• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10

"Highly recommend laptopscreen.com. Fast shipping and product was as advertised. A+++++"

"It fit and worked great. I used a video on the seller's website to determine which screen was required. The old screen serial number matched to the seller's database lead me to the correct item to order. Thank you very much. "

"Delivered on time, correct part and wonderful price. My customers are very satisfied."

"Flawless screen upgrade!
Ultra fast shipping.

"nothing? bad, not work? can not return, it is impossible to remove it from ipad again to return. The quality is not worth this product, it is same with the screen which is worth 17 dollars in other website. i don't know how to reply the message. All I want to say is that they said you can return is if you can remove it from your ipad. It is impossible to remove it completely from it without destroy it. It is same with can not return. And also, ghost touch all the time! "

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

LaptopScreen, Laptop Screen rep has responded

“Who said it cannot be returned?!
LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working replacement or your money back!

We do not charge for returns and provide free shipping labels for returning our products.
Customer has not contacted the support department, but its not too late.
Our products are covered by a 3 year manufacturer defect warranty and an exchange can be made at any time in that period.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free 1-855-630-1111”

"very easy video helpful would fully recommend"

"They dont update the stocks and didnt offered an alternative"

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

LaptopScreen, Laptop Screen rep has responded

“All our stocks are live and an alternative is almost always available.
Customer placed an order for a specific model of LCD that was not available at the time.
Customer was adamant about that specific model, but they are now unhappy about us not offering an alternative,

Here is the exact note from the customer when the order was placed:
"I NEED EXACT PART NUMBER LG LP156WF4 SP DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING DIFFERENT"
This was the reason that an alternative product was not offered.
The order was refunded immediately.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free 1-855-630-1111”

"I PURCHASED A REPLACEMENT SCREEN FOR MY SONY PCG-7192L LAPTOP I INSTALLED AND IT WORKS PERFECT I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE PURCHASE GREAT PRODUCT. i WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT ANYONE THAT'S LOOKING TO PURCHASE A REPLACEMENT FOR THEIR LAPTOP"

"Fast shipping, lowest price online."

"Screen received and working!"

"Have ordered a few LCD screens so far with LaptopScreen.com and orders were always processed accurately and very quickly. Well packaged and speedy delivery. Thumbs up !!"

"I feel very good and satisfied with my order. the seller sent the item very quickly that I did not expect it comes soon. However, it is. thanks for quickly sending."

"Works perfect except for a single dead pixel on the left side. Not gonna complain because everything else works perfectly."

"I cracked my laptop screen, and decided it was more worth it to pay ~$50 for a new screen, than to pay nearly 2/3 the price of the actual laptop to get it fixed at a shop.

They were the only place I could find that had my model, and the screen came in two days and in perfect condition.

I'm only 17, and I have never done any sort of repair on any kind of device. This was such an easy repair, all I had to do was look up a simple guide on youtube, and it only took about 10 minutes to fix.

10/10 Would buy from here again.

"Laptop screen was delivered and we replaced it and the laptop is working great! Thanks so much!"

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.