• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

2015-07-26

"I've got a fully working LG panel. But when trying to run Windows XP with it - laptop disables Optimus technology in BIOS. Without Optimus checked in BIOS there are no picture on a screen at all, only backlight is working. Only switching panels back to the original (Samsung) one let me get into BIOS to switch Optimus back on. Laptop itself have a Windows 7 installed, so there is no a big deal in a daily use. Just need to remember that any try to run for example a Live CD with Windows XP makes it almost unusable."

2015-07-25

"screen never worked, try to feeling out the help ticket more than five time when hit summit always brought me to the same screen, now i'm stock with a screen that don't work and no help."

2015-07-25

"Arrived on time and perfect!"

2015-07-25

"Fast service and great product!"

2015-07-25

"screen worked perfect wish I knew how easy it was to replace the screen before I threw away my daughters laptop"

2015-07-25

"Shipment was fast.. screen was esactly what I wanted.. It worked perfect... and I am extemely satisfied.
I will be recomending this site to others ."

2015-07-25

"It came in good shape and seems to be working very well."

2015-07-25

"The screen was well packaged, and worked when hooked up to the computer."

2015-07-25

"super fast delivery of item"

2015-07-25

"Very happy with my order, the 1st screen was damaged during shipping but they were able to resolve issue very quickly."

2015-07-25

"When I first ordered my new screen, the one that was delivered didn't work. But, after talking with Jamie at customer service, I was able to replace my screen. I arrived within 3 days which is crazy fast for shipping stuff. The new screen works great so thank you Laptop Screens. "

2015-07-25

"Came very quick, thank you "

2015-07-25

"Ship time ok quality looks good could have had better install tab on new screen. "

2015-07-25

"Quick delivery and easy to replace."

2015-07-25

"I selected two day shipping and I got it in the morning on the 2nd day. I was pretty shocked by this as they needed to send the screen all the way across country from the West Coast to New England where I live. This was critical for me as I needed to repair my screen as I was leaving on a trip 2 days later and needed to access my notebook for business. Fast service and a quality screen; better quality than the one that originally came with my notebook. I almost ordered the glossy screen to ensure better quality but the matte screen I got is better than the original. "

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.