• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10

"The website is very easy to navigate and full of helpful information. The purchase and product delivery was clear and easy. I will definitely purchase from again."

"Placed my order and received it very quickly. Unfortunately the first screen I received had a defect. I contacted their tech support dept and worked with them to determine a new screen was needed. They emailed me a prepaid shipping label. They shipped out the new one as soon as mine was scanned into the shippers database as received. Received new screen and installed it and it has been working great. Just as good as original. I would have given 4 stars due to hassle of initial screen being defective, however customer service to remedy issue was excellent so I ranked them 5 stars. I would purchase from them again if needed."

"The screen, once installed, worked only half the time. It is difficult to say if the issue was with the video connection on the new screen, or with the wires in my laptop. An exchange on the item is being made as I make this review. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-26-2015

LaptopScreen, Laptop Screen rep has responded

“LaptopScreen.com guarantees working replacement or your money back!
The effects described are usually related to a break in the video cable - usually around the hinge area for older laptops. On newer laptops the video connector could simply not be plugged all the way in. It would be a good idea to replace the video cable if the second brand-new LCD does not work as intended.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111”

"I received my screen quickly. The installation went well and it works well. I was most impressed because when I went to the manufacturer's site (HP) after 20 minutes of diligent searching for a way to order a screen from them I still could find nothing. When I came here I had the right screen and was clicking checkout in less than 5 minutes. Great service and product thank you."

"Excellent product, perfect fit, fast delivery, and good price."

"I've used LaptopScreens a couple of times and each time the screens arrived within a day or two or ordering, were exactly what I ordered and worked perfectly. Overall I am very satisfied with their service and selection of screens."

"I, unfortunately, received a screen that was damaged during shipping. I was expecting a huge hassle when ordering a new one, but customer service was extremely nice and helpful. The whole process to order a new one free of charge was super easy. "

"Very fast, exactly what I was looking for!"

"Used their online chat before ordering to verify a couple things that I should have paid attention to and had a great experience. Ordering was straightforward. Shipped it out fast and arrived in a couple days. I ended up not needing the screen so I got an RMA and sent it back. When they received it they credited my card. Can't comment on the screen itself since I didn't use it but the company was great to work with."

"Clean and concise checkout process
Packaging during shipment was perfect to protect screen. Quick shipment and lots of installation tutorial video's

"The screen arrived in a timely manner and looks great!"

"It was delivered quickly and was a perfect fit. "

"Super fast delivery, great price, excellent support for the installation. 10 out of 10."

"The screen I needed was what I received"

"Package arrived earlier than anticipated with everything included that they promised. Thank you,"

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.