Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

2016-02-01

Great experience!

"The ease of the order, its speediness, and its smoothness was a relief compared with the headache after dropping my laptop!"

This review was modified by snowboard888 on February 01 2016 04:03:23 PM

2016-02-01

Thanks for the tip!

"Screen came as promised, fit perfectly, and was packaged well. Also, I opted to purchase the recommended screen replacement took kit and it included everything necessary to get the job done. Thank you, I will buy here again."

This review was modified by Robby86 on February 01 2016 10:46:40 AM

2016-01-28

Why can't all online traders be so good???

"I recently purchased a replacement 17" screen for an HP Envy.
The choice and keen prices were amazing.
The registration and order process was very simple. I was kept updated re the delivery.
I received the screen within a couple of days. The packaging was superb and the screen was in 100% condition.
I also received follow up emails to make sure that I was satisfied.
All in all laptopscreens.com were a joy to deal with and I recommend them to anyone searching for laptop screens.

This review was modified by StewartPoole on January 28 2016 01:42:59 PM

2016-01-27

Brilliant

"The whole process, from ordering to installation was easy and clear. It was easy to identify the correct replacement screen, the price was better than any other I could find, and delivery was fast and right on time. Installation was a breeze thanks to the online videos.
The screen was fault-free and as good as the original (before the laptop was dropped - oops!).
I liked the fact that they cared enough to contact me after delivery and installation to make sure that I was happy with their service.
I'd definitely buy from Laptop Screen again.

2016-01-22

Laptop Screen is a CLEAR winner as a vendor!

"Very satisfied with my purchase. I've bought from them before. Great warranty, easy to navigate their site for the correct part, quality products. "

This review was modified by Mr.Tekk on January 22 2016 10:02:49 AM

2016-01-20

Great service and product

"Even though I found the screen type on the website I was looking for, I emailed to make sure I was ordering the right one. Quick and accurate response! Great product, fast shipping and very informative website."

This review was modified by Csider on January 20 2016 06:26:19 PM

2016-01-19

Fast and Great Product

"Ordered and delivered in record time. Excellent job."

2016-01-18

Very satisfied!

"Shipped and received in four business days, product exactly as advertised. Excellent price as well."

2016-01-18

Perfect

"Received on time in perfect conditions, thanks to the tutorial I repaired my laptop easily, despite was the first time!"

This review was modified by Piego on January 18 2016 09:15:15 AM

2016-01-17

Excellent instructions w/ Video's

"I bought the replacement screen for my Lenovo Thinkpad. I'm impressed by how easy it is to place the order, and the video instructions available on the web site to be able to do it yourself..

Great website with lots of self-help instructions.

This review was modified by stallam on January 17 2016 02:20:23 PM

2016-01-13

Laptop screen was Stepped on & Trashed >>>>>>To Well Worth Spending The Cash!!

"Customer was Super Excited!! Thanks for making her Day!! "

2016-01-13

Impressed

"Received product on time, installed easily, worked as expected. I am the family hero because of you. Thanks!"

This review was modified by familyhero on January 13 2016 10:15:06 AM

2016-01-11

"Accurate delivering, and the product was exactly i was order, and the screen fit perfect.
Definetley i will order again.

2016-01-09

"After using the online chat, I chose the right screen for my laptop Toshiba and received from Seattle to Spain in four days at Christmas. Easy to install with the tutorial laptopscreen and good display quality."

This review was modified by legon on January 09 2016 05:38:11 AM

2016-01-06

"It's easy to do business with LaptopScreen.com. As always, great inventory, on-time shipping and competitive prices. On this order, I did contact Customer Service. They were able to answer all my questions quickly."

This review was modified by BrooksMartin on January 06 2016 09:14:23 AM

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.