Stores > Laptop Screen

• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

2016-12-05

It should always be this simple

"My son broke his laptop screen. He was convinced his only option was to discard his machine and start saving for a new one. Found this site, ordered a new screen for $65 and spent half an hour replacing the screen. It worked better than the original. Shipping was fast, packaging was good. No problems at all."

This review was modified by Rcwilliams53 on December 05 2016 06:49:10 AM

2016-12-05

Great laptop screen

"This laptop screen exceeds my expectations. Took me about 20 minutes to replace. High quality screen at a very reasonable price. I would not hesitate to buy from this re seller.

2016-11-29

I AM SATISFIED !!!!!

"Good products, no breakage and the shipping process is excellent !!!!!"

This review was modified by Ricky_Jeune on November 29 2016 01:12:10 PM

2016-11-28

The best provider for any screen

"I order a Lenovo W540 replacement screen. I receive quickly (immediately) the help I needed to identify the part I needed. The shipping was really fast, they was able to bill the shipping to my own account, refund me really quickly the shipping charges. The screen was shipped with a lot of protection material in the box. A ++++++ I really recommand Laptop Screen for all your screen needs. The prices are the best on the market and the LCD quality is equal or better than the original ones ! "

This review was modified by TactMedic on November 28 2016 11:02:30 AM

2016-11-26

Good selection, great prices, fast shipping!

"Title says it all: what else could you ask for? Having the choice of matte/glossy screen, in all available resolutions. Then lightning-quick shipping (from Vancouver), everything well packed and fully functional. Highly recommended!"

2016-11-22

Fast and painless!

"Great experience. Finding and purchasing the correct screen was easy and the prices are great. Then I had to return the screen due to it not being the issue. Once again they made the return process so simple and painless. Would buy from them again 10/10."

This review was modified by Stoibles on November 22 2016 12:45:05 PM

2016-11-07

Great screen! Great Price! Fast Shipping!

"Can't ask for much more. I was very happy with my purchase."

2016-11-04

Extremely satisfied

"Thank you very much. You also saved me quite a bit of money."

2016-11-02

Great product! Great Price!

"They delivered in every way! I couldn't be more please! They saved the day for me! Thank you so much!

Steve from Nixa, Missouri

2016-11-01

Exactly what I needed at a great price.

"I work in computer repair and I have access to resources for parts that most people don't have and I still found a better deal here. I would recommend this site to anyone looking to replace a screen."

2016-10-31

Broken to new in 4 days

"my daughter cracked her entire screen-- found you guys online. Great data base to look up the correct screen, very fast shipping and installed in 15 minutes--- very happy 16 yr old"

2016-10-31

"Was leery of purchasing a replacement screen, but screen matched perfectly and was easy to install. Quick and easy transaction. Thank you."

2016-10-24

Easy and quick

"Ordering my new screen was easy and shipping was quick!"

This review was modified by marina.todeasa on October 24 2016 06:59:55 PM

2016-10-20

Broke to bright

"Order a new laptop screen for a Dell Inspiron 5555. Enterprise in 3 days packaged really well. The instruction video made the repair flawless."

2016-10-19

Easy to select correct screen & fast shipping

"Couldn't have been any easier"

This review was modified by knotacare on October 20 2016 08:41:37 AM

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.