Stores > Laptop Screen
  • Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status
      Monday to Friday: 6am — 6pm Pacific Time
      1-855-630-1111
      1-604-980-7955
      Please have your order number ready.
      1-855-630-1111

Product & services pricing Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptop Screen by clicking a star below.
2017-09-19

Outstanding!

"Outstanding customer service and product!
I needed help to find my items and they responded immediately. The products arrived within a couple days. The products are brand new and top quality.
I had to return one of my purchases, they answered the phone after a couple rings and completed my return while I was on the phone. I had a return label before hanging up AND the return shipping was free.
The entire experience with this company was unbelievably perfect.

2017-09-16

"i order sunsang LTN156HL06-C01 screen, they send me a AUO B156HAN01.1,first time so bad buying experience,They do not have this product at all, and if i return this screen, i will lost $13 for shiping, they just wan me keep this screen, i pay the money ,and i got the product is not i want "

Rep reply posted Sep-18-2017

A rep from Laptop Screen, LaptopScreen, has responded

“LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working replacement or your money back!

A screen that was sent to customer has better specifications than the panel customer was looking to replace. Customer is welcome to return it back using the already provided free return label. Customer will not incur any additional costs if they would like to exchange for the Samsung panel - which is also available - customer is advised to provide instructions on what they would like to do in the support ticket.
To read more on compatibility and why we sometimes send a screen with a model number different from original:

Alternatively customer is welcome to return their item for free for a full refund.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111”

2017-09-14

Everything good!

"I was very satisfied, the screen came fast from England to Germany and matched perfectly. Thank you very much!!"

2017-09-09

Screen replacement

"Online sales was very easy. Quick shipping. Detailed video on how o replace it. Couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you!1501612346"

2017-08-28

right screen faster delivery

"worked great but seems missing the outer layer if available can't find any where that covers the screen outside like a screen protector.."

2017-08-28

Very Fast Delivery!

"Ordered a new screen for a HP Envy Laptop. Package was delivered three days after I placed the order! Screen works perfectly and everything was well packaged to keep it safe during transit!"

2017-08-25

Very happy!

"I am not a re-seller but a customer. Ordered a new screen because I shut the tide of me lenovo g70-70 with a cough sweet on the keyboard. Very silly and the screen was half broken. Ordered a new screen and although do not have any replacement experience it was very easy. Watching the video that you can find on the site is was a piece of cake. I was a bit nervous but it only took me about 20 minutes. Very happy, good price and although I am in Holland it only took 3 days to get here. Wow! Great stuff."

2017-08-23

Laptop screen

"Provided the exact screen required. Quick,efficient delivery. Website is extremely user friendly. Excellent overall experience. Screen works better than previous one!!"

2017-08-20

Perfect

"Perfect fit and super quality"

2017-08-18

Exceptional customer service!

"I ordered a screen for my laptop and turns out that is wrong model (its completely my mistake). Contacted their support and uploaded images of my broken screen. They didn't give me any hassle and gladly replaced the screen with a compatible model (shipping paid by them both ways which is very rare these days). They didn't charge me anything extra even though the replacement screen was a little expensive than the original one.

This is exceptional customer service! I would highly recommend them and would buy from them again if I need any replacement screens.

Moreover, their prices are very competitive.

Regards
Kiran

2017-08-17

Dell XPS L501X

"Screen arrived on time, it was exactly the right one and works perfectly."

2017-08-16

Amazing detail !

"All the specs are mentioned in a very clear way. Even a newbie would find it very easy to order a screen without knowing much about screens and panels. Glossy or matte finish it does not matter, the differences are explained very well and you can choose the exact product you want. I got the full HD matte finish for my Lenovo y50 and its an amazing screen. More detail than my original screen and perfect to the core !! I was worried if they would get the matte finish well, they did ! kudos to laptopscreens.com team. The customer service was very helpful to me too . For Indian customers paypal is not available but they made it available to me by activating it in my account so it was easy for me without creating several new accounts in new payment sites. it also reached within 7 days from order date. Thats pretty fast."

2017-08-15

Perfect

"Do the leg work, part number for the fit etc . . . once you have these from your device, they have everything at unbeatable prices!

2017-08-11

No surprises, a little handiwork results in a fixed laptop

"PLUS: Great price, about $60, when Geek Squad wanted $100 to look and up to $300 to fix. The replacement screen came as advertised. The connections were easy to remove on the old, but actually a little tricky to insert. The other tricky part was the double sided tape along the bezel. Some stretched on removal, so had to be sliced for proper bezel placement with the new. It works and my daughter is happy.
MINUS: The touch screen is a little "wonky". The image is fine. Touch works well, then it does not. Is it the screen or those tricky connections?

2017-08-08

Definitely my No1 choice!!

"Great company, VERY VERY fast shipment, in fact it came from GB to Croatia in ONE day! Great chat support for choosing correct screen! And very good screen quality!! Reccomend!"

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,431 merchant members.