"Great website - very easy to find the correct missing key or keys for your keyboard. The key arrived in the post within the exact timing stated and I just installed it in less than 5 minutes – very easy thanks to the video on the webpage and all went well – THANKYOU!"

This review was modified by Jonathan_Day on October 23 2016 08:48:10 AM

2016-10-17

Awesome Service!

"To whom it may concern: My brother was going to throw away his laptop because he was missing a simple Q key! But you made my life easy, simple and efficient. Your services will not be forgotten, he's back to playing games in to time at all. It took 3 days for my key to arrive, and it was so cheap! You guys rock!"

Share Laptopkey.com's store rating

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member
Laptopkey.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!