• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10

2015-07-29

"well done. timely delivery, easy to find model number on website. all good things"

2015-07-29

"Very good experience, fast and cheap! Thank You."

2015-07-28

"The screen arrived within 48 hours from when I ordered it online. My screen looks and works great and the costumer service is top!"

2015-07-28

"Web site was very easy to use and their service has been exceptional so far. Product was well wrapped and in perfect condition. Great experience!"

2015-07-28

"Excellent delivery I am very satisfied !
Great service!"

2015-07-28

"Although the laptop screen I ordered came in as LCD only and did not come with the glass touchscreen ( I misread the BOLD, RED clarification on the website for this product stating that it is the LCD only because I did not see the small period at the line break), the chat with their staff and the return of the merchandise went very smooth. I highly recommend ordering from these folks. "

2015-07-28

"Prompt response from the system and speedy delivery."

2015-07-27

"The screen was perfect, no dead pixels or anything."

2015-07-27

"It's a quick, easy, predictable shopping experience.

The only thing that I can think to change would be to find out country of origin on their laptop tools. As there are no reviews on them, I would like a clue as to quality."

2015-07-27

"I bought a screen from these guys. I got it and was working fine. About 1 week of using, it quit working. I paid to have it sent back to them. They sent me a note a said it was working fine. They said my video cable was bad. I paid to have it sent back to me. So now I have money shipping it to them and back again. I installed it and turned on the screen and it was damaged. They asked me to send pics of the screen and shipping box. The screen was cracked. The shipping box had no apparent damage to it so I am assuming they broke it before they sent it back to get a shipping credit from USPS. They sent me a new screen at no charge. Amazingly the new screen was working just fine. And I did not have to replace my video cable. I hope they are not taking advantage of USPS!"

Rep reply posted Jul-28-2015

LaptopScreen, Laptop Screen rep has responded

“LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working replacement or your money back.
Customer contacted us after having used the screen for over 3 months - not 1 week as stated. When the screen arrived to our facility it was fully working. It was packed up and sent back to customer. Customer claims it arrived broken through shipping. Claiming that we would send a broken screen to claim insurance is completely asinine - we send hundreds of thousands of screens - there is no time to play petty games.

Customer was provided a working replacement at no additional cost.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111”

2015-07-27

"Easy simple and accurate. What more could you ask. Bravo!"

2015-07-27

"I'm from Asia and my order arrived on time. Replaced the screen with the new one on my laptop and everything works fine! Would buy again next time."

2015-07-27

"quick delivery, no issues with the screen, installed just fine"

2015-07-27

"Always the right screen, always packed well, very fast shipping. we only buy our screen here!!"

2015-07-27

"I watched a video that was provided teaching me to take out my screen to find the screen number that I needed to order. I used the search feature to search for the correct screen: ordered. My screen was delivered in a timely manner in wonderful condition. I installed my screen to my laptop and it worked wonderfully. I am extremely satisfied with the product and the service. I highly recommend buying from Laptop Screen."

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.