Laptop Screen Reviews - https://laptopscreen.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.79/10 17,193 reviews

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (17,194)

"thank you for your great support"

"delivered on time thank you .
very well packaged

"Great service, received my screen in PERFECT working order and the easy to use tutorial made it a cinch to install, THANK YOU! "

"The order process is quick. Screen arrive nicely package and the Help video located on the website for my laptop helped me to install the screen easily.
When the screen came on it did not look right, turned everything off and took the battery off and then put it back on. Screen came on as expected.

"The website helped me locate the correct item and it shipped quickly. "

"Excellent, item was a perfect fit works very well and the shipping was super fast. Thank you"

"Quick delivery, item was as described."

"Quick delivery and excellent product. "

Rating 8/104/5

"The purchasing experience was good. It was easy to find my screen. They had a great video on how to replace the screen in my laptop which was great. My only complaint is that it has a single red pixel, but it is my wife's laptop and she does not even notice it."

"Everything was fine and in good state"

"shipped quick .excellent value"

"Everything was good, shipping, handling, product quality."

"I purchased a new screen for my daughter's laptop. Easy to install, site was easy to use. I pulled out the original screen, and the site guided me to the info to find a match. Arrived packaged very well, and shipping was very fast."

"I am very pleased with your product and service. I will do more business with your company and tell others about company. Thanks"

"I'm very happy!! Is not the first time I order from the website. Satisfied"