Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Customer service: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10

2016-09-26

These guys rock!

"Fast delivery and everything was perfect.I like the installation tutorial it was a great confidence builder,thanks so much for a wonderful screen at a great price.
Sincerely,
Larry N.

2016-09-26

Trustworthy site

"Ordered 2 screens, and had them in less than a week. Most laptops have tutorials to replace and was very easy to do. Will use them again in the future."

This review was modified by dukeoffl on September 26 2016 06:12:37 AM

2016-09-24

Great Website for Laptop Screen Replacements

"Fast delivery. A highly reputable website offering laptop screen replacements at competitive or more inexpensive prices than other etailers (some of which have dubious reputations) offering similar laptop screen replacements. I recently bought a replacement screen for an old eMachines Windows 7 PC laptop (E725-4520), which had a broken screen and I might have otherwise disposed of, installed Ubuntu Mate Ubuntu 16.04 on it, and it is working nearly like brand new. Now I have two Macs and two PCs working instead of just two Macs and just one PC working. Thank you, Laptop Screen."

2016-09-24

Super

"tout est ok:
rapidité de la livraison, emballage impec, qualité du produit.
J'ai retrouvé mon Mac d'origine !
merci

This review was modified by quellien on September 24 2016 07:25:30 AM

2016-09-21

Great quality, fast and affordable!

"The backlight of my original Asus laptop screen died just out of warranty. I had been hesitating to try to repair it for a long time, until I found the LeptopScreen.com website. The easy way to look up the correct replacement screen for my specific model number laptop, and the affordable price convinced me to give it a try. I am glad I did!
The new screen came fast and securely packaged, shipped from the UK with low shipping costs. With the help of a YouTube tutorial, replacing it was a lot easier than I expected. (I recommend using a set of plastic spudger tools, to avoid damaging anything.) The new screen has better colors than the original, and the matte finish I chose is a lot nicer than the original glossy screen. I am very happy to have a fully functioning laptop again at a fraction of the cost of a new one!

This review was modified by ChrisVos on September 21 2016 03:00:57 AM

2016-09-20

Great quality, fast delivery

"Great quality, fast delivery"

This review was modified by jolishj on September 20 2016 09:38:05 AM

2016-09-16

It was cheap, fast delivery and quality replacements.

"I'm doing a repeat order definitely!!! Thanks guys"

This review was modified by Reydante on September 17 2016 10:46:14 AM

2016-09-14

Perfect. The replacement screen was 100% identical to the original.

"Dell wouldn't even sell us a replacement screen for an almost new laptop. The laptop was only 2 months old, but the LCD sustained "accidental damage" that broke the LCD, which was not covered by warranty. Since Dell wouldn't sell one, we tried buying one from Laptop Screen instead. It arrived quickly, and turned out to be the exact LCD that Dell uses. 100% perfect match.
Everything now works great, no thanks to Dell. I guess they wanted us to toss a brand new laptop and just buy a new one.

This review was modified by dontStepOnYourLaptop on September 14 2016 06:16:49 AM

2016-09-12

Screen was a great replacement

"Good Price

Good quality

Easy to install

2016-09-09

Perfect

"They sent me the right screen, they shipped right away, it arrived quickly, and it was very securely packaged. All for about $70. Nothing else to say."

2016-09-09

Great services, recommend

"Ordered a screen for a lenovo t420 in Poland. Delivery from UK was super fast - 4 days - and the product was exactly the same with the original one. Tutorial from their website helped me change the screen in no more than 10 minutes. Prices are great as well compared with other shops. Great services! "

2016-09-01

Quick shipping!!

"The item was perfect. Thanks for the fast shipping and good product"

2016-08-30

Great Online Source and Solution for a Broken Laptop Screen!

"Excellent website!; the appropriate replacement screen for my Toshiba laptop was easily found and ordered. Cost was reasonable (similar to Amazon). Delivery was very quick. There were videos available at Laptop Screen that made installation easy (no instructions came with the screen, but videos online at Laptop Screen and Youtube made written instructions unnecessary). The new screen has been working marvelously! I bookmarked LaptopScreen!"

2016-08-29

Perfect

"Ordering process was easy to follow. Very user friendly to ensure the right size and model was ordered. Shipped timely and safely. Overall good experience. "

2016-08-27

Worked Great!

"Ordering was easy for my Toshiba Laptop screen. Was the correct screen and seems a little better that original. I fit exactly like the other and was simple install. I would order from them again. Used videos on how to change the screens to get myself familiar while waiting on screen to arrive."

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.