Stores > Laptop Screen
  • Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status
      Monday to Friday: 6am — 6pm Pacific Time
      1-855-630-1111
      1-604-980-7955
      Please have your order number ready.
      1-855-630-1111

Product & services pricing Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptop Screen by clicking a star below.
2017-07-18

excellent replacement screen

"seen, purchased, received , assembled, worked.
Screen fitted perfect and does what it was bought for.
Excellent replacement screen

2017-07-11

Excellent replacement screen

"Laptop screen arrived within a few days of ordering it and it was a direct fit replacement."

2017-07-10

Good screen

"Excellent replacement screen - good quality, and fast shipping. This screen fit with no issues, and is every bit as good as the original one, if not better."

2017-07-08

Laptop screen

"Received exactly what I ordered and needed. And easy to replace. "

2017-07-06

Great Service and Product

"Got my screen two days after ordering it. Worked out perfectly for me. Can't complain about a thing."

2017-07-04

Great replacement screen!

"Got my screen a week after i ordered it, slightly longer than initially stated, but the fit was perfect, and it worked perfectly.
Great price and fast delivery. I was a bit doubtful over the site at first, but given the experience i was all wrong. This couldn't have gone better at all. If they have a screen for your laptop, this is the best place for getting a replacement.

2017-06-27

Exactly what I needed

"Easy to find what I needed was shipped quickly and easily installed. Works great and I will definitely use and recommend in the future. Thanks for making this easy!

2017-06-27

Just what I needed

"Kids broke both laptop screens and found this site through an internet search. Couldn't believe the price so wondered about quality but the screens I received were better than the original and only took about 30 minutes to install both. Would definitely recommend company and will buy again if the need arises. Thanks for the great product."

2017-06-26

The Benchmark for all websites

"Your site is the benchmark that all Websites should strive to achieve. I checked out 2 other big name websites before I found yours. They didn't give me the confidence that I had found the right part. Your website is flawless...I knew I had found the right part, the right price, the shipping cost, and when it would arrive. That is how a website should be run."

2017-06-24

My #1 stop for laptop Parts from now on

"made it very easy to buy the correct part, fast shipping and well packaged.

2017-06-21

Screen Saver !!!

"The screen I ordered arrived in 2 days and was in perfect condition ready to be installed. My laptop is back up and running. I appreciated the online help to pinpoint the exact model needed and the care taken to ensure I made the proper screen purchase. I will definitely know who to contact for future laptop screen solutions should the need arise again. Regards. AJ "

2017-06-20

Best place for laptop screens

"Title says it all, Highly recommend to anyone looking for a replacement screen"

2017-06-13

Easy Transaction

"It was easy to find the correct screen for my laptop repair. The video provided was excellent and the price was fair."

2017-06-12

Delivered as Promised

"Order a laptop order and received it shortly after functioning."

2017-06-11

Simplemente los mejores

"Soy un usuario mexicano, y compre por esa tienda la pantalla de mi laptop, simplemente el servicio estuvo ÂĄexcelente!, La facilidad de la pĂĄgina hizo que solicitar el pedido fuera sencillo, la entrega me llegĂł en el plazo estimado y no hubo ningĂșn problema de compatibilidad con el equipo. El precio estuvo excelente igual que el servicio de atenciĂłn. La Ășnica contra a todo esto es que el servicio fue en inglĂ©s, pero de ahĂ­ en fuera no hubo ningĂșn problema mĂĄs. "

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.