Stores > Laptop Screen
  • Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status
      Monday to Friday: 6am — 6pm Pacific Time
      1-855-630-1111
      1-604-980-7955
      Please have your order number ready.
      1-855-630-1111

Product & services pricing Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptop Screen by clicking a star below.
2017-06-27

Just what I needed

"Kids broke both laptop screens and found this site through an internet search. Couldn't believe the price so wondered about quality but the screens I received were better than the original and only took about 30 minutes to install both. Would definitely recommend company and will buy again if the need arises. Thanks for the great product."

2017-06-26

The Benchmark for all websites

"Your site is the benchmark that all Websites should strive to achieve. I checked out 2 other big name websites before I found yours. They didn't give me the confidence that I had found the right part. Your website is flawless...I knew I had found the right part, the right price, the shipping cost, and when it would arrive. That is how a website should be run."

2017-06-24

My #1 stop for laptop Parts from now on

"made it very easy to buy the correct part, fast shipping and well packaged.

2017-06-21

Screen Saver !!!

"The screen I ordered arrived in 2 days and was in perfect condition ready to be installed. My laptop is back up and running. I appreciated the online help to pinpoint the exact model needed and the care taken to ensure I made the proper screen purchase. I will definitely know who to contact for future laptop screen solutions should the need arise again. Regards. AJ "

2017-06-20

Best place for laptop screens

"Title says it all, Highly recommend to anyone looking for a replacement screen"

2017-06-13

Easy Transaction

"It was easy to find the correct screen for my laptop repair. The video provided was excellent and the price was fair."

2017-06-12

Delivered as Promised

"Order a laptop order and received it shortly after functioning."

2017-06-11

Simplemente los mejores

"Soy un usuario mexicano, y compre por esa tienda la pantalla de mi laptop, simplemente el servicio estuvo ÂĄexcelente!, La facilidad de la pĂĄgina hizo que solicitar el pedido fuera sencillo, la entrega me llegĂł en el plazo estimado y no hubo ningĂșn problema de compatibilidad con el equipo. El precio estuvo excelente igual que el servicio de atenciĂłn. La Ășnica contra a todo esto es que el servicio fue en inglĂ©s, pero de ahĂ­ en fuera no hubo ningĂșn problema mĂĄs. "

2017-06-08

Easy and saved big bucks!!

"From the moment I first broke my screen it was oh no! I took my laptop to Geek squad & they told me it would cost $600 bucks to fix. More than I paid for the laptop. So I did what everyone else does these days. Went on line. Found the correct screen replacement, ordered it for 40 dollars, came a couple of days later and within 10 minutes replaced the screen. Worked and looked great. Thank you. Saved 550 dollars. "

2017-06-08

Great Replacement, Fast Shipping, Will use this guys again.

"Great Replacement, Screen works great and fast shipping, Screen in great shape. Will buy from them again. "

Laptop up and running

"It was a good all round experieance ."

2017-06-07

Quick shipping, perfect fit

"Replacement of the LCD screen in an HP Pavilion laptop couldn't have been easier. The replacement screen was a perfect fit and looked as good as the OEM screen."

2017-06-05

Perfect Match

"Laptopscreen.com provided the perfect screen for my computer. What was really nice is the fact that the screen could come in two different versions. The reason that this was so important is the fact that I could get my screen in a glossy or non-glossy version. I chose the non-glossy version because I don't like my screen reflecting things behind me."

2017-05-29

Rescue!

"Laptop Screen provided the exact product that I needed, at the best price. They rescued me. They make it possible for common laptop users to acquire the component to complete a do-it-yourself repair. Many thanks to Laptop Screen for filling this niche in the market. I am grateful. "

2017-05-29

Laptop screen review

"Excellent,fast shipping great product"

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.