Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-05-24

15" Chromebook Bonanza

"Only place i've seen the screen for my laptop and pretty reasonably prioced for an IPS full HD screen. I just had to get a chromebook with a screen that's a third of the cost of the laptop itself. Can't help that. Will buy from again if i have other screens turn green, crack, blow up, or hold Katy Perry hostage with a nuke."

This review was modified by Azmaria on May 24 2016 01:59:29 PM

2016-05-23

everything as described

"screen arrived exactly on time, carefully packaged and of course working with no problem.

2016-05-20

I see the light.

"Great price cheap shipping. Arrived quicker than estimated and in perfect condition.
!st time I've changed a screen, all quick and easy.
Best of all it looks and works as new.

2016-05-20

Ordered and paid for brand new display panel, but..

"The panel arrived on time in a UPS box. The panel inside the box was securely packed. No transport damage.

The top two mounting bracket were bend. One of them was completely folded over, the other one 90 degrees. This couldn't happen during shipping.

The protective film was still attached properly to the front of the panel.

I decided not to return it but to bend the brackets back to their original shape.

I emailed them and asked for a small partial refund for the damaged panel .

After I contacted the company I received this official response :

"Mark wrote:
Thank you for contacting our support team.

This is brand new panel with protective film on the screen (you will need to remove it before installation)."
Sometimes, due to impact on the side of the box, tabs got bent."

I will not order again from a company which sold me an obviously used panel as new.

The incompetence of the customer support person did not help.
I ordered from Laptop Screen before and was always pleased with the quality and condition of their panels. So I am a bit disappointed about my recent purchase

Photos available here:

This review was modified by K.Paukstadt on May 20 2016 10:20:13 PM
Rep reply posted May-20-2016

A rep from Laptop Screen, LaptopScreen, has responded

“LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working replacement or your money back.

We sell brand-new LCD panels, directly from the manufacturers.
For customer's information - we track our stock digitally and the specific panel that the customer received has only even been sent to that one specific customer. If the customer would like an exchange or a partial refund, customer is asked to express that clearly, with-out making false accusations that the customer has absolutely no basis for.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

2016-05-16

Happy with flawless service

"My replacement LCD arrived in time, exactly as ordered, carefully packaged in a protective box.

We are happy our laptop is in fine shape again, for a reasonable price.

This review was modified by Vlotti on May 16 2016 02:26:47 PM

2016-05-16

What a great option

"This was a super experience from
Start to finish. The website was easy to use and left no room for doubt. The price was much less than I expected. The shipping was quick and I am DOD deployed to Japan so we get massive delays sometimes. Our stuff also gets broken a lot but this screen was well packed and marked. I am so pleased with this product and company that I'm not even making my daughter pay for the screen because she stepped on it. You can't even tell it is a replacement screen.

This review was modified by Rgnlisa on May 16 2016 07:08:30 AM

2016-05-13

"At first I was scared of it being a scam, but I got the screen like 3-4 days later and it works perfectly! Even looks better than the original screen that was on there! "

2016-05-13

Exactly what I wanted, quickly.

"I needed an IPS screen to replace the old TN screen on my x220. After a pleasant conversation with a gentleman at LaptopScreen, who assured me that the screen I would get was the latest generation IPS, I got exactly that, and just a couple of days later. The screen is perfect, no dead pixels. What a difference! Great place to shop for a replacement screen."

2016-05-09

Extremely Satisfied

"Extremely satisfied with product and tool kit. Able to replace cracked LED in less than 10 minutes."

This review was modified by ReeseB0329 on May 09 2016 12:41:16 PM

2016-05-09

Great snappy service

"Fast delivery. No problems with the screen and it works great. There were no instructions or video for installation but i have a rare laptop and was just happy to find the screen.

They did try to get me to do a video but i was not able to do it. I like the company , makes it simple to buy a screen.

This review was modified by Arsenal27 on May 09 2016 06:16:48 AM

2016-05-08

I can see again

"The item arrived on time and as described"

2016-05-05

Perfect replacement

"replacement screen perfect fit, works great."

2016-05-02

Exactly what I needed to get my laptop fixed.

"I looked all around the Internet for an LCD screen and found this company to be the cheapest and had videos to help with installation. Lightning fast shipping and packed well. Will be back for another as soon as my son breaks this screen again. "

2016-05-02

Exactly what I needed

"My screen was delivered in excellent packaging. I replaced my screen and it works great. "

This review was modified by gavinjny on May 02 2016 06:20:51 AM

2016-04-27

Great unless they send you the wrong item,

"Poor customer service when you need to return an item. They sent me the wrong item, then I had to contact them because they only refunded me partially. I got the rest of the refund after opening a dispute."

This review was modified by Jeffdough on April 27 2016 10:53:25 AM

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.