• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10

"Always a great experience!"

"Really easy replacement and works just as great."

"Quick delivery, screen fit perfect video was excellent would recommend to anyone who needs a new screen. A lot cheaper then a new laptop."

"It is what I needed and it worked great"

"Great experience. The website is very helpful in identifying the correct product. The installation videos were exceptional"

"I am super surprised by you services !!! Trust me I was not thinking that you guys will delivered item that fast. You Rock !!! Awesome Service in all departments.

Thank You.

"Great experience. 2nd or 3rd purchase from them. Had to use online chat to be sure I was ordering the exact/matching replacement screen needed.
I highly recommend these guys over any other internet option I'm aware of (especially unknown ebay sellers or anyone selling "used or refurbished" screens).

"Great on line service screen was prefect

"i bought a screen for an asus c300, and it works perfectly, easy to put on.. unfortunatly i got the e-mail about filming the instaulation the day after it arrived but no worries"

"Great service!!!
I replaced myself the apple laptop screen with the video tutorial and the screen I purchased.
I saved over 450$.

Thank's a lot!!!

"After our lap top screen cracked I thought we would need a new lap top. After a quick on-line search, Laptop Screen was found to offer a quick guide to locating a replacement screen, provided an easy method to order the product, and shipped the product in relatively quick order. The replacement screen arrived in good condition, and installation was a snap. I have now added a new tool to my skills tool box! "

"Quick delivery. Perfect screen!"

"After replacing the screen, my laptop is as good as new.
To access the two screws holding the screen frame one has to disassemble the screen assembly from the laptop by removing the keyboard and top cover. https://www.laptopkeyboard.com/ has a video showing how to remove the keyboard.
With this information anyone can replace the screen on HP G62

"Product was as described and delivered on time."

"As always with laptopscreen.com, everything went off without a hitch. The part I received was better quality than the broken OEM screen I replaced."

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,841 merchant members.