Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-06-29

EASY FAST GREAT QUALITY

"I ordered a screen as replacement. Blazing fast delivery. Great packaging, no damage. Great price. Nice work."

This review was modified by lexarion on June 29 2016 06:38:35 AM

2016-06-20

Very Nice Screen, East install!

"This screen was a of very high quality with great colors and contrast. The build is of high quality as well. The install was very simple and straight forward. My client was happy with the end result."

This review was modified by shmilytoday5 on June 20 2016 11:16:07 AM

2016-06-20

Amazing

"The screen shipped fast and was properly packaged not to mention easy to install and works amazingly "

This review was modified by GhostRaider670 on June 20 2016 06:54:42 AM

2016-06-13

fácil de usar, rápido, barato ( compra hecha desde Chile, sudamerica)

"-facil de usar: no necesitas conocimientos tecnicos para comprar aqui, simplemente buscas tu modelo y te muestra los productos compatible y sus caracteriscas y si no sabes que significan las caracteristicas tiene videos que te explica que significa.
-rapido: el envío internacional hasta sudamerica fue muy rápido 4 dias. y antes de comprar te da las opciones de envio sus precios y su fecha estimada de llegada
-barato: buen precio, si compras mas de una te hacen descuento, y pueden ofrecerte un descuento(reembolso parcial) si es que te animas a subir un tutorial cambiando la la pieza que pediste
-empaquetado: muy adecuado. tanto en calidad como en tamaño

This review was modified by otosankf on June 13 2016 08:08:53 AM

2016-06-13

Awesome! Thanks!

"The screen on my laptop died and I went on the search for a new screen. I came accross Laptopscreens and was a bit hesitant to order from them as the prices were so cheap. But I took the plunge and glad I did. Got the new screen in 2 days swapped it out, no dead pixels or any issues and I couldn't be happier to have a working laptop again.

Thanks LaptopScreens!

This review was modified by MJS613 on June 13 2016 08:07:42 AM

2016-06-09

New life for my 2011 Macbook Pro!!

"Just upgraded my Early 2011 A1286 8,2 Macbook Pro 15" from the standard 1440 x 900 resolution stock glossy LCD to a new High-Res 1680 x 1050 glossy LCD purchased from laptop screen.com. Found a how-to specific to my model on Youtube and the surgery went well. My Macbook Pro with the new high-rs LCD, along with a speedy new SSD drive from OWC, is like a new laptop for a lot less than a comparable new Retina Macbook Pro; plus I still have all of my legacy slots! I'm a graphic designer and the new screen gives me so much more working image for my pro apps. Also, the image quality and color is bright and accurate. Thank you LaptopScreen.com! Your customer service staff was great on question answering and your shipping and price were the best!"

This review was modified by dezignerlyguy on June 09 2016 09:45:25 AM

2016-06-01

back in business!

"I just bought a new laptop a few months ago, so you can imagine my horror when my cats jumped onto the lid of the laptop, closing it on a pen that was lying on top the keyboard, cracking the lcd screen in their crazy cat race. After doing a comparison of local repair businesses and you tube diy repair videos, I calculated that it would save me approx. $90 to just do it myself. Laptop Screen was one of the only sources I could find for my specific screen, and had the best price for a new screen. The others I found on other sources like ebay and amazon were either not clear on the part number or compatibility with my laptop, but Laptop Screen had exactly the part I needed, and it was very easy to find on their website. Payment was a breeze thru paypal, which is my preferred method of payment for online purchases. I liked that they offered more than one shipping option, and that their 2-day shipping option was very reasonably priced, as I live in Hawaii, and it usually costs an arm and half a leg to ship anything down here, much less that quickly! I received the screen within a few days, as quoted, and the part arrived well packed and upon following a youtube tutorial, I was happy to see that the screen worked perfectly. I was up and running within 20 min of receiving the screen, and am writing this review on my laptop! Hopefully, I will not break any more screens, but now I know who to go to if ever I need a screen replacement! In fact, i could probably open my own screen repair business, and make an extra $90 in 20 min...hmmm..."

This review was modified by kolohegirl68 on June 01 2016 11:33:05 AM

2016-05-24

15" Chromebook Bonanza

"Only place i've seen the screen for my laptop and pretty reasonably prioced for an IPS full HD screen. I just had to get a chromebook with a screen that's a third of the cost of the laptop itself. Can't help that. Will buy from again if i have other screens turn green, crack, blow up, or hold Katy Perry hostage with a nuke."

This review was modified by Azmaria on May 24 2016 01:59:29 PM

2016-05-23

everything as described

"screen arrived exactly on time, carefully packaged and of course working with no problem.

2016-05-20

I see the light.

"Great price cheap shipping. Arrived quicker than estimated and in perfect condition.
!st time I've changed a screen, all quick and easy.
Best of all it looks and works as new.

2016-05-20

Ordered and paid for brand new display panel, but..

"The panel arrived on time in a UPS box. The panel inside the box was securely packed. No transport damage.

The top two mounting bracket were bend. One of them was completely folded over, the other one 90 degrees. This couldn't happen during shipping.

The protective film was still attached properly to the front of the panel.

I decided not to return it but to bend the brackets back to their original shape.

I emailed them and asked for a small partial refund for the damaged panel .

After I contacted the company I received this official response :

"Mark wrote:
Thank you for contacting our support team.

This is brand new panel with protective film on the screen (you will need to remove it before installation)."
Sometimes, due to impact on the side of the box, tabs got bent."

I will not order again from a company which sold me an obviously used panel as new.

The incompetence of the customer support person did not help.
I ordered from Laptop Screen before and was always pleased with the quality and condition of their panels. So I am a bit disappointed about my recent purchase

Photos available here:

This review was modified by K.Paukstadt on May 20 2016 10:20:13 PM
Rep reply posted May-20-2016

A rep from Laptop Screen, LaptopScreen, has responded

“LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working replacement or your money back.

We sell brand-new LCD panels, directly from the manufacturers.
For customer's information - we track our stock digitally and the specific panel that the customer received has only even been sent to that one specific customer. If the customer would like an exchange or a partial refund, customer is asked to express that clearly, with-out making false accusations that the customer has absolutely no basis for.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

2016-05-16

Happy with flawless service

"My replacement LCD arrived in time, exactly as ordered, carefully packaged in a protective box.

We are happy our laptop is in fine shape again, for a reasonable price.

This review was modified by Vlotti on May 16 2016 02:26:47 PM

2016-05-16

What a great option

"This was a super experience from
Start to finish. The website was easy to use and left no room for doubt. The price was much less than I expected. The shipping was quick and I am DOD deployed to Japan so we get massive delays sometimes. Our stuff also gets broken a lot but this screen was well packed and marked. I am so pleased with this product and company that I'm not even making my daughter pay for the screen because she stepped on it. You can't even tell it is a replacement screen.

This review was modified by Rgnlisa on May 16 2016 07:08:30 AM

2016-05-13

"At first I was scared of it being a scam, but I got the screen like 3-4 days later and it works perfectly! Even looks better than the original screen that was on there! "

2016-05-13

Exactly what I wanted, quickly.

"I needed an IPS screen to replace the old TN screen on my x220. After a pleasant conversation with a gentleman at LaptopScreen, who assured me that the screen I would get was the latest generation IPS, I got exactly that, and just a couple of days later. The screen is perfect, no dead pixels. What a difference! Great place to shop for a replacement screen."

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,558 merchant members.