Stores > Laptop-keys.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptop-keys.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-04

Easy to use and fantastic service

"Really came through when their competitors failed. I did business through another competitor and they were slow, unresponsive and ultimately rude. I gave up dealing with them and came here. Night and day difference. Laptop-keys.com is friendly, helpful and quick to respond. I am very pleased with my experience."

2017-06-09

Very good customer service

"I ordered a key for my Toshiba P750 laptop but wanted to make sure that I was on the right track. I send them an email first with a picture and what I thought was the right ordering page. Customer service got back to me within the hour and it turns out that I was wrong. They set me up with the correct ordering page and I was able to get the right part.

I'm really glad that I had the sense to ask first rather than be impulsive, assume I was right and get the wrong part and blame them later for something that I could have prevented. This is why they are the experts in their field!

The key kit arrived a few days later. I was able to install it in less than 2 minutes and my laptop is perfect again. Thank you so much for being there for me and so responsive to your customers' needs.

2017-06-06

Superb company

"I ordered a part for my Toshiba and got something that was incompatible with my keyboard. I spoke to CS about this and they directed me to the correct part since I put in my incorrect model. They hooked me up quickly with the right key and I was on my way."

2017-06-04

A pleasant experience

"What a wonderful experience I had with them. Saved my $150 over what Dell wanted to charge for the price of a cup of coffee. "

2017-06-03

Simply the best when it comes to laptop keys

"I want to say how amazed I am at the level of quality of these replacement laptop keys. These guys go above and beyond when it comes to their consistency with their parts and service. I love the website and how easy it is to use when selecting my parts. This is my third time using Laptop-keys.com and plan on using this website again next time I need laptop keys. "

2017-06-03

Awesome Awesome Awesome!

"Really friendly and knowledgeable staff at this establishment. They were able to guide me to the correct parts I needed and were responsive and friendly every single step of the way. Good work guys!"

2017-06-01

Great website if you need a replacement key

"Easy to use, fast shipping and quality parts - a real value! Thank you so much for making this such a pleasurable experience."

2017-06-01

Excellent buying experience

"I've purchased from similar companies before and had problems with all of them, except Laptop-keys.com. I work for a school and purchase replacement keys all the time. Other similar companies often send out worn or broken parts, take forever to send or just have plain terrible customer service. Laptop-keys.com has never done me wrong and are consistent in their quality and service. "

2017-05-31

The best website

"I love the way you can send in a picture of your keyboard if you are unsure. I did it and they responded in 2 minutes with the right part. Then I got to choose from a visual representation of my keyboard and all I had to do was click on the keys on the virtual keyboard to add them to my cart! Super easy to use. Much better than the generic drop down boxes that their competitors use. I will only use this website because of the consumer orientated features they provide."

2017-05-31

Amazing service!

"I ordered some parts and because of my butterfingers, I broke one of those plastic hinges trying to put in on. I was expecting to have to buy another one so I got ahold of these guys and admitted that I broke one of the parts. They were very understanding and mentioned that is happens quite often and that they would provide another (and an extra) replacement hinge free of charge! Could not be any happier with the level of customer service that I received."

2017-05-30

Excellent Customer Service

"Excellent customer service, I would recommend this place to anybody who needs a replacement laptop key."

2017-05-30

Saved my laptop keyboard

"My son spilled half his juicebox onto my brand new MacBook Pro. I searched ways to clean it in the internet and found that you can remove the keys and clean underneath them. Well, as careful as I was I accidentally broke 4 plastic clips that hold the key on. I thought I was doomed to fork over $$$ to Apple for this repair until I found Laptop-keys. They provided me all new plastic parts as well as video install guides to help repair the broken bits all for under $10. Totally worth the time and money."

2017-05-29

They care about their customers

"I ordered a key for my HP Envy laptop and I did not select the proper hinge type - my fault. I contacted Laptop-keys about this and they responded within 15 minutes requesting a photo so they could help me. I took the picture and sent it in as requested and they responded again in 2 minutes and notified me that they were rushing out the proper part, which I received in 2 days flat! Laptop-keys.com provided me with superior service and I would definitely recommend them to all my family, coworkers and friends."

2017-05-27

Fixed my keyboard - super fast!

"I purchased a laptop key repair kit from Laptop-keys.com. I received the key kit in 2 days and it only took me 5 minutes to install everything. Super impressed with their quality and level of customer service."

2017-05-19

They don't care.

"I bought a key for my Toshiba P750. I trusted them to send me the correct one. Not only was the hinge wrong, but the key itself was also the wrong style. I contacted them about the issue and they want me to send it back before they'll send me the proper one. At this point, I'm not going to send a 10 cent key and hinge back to a company who sent me the wrong one in the first place, and trust them to send me the right one.

Totally disappointed. Will be looking at another website to buy another replacement key. I'm in Canada, so they wasted nearly 2 weeks of my time and almost $10 of my money!!!

Share Laptop-keys.com's store rating

Laptop-keys.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptop-keys.com is not a merchant member
Laptop-keys.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!