Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10

"SO EXCITED!!! I felt the problem was the backlight but the computer store said it was most likely the motherboard. The store wanted to charge me over $175 to change out the screen but if it did not fix the problem I would be stuck with the charges and they wouldn't take back the screen. So I took a shot with laptopscreens.com and ordered my screen for only $79.99 and I purchased the Replacement Tool Kit. If the screen wasn't the problem laptopscreens.com would take the screen back and pay for the return shipping. I put the screen in by myself in less than 20 minutes and it worked beautifully. I'm a 45 year old woman and had no problems. I love this store! They saved me a lot of money. I ordered on Monday and received on Wednesday for less than $14"

This review was modified by DebraPowers on November 20 2015 07:41:51 AM

"I recieved 3 disfuctional laptop screens in a row. It was a hassle to constantly be sending the screens back. I only finally recieved a working screen when I asked the company to test the screen before sending it to me. I am not paid to be your screen tester and constantly installing and removing screens was completely unnecessary on my part."

This review was modified by jennifervincent on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-16-2015

LaptopScreen, Laptop Screen rep has responded

“LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working replacement or your money back.

Even the most prominent laptop manufacturer's dead pixel policy would not have provided free exchange in these circumstances - ours did. Only one screen that was sent to customer has failed to turn on, and that could potentially be a loose cable connection. The other two screens customer calls dysfunctional actually contained a single dead pixel that the customer was not able to get a clear photos of. We have faithfully exchanged the screens for customer, paying for the shipping both way every time.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111”

"Fast service, great price. absolutely happy with screen. will recommend to any one that needs a new screen!!!! Thank You!!!!"

This review was modified by nafdcar1 on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

"Ordered an lcd screen for my Asus ROG laptop and it arrived (in Copenhagen) in less than a week without any problems. Had it installed and it's running flawlessly. The screen looks great, no dead pixels, clear image. Overall I'm very happy with their customer support, the delivery time and most importantly the screen itself."

This review was modified by nervozaur on November 12 2015 08:11:02 AM

"Quick ording - fast shipping - excellent packaging - easy to install - same component as original one and perfect use.
Nothing to say more.

"Over expectation and strongly recommend to shop for laptop screen replacement!

I ordered the LCD screen, received and replaced no problem, but the screen showed with all 4 corners with defects. I contacted support and asked to re-ordered another screen with shipping payment...since I have to have the laptop working for work so I ordered another screen as they suggested.
I received the new one for replacement, everything installed and looked great this time. I was able to return and got full money back (shipping....all from previous order)
I definitely will shop again!

"Great helpfull service and fast delivery!
Perfect product!

"Ordered two day ship and arrived on time, well packaged and in excellent condition. Easy install (about 25 min) and good as new. "

"The screen was delivered with great care and on time. "

"I was thrilled to find the product I needed so easily, to have it in a week, to have it shipped without any damage or other problems, and to have it work so beautifully once I installed it!!!

I would give this company a 5 star rating for sure! Highly recommended!

morcowbel293's Avatar

Davenport, IA

"Website made it very easy to find a compatible screen for my system. Prices were very good. Placed separate 2 orders. Both screens arrived quickly, well packaged, and working. Email status messages were prompt and chat support was available on the site which I like. Installation videos were available right on the site as well. I didn't do it, but I think its a very cool deal that if you record the installation and send it in you could get a $20 rebate! I will check here first if I ever need another new screen."

"I was so happy to find out I could get a new laptop screen. My nephews had broken their screens on their new computers but Dell wouldn't cover it since it was dropped. Anyway for a fraction of the cost of replacing the computers I was able to fix them. It was super easy to find the exact screen I was looking for. The website was easy to navigate.

When I received the screens (they arrived very quickly) they were packaged VERY well.

"These guys do a great job. They have cheap displays, they are fast and accurate in their communication if you have questions, their prices are great, and shipping is fast, cheap and the display was extremely well protected.
Any further lcd's I'll buy will be from Laptop screen.

"Made it very easy to find exactly what I needed, and were very quick with their delivery.
Thanks again

"Produit impeccable, emballage soigne et livraison rapide. Tout Ok"

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.