Stores > Laptopkey.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

2016-12-01

Great service

"Fantastic service from order to compleation, really good communication every step of the way. Emailed me for photos to ensure correct product was delivered. I cannot praise the service enough and wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend Laptopkey.com"

This review was modified by ChefD on December 01 2016 04:56:18 AM

2016-11-17

Happy Customer

"I broke two keycaps and phoned around my major urban city without finding replacement keycaps. I took a chance on laptopkey.com and they had my broken keys to me within 8 days.

I had an issue with payment - my browser crashed and I thought payment didn't go through, so I repeated the order. Later it was learned that I had double paid for the order.

Mary sorted the issue out and refunded 1 transaction with a quick conversation on email.

Highly recommended, would def. use laptopkey.com next time.

This review was modified by Fred_u on November 17 2016 08:26:18 PM

2016-11-10

very satisfying

"When something small and really annoying like a broken keyboard key can be solved this nicely it makes me happy and brings back my hope in humanity"

2016-11-07

Excellent Service!

"I have a laptop which was missing some keys. Originally was planning on purchasing a new keyboard. I searched youtube for some hints on how to remove the keyboard and found their video, then i figured I'd try them out. I received my keys and installed them without issues. I am very happy they were around to help! Certainly Recommend them! "

2016-10-25

Awesome service

"It is a great service! I was so happy when found a mail with my keys in mail box. It is nearly impossible to find these keys in Russia! And I have to admit politeness and very high speed of their support.

I have tried a several local services and all of them failed to help me. One even broke additional key hinge and refused to pay. Finally laptopkey.com, solved my problem! Note: their support has contacted me to ask what exactly keys I want as I wanted numeric 8 and 9 and it can be understand as numpad ones not top row buttons.

2016-10-23

Great friendly easy to use service!!

"Great website - very easy to find the correct missing key or keys for your keyboard. The key arrived in the post within the exact timing stated and I just installed it in less than 5 minutes – very easy thanks to the video on the webpage and all went well – THANKYOU!"

This review was modified by Jonathan_Day on October 23 2016 08:48:10 AM

2016-10-17

Awesome Service!

"To whom it may concern: My brother was going to throw away his laptop because he was missing a simple Q key! But you made my life easy, simple and efficient. Your services will not be forgotten, he's back to playing games in to time at all. It took 3 days for my key to arrive, and it was so cheap! You guys rock!"

2016-10-06

Got Keyboard damage from an Original Laptop the CAT. Laptopkey.com to the rescue!

"My kitty pulled several keys off my HP. The specific model was not listed, and the pictures offered did not match exactly. I emailed the Model and Serial numbers, plus snapshots of the pieces. In less than 24 hours I had a reply. In 3 more days, they were in the mailbox.
I also ordered a Skin to prevent future damage. The quality and fit are excellent.
We Highly recommend this Company!

2016-10-05

No thrills purchase

"First time looking for a key for my keyboard. I got tired on hitting the empty space and decided to look for the key. Not knowing what to expect, I decided to buy from Laptopkey.com because it was $3 cheaper than another vendor and I was okay to lose $7.63 ($4.95 plus shipping) because I got fed up with the empty key location.

Well, I'm pleased to say that it just worked out and can get that itch out of my back. I think the process was fine and without any issues. Received enough information about the purchase and delivery.

I don't know what is the difference with the other more expensive vendor, because I haven't purchased anything with them, but this one worked out for me so I will come back if another key gets on my nerve.

This review was modified by RCMTREK on October 05 2016 03:53:00 PM

2016-08-01

Fast delivery for a company that ships worldwide.

"I decided to finally replace my defect space bar on my Lenovo G510. Searched on google and this company was one of the results. Decided to give them a try and placed an order after having inspected the hinges, payed with Paypal. Was a little concerned about them being located in the US since i live in Sweden, so i was hoping for the best.

And suprisingly, it arrived faster than i expected, after just a little over 1 week it landed in my mailbox. As of this writing i haven't yet installed the key, but the suprisingly fast delivery time gave me a good impression fo the company and they recieve a good score from me.

This review was modified by ThePCDino on August 01 2016 01:15:56 PM

2016-07-06

Perfect match for missing key

"I had no idea what key and hinge was matching with my keyboard of my laptop. I asked on the chat and sent two pictures. Few hour later I received an answer with direct link to order. Few days later the mising key and hinge was received, a perfect match ! Thank you"

This review was modified by cedouic on July 06 2016 11:33:44 AM

2016-05-28

Almost 3 weeks, and still no key's

"I paid for 2 keys on May 14th. It is now May 28, and still no key's. Contacted customer service. They are telling me to WAIT until the 30th before they will do anything about it. Hope they are enjoying that free money I gave them. Will NEVER buy from them again. Buyer beware!"

This review was modified by DavyRocket on May 28 2016 12:30:35 AM

2016-04-26

H

"I don't know how, but I broked the H-key. In Belgium you can only buy a new keyboard and with replacement you pay 100 euro! So I ordered the key @laptopkey.com and installed the key by myself and it was only 8,40 euro! (Almost 10$). The e-mail back within one hour (during office hours) and are very helpful :-) .. they're the best! ^^"

This review was modified by MaartenCorthals on April 26 2016 09:40:48 PM

2016-04-09

The company that surely loves its customer!

"The key that I received for my Macbook Pro A1502 is as good as original. You can't identify even if you look closely that it is a replaced one. Saved me a lot of money.

Their support is the one of the best support that exists. The shipment they sent to me was lost in transit. I messaged Shazia about this and this took this on board in a very professional manner and shipped the order again without charging me anything. This experience speaks highly of their attitude towards their customers.

Count me in as a lifetime customer. Thanks Again!

This review was modified by dheerajweb on April 09 2016 03:10:57 AM

2016-03-18

ARROW UP

"I am very happy about the service and delivery! I live in Belgium, Europe and its not my first time i ordered. Last package (macbook air 13" arrow up) went lost by accident and informed them about it. Within 1 day i got a reply. After some research they shipped me another new package free of charge so i still got my new key. I am one very happy customer. Totally recommended."

This review was modified by contact-18994 on March 18 2016 05:18:35 AM

Share Laptopkey.com's store rating

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptopkey.com is not a merchant member
Laptopkey.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!