"Laptop Service King has helped my out numerous times obtaining hard-to-find parts, especially with new product releases. Prices are competitive and shipping is fast. "

"i ordered a DC jack for my laptop after matching their advertised part number fitting my device. i received the wrong part and tried to return it for the correct part. they told me i was s.o.l because i should have looked at the "picture" they had of the part to make sure it was the correct one. i've never dealt with a professional company who asked the customer to rely on a pic of a part instead of the advertised part numbers. they listed the part number as the correct part for my device. WTF.sounds like they don't know what they're doing. cartoon company."

"purchased a dell fan for my laptop and i am satisfied as usual. i have now purchased 4 items from you and all arrive on time and new and work just great! i will recommend your company to anyone who is looking for a laptop part. you seem to have quite a few items. thank you and i'll come back again when the need arrises."

"Tried on two separate occasions to make a purchase for an HP Pavilion DV7 drive caddy. Both times I received a message shortly afterward stating that my billing information was incorrect.

After the second purchase order was rejected I contacted the bank to get some insight as to why the information was incorrect. The bank representative said that in both cases, the information transmitted from laptopking.com was indeed incorrect. Furthermore, the information they supplied to my financial institution didn't match the information I, myself, had provided. So it would appear that, for whatever reason, they were unwilling or unable to complete the order-using the very same information that I had successfully used once prior.

Debit card users will find their payment system rather inconvenient. A hold for the order amount is placed initially. Then, once the order is satisfied, they release the hold and initiate the charge. While not entirely unique to this merchant, it does make ordering difficult because of daily purchase limits that are imposed by most financial institutions.

In the end, however, they actually did me a favor as I ended up ordering the part directly from the manufacturer for $20USD cheaper. Additionally, shipping charges were $5USD less than those charged by laptopking.com. $25USD in savings is nothing to scoff at.

This would have been my second purchase with laptopking.com, and I should have taken my dissatisfaction with them the first time around as a sign. Rest assured, however, that I'll buy elsewhere from this point forward.

"Ordered laptop LCD inverter based on model number. Shipped and arrived quickly enough, but actual inverter in the unit ended up being a different part number.

Vendor does not accept any exchanges on unopened product whatsoever, which is a business practice we've never encountered in over 20 years of operation before. The fact that we were treated this way as a returning customer was particularly distressing. "Tough luck" is not how a decent business does customer service.

We've actively avoided doing business with this company since -- be aware that they operate under a number of different domain names including LaptopKing.com and ExcelComputerInc.com. This has often meant using a more expensive vendor, but we'd rather do business with a company that actually treats its customers like customers, even if it costs a little more.

"Bought hinges for my dv9000 laptop. Shipped new hinges as they described and on time delivery. Very satisfied and will buy from again if the need ever arises."

Laptop Service King is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptop Service King is not a merchant member
Laptop Service King does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!