Stores > Laptop-keys.com
  • Laptop-keys.com

Voice your opinion! Review Laptop-keys.com by clicking a star below.
2016-09-21

You saved my laptop!

"After buying a new Asus gaming laptop for 2200$ my "U" key just fell off after only 2 months of use, nothing special happened to it...
Went to the store where I bought my laptop and they told me they contacted Asus and no single keys were available and I had to send in my laptop to Asus, loose it for atleast 3 weeks, have the entire keyboard replaced for 250$....
I didn't agree to this and started searching online and found this shop, for only 20$ including shipping to EU my computer is fixed!
And it only took a week for it to arrive, so a very happy buyer here ^_^ Thank you!

2016-05-03

Great product, easy to use interface

"I am very pleased with the products I got. They installed without a hitch thanks to the aide of the videos (free). My laptop keyboard is whole again. I really like how user friendly the website is and how it directed me to buy the correct key types.

I will definitely recommend this website to my coworkers and friends who are do-it-youselfers.

This review was modified by ceeeezzy on May 03 2016 07:41:01 PM

2016-05-01

Very good

"Needed a replacement key for my Acer, my first purchase was the wrong part - my mistake. I was instructed to choose from a set of pictures that looked similar but different. Unfortunately, I picked the wrong one.

I talked to Laptop-keys about this and I had to send in a picture of my laptop, they instructed me to the correct part number which I then exchanged for the right one. All in all it was good and I got my laptop keyboard repaired.

This review was modified by on2uluv on May 01 2016 07:12:07 AM

2016-04-24

"My experience with Laptop-keys.com was excellent. They had exactly what I was looking for at a fair price. The shipping time was fast. The keys fit great. No complaints at all."

This review was modified by ikonic on April 24 2016 04:18:25 PM

2016-04-20

"We contacted Laptop-keys.com because we are a school with 50+ laptops that constantly need repair. We were able to set up an account where we could request keys and they would regularly ship them on request, at a fair price for regular bulk purchases. We are very happy with service thus far and plan on continuing to use them for all of our laptop key replacement needs."

This review was modified by pinkflamingo66 on April 20 2016 06:14:35 AM

2016-04-19

"So glad I found you guys! Ordered 4 keys for my Acer and they fit great! Now I just need to remember to keep my laptop closed around my toddler.. "

This review was modified by x-static on April 19 2016 06:35:04 AM

2016-04-17

Saved me money

"I ordered a Page Down keep from you which arrived today. Key went on without any trouble at all. What a life saver your company is. Dell wanted me to ship the whole laptop back to replace the entire keyboard and wait 2-3 weeks for that, not to mention $$$. This was a much better option, 5 bucks and about 5 minutes - done."

This review was modified by Randy-227 on April 17 2016 04:25:21 PM

2016-04-12

Superb! Excelled where others failed.

"So I originally ordered my key from another company - what a mistake. This other company took forever to ship, it was the wrong part and they had little to no customer service (not answering phone calls/emails). When I did finally get ahold of somebody, they were short and rude and demanded I return the item and pay my own shipping before getting a refund, after paying a re-stocking fee. Come on, really?

I found Laptop-keys.com and found that I could send a picture before hand to make sure. Customer service was quick and friendly and pointed me to the exact page to get my part. Checkout was a breeze and the correct part arrived in a matter of days. I couldn't be happier with them. Side note: Laptop-keys was cheaper than the other guys aside from being superior in service.

This review was modified by buccaneer-joe on April 12 2016 10:51:59 AM

2016-04-10

"Just want to say what a great experience I had shopping from Laptop-keys.com - from the selection process to checkout it was seamless and easy to do. Got my keys this morning, everything is great. Thanks so much!"

This review was modified by sprucegoose on April 10 2016 08:57:29 PM

2016-04-09

Awesome company

"Great service from Laptop-keys.com. There was an issue with my local post office and somehow my item was not delivered. Before I discovered this was the issue I talked to Laptop-keys.com to inquire about the missing package. I honestly was expecting to get the runaround but to my delight they were very understanding and easy to work with. Instead of trying to get me to buy another one they sent out a new laptop key right away with no questions asked. This time it took 3 days total from the time I talked to them and the time it showed up. I would definitely recommend Laptop-keys.com to all my friends and family."

This review was modified by da-veed on April 10 2016 09:37:17 AM

2016-04-07

"Received the laptop keyboard key today and it is absolutely perfect. Arrived in great condition considering it came from the US to AU. Shipping cost was fast and fair. I believe total transit time was 5 days which is remarkable for out of country shipping. Instructions were clear and effective. Very satisfied."

This review was modified by busybee11 on April 07 2016 01:42:38 PM

2016-04-06

Amazing service!

"I wasn't sure which key type to order so I sent in a picture. I closed my browser expecting a reply to take at least a few hours and my phone lit up within a minute with an email notification! I was a reply from Laptop-keys.com customer service with a reply telling me that they located the right part and gave me a direct link where I could get my correct replacement key! I followed the instructions and had my part ordered within minutes. I think the whole thing took maybe 5 minutes. Needless to say I am so impressed with the timely response and easy to use website.

About an hour later I got a notification that my order has already shipped and I found it in my mailbox 2 days later. Everything fit perfectly and looks exactly like the other keys on my keyboard - you would never be able to tell it was replaced. A+ 5 stars all the way for the team at Laptop-keys.com!

This review was modified by marymary96 on April 06 2016 08:59:12 AM

2016-04-04

Perfect service every time

"I own a small computer repair shop and I use Laptop-keys.com quite often. As a regular, I am always given the same excellent service and fast shipping to help get my customers going. Because of their consistency I remain a loyal and faithful customer and will be bringing them business for a very long time.

Not only do I use their services for my own shop but I also recommend them to any of my do-it-yourself clients because replacing the single keys is pretty easy. A+ service, selection and prices.

This review was modified by compudoc4u on April 04 2016 08:05:19 PM

2016-04-03

Very easy to use website

"I melted some of my keys on my Toshiba laptop and sought options to fix it. All the local shops wanted $100+ so I turned to the internet. I found Laptop-keys.com and it was so easy to find my model and parts. Their shopping cart is one of a kind and brilliant. You can tell a lot of thought and customization went into this specialized ordering process. Hats off to you!

My order came in 3 days later and installation was a breeze. Thank you so much for making this so easy for me to do myself.

This review was modified by jerry_88 on April 03 2016 01:45:43 PM

2016-03-18

Saved the day!

"I was in a rush to get my work computer fixed before leaving on a business trip. It was important to get my keyboard fixed ASAP. I saw that they offer next day shipping and placed my order. Low and behold, I received it the next day! Most importantly, the keys I ordered were right the first time and fit perfectly. Awesome job Laptop-keys.com!"

This review was modified by mightytidy on March 18 2016 12:04:57 PM

Share Laptop-keys.com's store rating

Laptop-keys.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptop-keys.com is not a merchant member
Laptop-keys.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!