Laptop Service King Reviews - laptopking.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.00/10 5 reviews

Laptop Service King is not a merchant member
Laptop Service King does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Laptop Service King has helped my out numerous times obtaining hard-to-find parts, especially with new product releases. Prices are competitive and shipping is fast. "

"i ordered a DC jack for my laptop after matching their advertised part number fitting my device. i received the wrong part and tried to return it for the correct part. they told me i was s.o.l because i should have looked at the "picture" they had of the part to make sure it was the correct one. i've never dealt with a professional company who asked the customer to rely on a pic of a part instead of the advertised part numbers. they listed the part number as the correct part for my device. WTF.sounds like they don't know what they're doing. cartoon company."

"purchased a dell fan for my laptop and i am satisfied as usual. i have now purchased 4 items from you and all arrive on time and new and work just great! i will recommend your company to anyone who is looking for a laptop part. you seem to have quite a few items. thank you and i'll come back again when the need arrises."

"Ordered laptop LCD inverter based on model number. Shipped and arrived quickly enough, but actual inverter in the unit ended up being a different part number.

Vendor does not accept any exchanges on unopened product whatsoever, which is a business practice we've never encountered in over 20 years of operation before. The fact that we were treated this way as a returning customer was particularly distressing. "Tough luck" is not how a decent business does customer service.

We've actively avoided doing business with this company since -- be aware that they operate under a number of different domain names including LaptopKing.com and ExcelComputerInc.com. This has often meant using a more expensive vendor, but we'd rather do business with a company that actually treats its customers like customers, even if it costs a little more.

"Bought hinges for my dv9000 laptop. Shipped new hinges as they described and on time delivery. Very satisfied and will buy from again if the need ever arises."