Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10

2016-09-21

Great quality, fast and affordable!

"The backlight of my original Asus laptop screen died just out of warranty. I had been hesitating to try to repair it for a long time, until I found the LeptopScreen.com website. The easy way to look up the correct replacement screen for my specific model number laptop, and the affordable price convinced me to give it a try. I am glad I did!
The new screen came fast and securely packaged, shipped from the UK with low shipping costs. With the help of a YouTube tutorial, replacing it was a lot easier than I expected. (I recommend using a set of plastic spudger tools, to avoid damaging anything.) The new screen has better colors than the original, and the matte finish I chose is a lot nicer than the original glossy screen. I am very happy to have a fully functioning laptop again at a fraction of the cost of a new one!

This review was modified by ChrisVos on September 21 2016 03:00:57 AM

2016-09-20

Great quality, fast delivery

"Great quality, fast delivery"

This review was modified by jolishj on September 20 2016 09:38:05 AM

2016-09-16

It was cheap, fast delivery and quality replacements.

"I'm doing a repeat order definitely!!! Thanks guys"

This review was modified by Reydante on September 17 2016 10:46:14 AM

2016-09-14

Perfect. The replacement screen was 100% identical to the original.

"Dell wouldn't even sell us a replacement screen for an almost new laptop. The laptop was only 2 months old, but the LCD sustained "accidental damage" that broke the LCD, which was not covered by warranty. Since Dell wouldn't sell one, we tried buying one from Laptop Screen instead. It arrived quickly, and turned out to be the exact LCD that Dell uses. 100% perfect match.
Everything now works great, no thanks to Dell. I guess they wanted us to toss a brand new laptop and just buy a new one.

This review was modified by dontStepOnYourLaptop on September 14 2016 06:16:49 AM

2016-09-12

Screen was a great replacement

"Good Price

Good quality

Easy to install

2016-09-09

Perfect

"They sent me the right screen, they shipped right away, it arrived quickly, and it was very securely packaged. All for about $70. Nothing else to say."

2016-09-09

Great services, recommend

"Ordered a screen for a lenovo t420 in Poland. Delivery from UK was super fast - 4 days - and the product was exactly the same with the original one. Tutorial from their website helped me change the screen in no more than 10 minutes. Prices are great as well compared with other shops. Great services! "

2016-09-01

Quick shipping!!

"The item was perfect. Thanks for the fast shipping and good product"

2016-08-30

Great Online Source and Solution for a Broken Laptop Screen!

"Excellent website!; the appropriate replacement screen for my Toshiba laptop was easily found and ordered. Cost was reasonable (similar to Amazon). Delivery was very quick. There were videos available at Laptop Screen that made installation easy (no instructions came with the screen, but videos online at Laptop Screen and Youtube made written instructions unnecessary). The new screen has been working marvelously! I bookmarked LaptopScreen!"

2016-08-29

Perfect

"Ordering process was easy to follow. Very user friendly to ensure the right size and model was ordered. Shipped timely and safely. Overall good experience. "

2016-08-27

Worked Great!

"Ordering was easy for my Toshiba Laptop screen. Was the correct screen and seems a little better that original. I fit exactly like the other and was simple install. I would order from them again. Used videos on how to change the screens to get myself familiar while waiting on screen to arrive."

2016-08-26

ASUS X75A replacement without any issue at all

"After having dropped the laptop on the floor, I went out to see what a replacement screen would cost, and found a good replacement screen at LaptopScreen.com for about 1/3 of what ASUS would charge me, including shipping and taxes.

The delivery took from monday to friday to arrive (UK to Sweden) which isn't blazingly fast, but wasn't expecting it to arrive faster.

Disassembly and reassembly went without a breeze, and computer is 100% working once again.

Would definitely use their services and products again if I need it.

2016-08-23

Awful Customer Service

"This is probably the worst experience I have had with a company in a very long time. I ordered an iPhone screen that was not functioning properly. When I contacted Laptop Screen I was redirected to a few different people before I was actually helped. I was told that I needed to have the screen reinstalled to make sure the hookups were correct. After doing so the screen still did not work. I was told to reorder a new screen, which was now half the price of the one I originally purchased, and once they received the defective one back, they would refund me the purchase price of the second screen. When I later discovered that they were not going to refund my return shipping because it was over 30 days, I became very irritated. In talking with a customer support person about my several complaints I was basically told there was nothing they could do and that a supervisor was not available to speak with. When I requested that once a supervisor was available that they contact me, I was told that he "can request it, but I cant guarantee to you that they will call." After bantering with the CSR, I decided that to ensure I spoke with a supervisor, considering this company obviously does not care if you're disgruntled with their services or not, that I would call them and ask for a supervisor to air my grievances. When I finally spoke with a supervisor I was told that she would call me back when she had time and that she was too busy to take my call. When I insisted on holding and she finally picked up the phone she in no uncertain terms told me that I was not a priority and that she would call me back later in the day. Needless to say, the customer service of this company is extremely lacking and I will never do business with this company again. The engineer that repaired my phone (that has ordered several times from this company) will also not be a return customer considering this experience. It looks like I should have followed my gut instinct and ordered from Amazon to begin with."

2016-08-22

Excellent laptop screen and easy install

"This screen was easy to install by simply removing the plastic around the edges, removing 4 screws and unplugging the cable. It worked perfectly in my laptop. The price was good and shipping was fast. I highly recommend this product."

2016-08-22

New lease on Life

"The replacement screen for my Gateway MS 2290 fit perfectly and was deliver in 48 hours to my door. Works as expected. It was great that there was a Canadian outlet to ship from, so no money or customs hassles.
I will use their services again.

This review was modified by virionfritz on August 22 2016 11:47:45 AM

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.