Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10

2016-04-27

Great unless they send you the wrong item,

"Poor customer service when you need to return an item. They sent me the wrong item, then I had to contact them because they only refunded me partially. I got the rest of the refund after opening a dispute."

This review was modified by Jeffdough on April 27 2016 10:53:25 AM

2016-04-26

I did it for much less!

" I couldn't believe that I replaced my laptop screen myself! Price and shipping were excellent and the overall project was a piece of cake. Thanks! "

This review was modified by fernden on April 26 2016 05:10:10 PM

2016-04-18

So easy...even I could do it!

"Fast service and new screen took about 10 minutes to install. Perfect!!! Could not be happier!"

This review was modified by monadnocker60 on April 18 2016 03:46:28 PM

2016-04-18

If I can do it anyone can.

"Never in my life would I attempt to repair a computer issue. But with Laptop Screens guidance it was a breeze. Thank you for your support and great price.. This old man did it so can you."

This review was modified by ortiz6 on April 18 2016 09:36:59 AM

Excellent

"Speedy delivery, Perfect Condition, Excellent service overall."

This review was modified by smsearcy on April 18 2016 09:11:21 AM

2016-04-15

Laptop Screen saved the day!

"I needed a screen to replace my son's MacBook Pro that was broken. Not only did the right part arrive, it came on time! The screen was easy to replace and work better than new right away. We had bought a screen from another supplier but they sent the wrong one and wouldn't ship a new one for a week. We needed one sooner so my son could fine up some critical work for school as well as some scholarship tasks. We were in a bind and I talked to them and they bent over backwards to help me out. I'm now going back for any future needs for sure. Did I not mention that they were also one of the more cost efficient suppliers. Thanks!"

2016-04-12

Perfect service

"I wanted to replace the original fade-colors, TN-type LCD panel on my HP ENVY 15-ae001nf laptop by an IPS LCD panel. I asked for technical and compatibility details using their online chat, this allowed to confidently place an order of the LCD panel on March 28th.
On April 2nd it arrived home (in France) by direct delivery service (Chronopost), carefully packaged. Following advice and tutorials on the net, LCD panel was easily replaced and everything worked like a charm.

This review was modified by Ben0it on April 12 2016 08:56:58 AM

2016-04-08

Shipped screen same day of order

"They helped select the proper screen, fast delivery, low price, no surprises - works perfectly."

2016-04-08

Exceeded all my expectations

"The price was unbeatable, the screen came in much sooner than advertised, and they had links to helpful videos for my specific laptop. I was completely blown away by the whole process."

This review was modified by icejet on April 08 2016 06:28:12 AM

2016-04-05

I love my new screen

"I love my new screen it was easy to put in and it works great thank you"

2016-04-04

Better even then the 'friendly' computer guys!

"Got a bid on replacing my child's broken laptop screen at the local 'low price leader' and it was around 200-250. and over 300 if I wanted the work done within a week. I ordered the screen from Laptop Screen along with a cheep tool set. The combined price was less then 100 dollars. I installed the screen with the help of a you-tube video in under 30 minutes. The laptop works great! And now I have a set of tools for the next time this happens or If need to replace a phone screen or anything like that."

This review was modified by markbaird on April 04 2016 10:34:17 AM

2016-04-01

I received the pacakge ok.

"i bought this screen but i did not replace it yet. but the delivery was on time and the part was the one I purchased. Everything is ok.
Thanks.

2016-03-24

Awesome!

"I work for a large university in Canada. My tech support told me to write off an $900 laptop that one of my grad students dropped. I ordered a replacement screen from LaptopScreen.com for $80 CAD and it was shipped from Canada the same day. I would have received it in 2 days except that my University's internal mail delayed it another 2 days. The replacement took me less than 20 minutes with some help from my 8 year old and required only an old credit card and a small Phillips screwdriver."

This review was modified by kpgeo on March 24 2016 11:18:37 AM

2016-03-24

Exactly what we needed

"We got the correct screen at a great price delivered when it was supposed to be and it works great! Thank you"

This review was modified by meferg18 on March 24 2016 06:09:52 AM

2016-03-21

Pleasantly pleased

"I was skeptical buying a screen and putting it in myself. It arrived in perfect condition and it arrived faster than expected. I prepared myself by watching the video on the site showing how to replace it myself and also had my boyfriend talking me through it. I was very nervous because I didn't want to mess anything up but it turned out perfect. I would definitely order from them again and recommend them."

This review was modified by alobaccaro on March 21 2016 07:13:31 PM

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.