• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10

"Shipped quickly. Perfect fit. Rescued laptop for less than a hundred dollars. Manufacturer wanted about triple plus installation fees"

"La commandes est arriver bien avant la date anoncée.
je suis très satisfait.

"They was very reliable, we order a screen and it was broke when we got it, I let them know and they had me another one sent the next day. Was very happy with the service."

"Cracked my original screen and got a much better replacement skin. Very Fast shipping and the screen was perfect condition"

"Delivery was quick. However the screen is not very bright and has one dead pixel already."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-22-2014

LaptopScreen, Laptop Screen rep has responded

“LaptopScreen.com takes customer-centric approach and will exchange any screen not up to the expectations of the customer.
Contacting our support dept. is the best and the quickest way to request help. Very often the support dept. is able to resolve such concerns with-out a need for return, however if an exchange is needed the turn around time can be as little as two days and at no cost to the customer.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free 1-855-630-1111”

"right part right on time fast delivery"

"very satisfied....fast ship and 15 minutes of work and I was back up and running...awesome hd screen"

"Excellent service and screen quality. Quick delivery. Prices very competitive. I recommand laptopscreen."

"The screens worked perfectly, and while there are good documents to help install the screen, I ran into some unexpected concerns that jeopardized the replacement. I would give 4.5 stars if I could. The worry of breaking the laptop due to an unexpected concern was the reason for docking 1/2 a star."

"Thank you so much, I did received my screen replacement! Very satisfy!"

"Just got around to installing my new laptop screen in my HP. Fit perfect and looks fine. Without the service manual, which I found online, the install on this laptop would have been difficult. I have 45 years of electronic repair under my belt, this job was not for the faint of heart or those without the proper prying tools.

"Very fast delivery, well packed, works nicely after installing."

"The screen came as expected. It went in easily and the screen has worked well ever since.
Thanks

"The delivery was good in both cases.. the support for an issue was ok.. only issue was I got the wrong screen the first time and it was the company that directed me to the (slightly) wrong one when I emailed saying I was not finding the model laptop on the site."

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!very easy to work with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.