Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
2017-02-13

Next day delivery?!

"We wanted to make use of a laptop that had been decommissioned for a few months due to a cracked screen rather than buying a new one. Definitely the right choice. The website made it really easy to find what we needed and the order came within a day or two. Great service!"

This review was modified by amy_lafleur3 on February 15 2017 06:15:02 AM

2017-02-11

Fast delivery to New Zealand

"Awesome service and great fast delivery... was easy to fit too :)"

This review was modified by sales-99002 on February 14 2017 12:30:07 AM

2017-02-10

came fast and worked great

"order was processed and shipped fast, was exactly what i was expecting. will be ordering more."

This review was modified by ckost23 on February 14 2017 12:15:26 AM

2017-02-08

Would recommend to anyone

"Prompt shipping, helpful service staff, fair price. VERY happy and the service was easy to use. "

This review was modified by jwginter on February 10 2017 07:45:01 AM

2017-01-23

What a site!

"I have an M645-S4070 Toshiba Satellite laptop that I've had since 2010. The laptop has literally had zero problems since I bought it (and I've dropped the thing countless times). Finally, after breaking the screen, I replaced it using a screen from LaptopScreen.com. The screen came in 4 business days and was as advertised.

Using one of their user-submitted videos, I figured out how to replace the screen with no problems at all. Great site, great users, well thought-out, and A+ products.

This review was modified by JordanMcCauley on January 25 2017 02:30:01 PM

2017-01-11

Great prices, quick delivery

"No issues here - Google search directed me there from a search on the actual part # on my Dell screen and the rest was easy. Quick delivery, great price and works well (one dead pixel, but that's way better than what I had!)"

This review was modified by nixfix70 on January 13 2017 08:00:03 AM

2017-01-09

Ehh

"The store did their part on delivering the screen on time and the price was fair.
However, I just installed the screen about a week ago and it's already glitching out,
never hard a problem like this with a screen.... ever.

2017-01-05

Great Company! Fast shipping! Quality Parts!

"My mom broke her laptop screen and needed a new one fast, this was the first company I found that actually carried her part and had it in stock! I ordered it and it was at her door in a few days, after I walked her through how to replace it (took forever!!) she turned on her laptop and had everything back up and running again! Quality was amazing, plus fast shipping! Definitely recomend this company to anyone needing a new screen!!"

This review was modified by barberkyle on January 05 2017 09:16:33 AM

2017-01-03

Best in providing display's fast and efficient

"My Laptop needed a new display and it wasn't available in my home country. While looking at ways to get a new display I ended up on Laptop Screen. I found the required display in minutes and placed my order. I received my display just in the nick of time and got my laptop fixed. Hats of to Laptop Screen for such great service. Thank you so much!! "

2017-01-02

Easier Than I Thought

"A local repair shop bid $300 (parts/labor) to replace an 11" screen in a Dell laptop my bride bought for our granddaughter whose husband sat on the computer and broke the screen. For $40 and 20 minutes of my time, I was able to do the job, replacing the screen with an exact replacement part. Kept me from tossing a nice little computer that cost us only $130."

2017-01-01

Cheaper than local computer shop price

"Price & UPS worldwide express shipping is cheaper than a computer store in my country in The Mall, Gadong. I had to replace the Acer Aspire 5750G laptop screen and it works well."

This review was modified by Hanuar on January 01 2017 03:00:38 PM

2016-12-29

New Life

"Just in time for Christmas.!! This one works better than the one that came with my laptop.

Excellent!!!

This review was modified by Gkiprono on December 29 2016 01:59:13 PM

2016-12-28

Amazingly Easy and Affordable

"I broke my laptop screen and asked my friend if he knew of any places in our city that was trustworthy and affordable. Instead of recommending a store, he recommended LaptopScreen.com saying that he used it before. I was able to replace my screen for about $60 (shipping included) and it even came early. It works great and I'm very happy with my purchase."

This review was modified by ktcat22 on December 28 2016 08:40:43 PM

2016-12-26

I can see clearly now

"Quick delivery, great value, excellent video tutorial = rapid replacement of faulty panel.
Many thanks

This review was modified by DeltaKilioIndiaMikeCharlieHotel on December 26 2016 04:02:00 PM

2016-12-22

Excellent

"Exactly the right screen.
Replacement was easy following youtube video.
Small screwdriver tool kit is a must to do the job by yourself

This review was modified by Tdancer324 on December 22 2016 05:22:11 PM

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,447 merchant members.