Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10

2016-07-22

Good product, very fast but expensive shipping

"Ordered 15.6-inch WideScreen (13.6"x7.6") WXGA (1366x768) HD Matte LED compatible with p/n LP156WH3(TP)(S2) to replace the broken screen on my Acer laptop. Got the product 5 days later, fits perfectly.

However, shippinghalf the price of the screen itself (30$ shipping for a 65$ screen) and one pixel once comes bright (white), then turn back to normal. This is why I have given 4 stars instead of 5.

Overall, pretty satisfied with the buy. This small investiment saved my 700$ laptop that would have been good for the garbage if I hadn't change the screen.

P.S. Laptop screens are VERY EASY to change.

2016-07-22

Perfect size

"Easy to find screen on website, great low price, quick shipping, screen fit perfectly in my computer. Happy customer!"

This review was modified by Vlbyford on July 22 2016 01:53:46 PM

2016-07-18

Best company ever!

"The screen for the alienware was a matte screen. The guy who put it on, raved about the screen. He said it looked excellent on the alienware and fitted perfectly. I saw my alienware and was delighted. The screen was amazing. Order came a day early. Believe me when i say, this is the best company ever!!!!"

This review was modified by keshabai74 on July 18 2016 07:04:53 AM

2016-07-18

Lenovo y50 screen

"The screen works but it came with a dead pixel. I assume that more will pop up over time."

2016-07-11

DIY! Much better than taking it somewhere

"The screen arrived faster than I originally thought. Their website had an easy step by step video on how to change out the screen. About 3 years ago I completely broke my screen and used it basically as a "tower" and hooked it up to a monitor. I inquired at geek squad and was given somewhere in the hundreds and never looked into any further. Then finally fast forward to now stumbled upon their site and I couldn't believe how easy and cheap it was to replace. Like $47 plus s&h CANT BEAT IT. Thank you very much"

This review was modified by zwojcik on July 11 2016 08:02:11 AM

2016-07-04

Laptop screen Monitor for Dell

"Fast delivery, screen monitor is in good condition and work perfectly on my laptop. Good Job."

This review was modified by nold972002 on July 04 2016 07:58:56 PM

2016-06-29

EASY FAST GREAT QUALITY

"I ordered a screen as replacement. Blazing fast delivery. Great packaging, no damage. Great price. Nice work."

This review was modified by lexarion on June 29 2016 06:38:35 AM

2016-06-20

Very Nice Screen, East install!

"This screen was a of very high quality with great colors and contrast. The build is of high quality as well. The install was very simple and straight forward. My client was happy with the end result."

This review was modified by shmilytoday5 on June 20 2016 11:16:07 AM

2016-06-20

Amazing

"The screen shipped fast and was properly packaged not to mention easy to install and works amazingly "

This review was modified by GhostRaider670 on June 20 2016 06:54:42 AM

2016-06-13

fácil de usar, rápido, barato ( compra hecha desde Chile, sudamerica)

"-facil de usar: no necesitas conocimientos tecnicos para comprar aqui, simplemente buscas tu modelo y te muestra los productos compatible y sus caracteriscas y si no sabes que significan las caracteristicas tiene videos que te explica que significa.
-rapido: el envío internacional hasta sudamerica fue muy rápido 4 dias. y antes de comprar te da las opciones de envio sus precios y su fecha estimada de llegada
-barato: buen precio, si compras mas de una te hacen descuento, y pueden ofrecerte un descuento(reembolso parcial) si es que te animas a subir un tutorial cambiando la la pieza que pediste
-empaquetado: muy adecuado. tanto en calidad como en tamaño

This review was modified by otosankf on June 13 2016 08:08:53 AM

2016-06-13

Awesome! Thanks!

"The screen on my laptop died and I went on the search for a new screen. I came accross Laptopscreens and was a bit hesitant to order from them as the prices were so cheap. But I took the plunge and glad I did. Got the new screen in 2 days swapped it out, no dead pixels or any issues and I couldn't be happier to have a working laptop again.

Thanks LaptopScreens!

This review was modified by MJS613 on June 13 2016 08:07:42 AM

2016-06-09

New life for my 2011 Macbook Pro!!

"Just upgraded my Early 2011 A1286 8,2 Macbook Pro 15" from the standard 1440 x 900 resolution stock glossy LCD to a new High-Res 1680 x 1050 glossy LCD purchased from laptop screen.com. Found a how-to specific to my model on Youtube and the surgery went well. My Macbook Pro with the new high-rs LCD, along with a speedy new SSD drive from OWC, is like a new laptop for a lot less than a comparable new Retina Macbook Pro; plus I still have all of my legacy slots! I'm a graphic designer and the new screen gives me so much more working image for my pro apps. Also, the image quality and color is bright and accurate. Thank you LaptopScreen.com! Your customer service staff was great on question answering and your shipping and price were the best!"

This review was modified by dezignerlyguy on June 09 2016 09:45:25 AM

2016-06-01

back in business!

"I just bought a new laptop a few months ago, so you can imagine my horror when my cats jumped onto the lid of the laptop, closing it on a pen that was lying on top the keyboard, cracking the lcd screen in their crazy cat race. After doing a comparison of local repair businesses and you tube diy repair videos, I calculated that it would save me approx. $90 to just do it myself. Laptop Screen was one of the only sources I could find for my specific screen, and had the best price for a new screen. The others I found on other sources like ebay and amazon were either not clear on the part number or compatibility with my laptop, but Laptop Screen had exactly the part I needed, and it was very easy to find on their website. Payment was a breeze thru paypal, which is my preferred method of payment for online purchases. I liked that they offered more than one shipping option, and that their 2-day shipping option was very reasonably priced, as I live in Hawaii, and it usually costs an arm and half a leg to ship anything down here, much less that quickly! I received the screen within a few days, as quoted, and the part arrived well packed and upon following a youtube tutorial, I was happy to see that the screen worked perfectly. I was up and running within 20 min of receiving the screen, and am writing this review on my laptop! Hopefully, I will not break any more screens, but now I know who to go to if ever I need a screen replacement! In fact, i could probably open my own screen repair business, and make an extra $90 in 20 min...hmmm..."

This review was modified by kolohegirl68 on June 01 2016 11:33:05 AM

2016-05-24

15" Chromebook Bonanza

"Only place i've seen the screen for my laptop and pretty reasonably prioced for an IPS full HD screen. I just had to get a chromebook with a screen that's a third of the cost of the laptop itself. Can't help that. Will buy from again if i have other screens turn green, crack, blow up, or hold Katy Perry hostage with a nuke."

This review was modified by Azmaria on May 24 2016 01:59:29 PM

2016-05-23

everything as described

"screen arrived exactly on time, carefully packaged and of course working with no problem.

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.