• Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10

2015-08-01

"It came quickly, and your video turned a tech novice into a money saving mom. Thank you soooo much.

2015-08-01

"Delivered very fast to the Netherlands. Screen perfect. Will buy again at laptopscreen. Many thanks!"

2015-08-01

"Suivi, rapide et efficace "

2015-08-01

"Product got to me faster than I inspected. Love the look of the screen. It works beautifully. "

2015-08-01

"First laptop screen delivered was broken."

"v
Very Very fast shipping. Top quality big name manufacture of screen, might be better than the ASUS original supplier screen . used the chat option to get right screen part # and answers to a couple of questions . I hope I don't have to order again but if I have to this is the place to go !!!
Oh! and great pricing ."

2015-07-31

"The order wizard really helped make sure I ordered the correct screen. The price was competitive. The screen arrived well packed. This was the first time I ever replaced a laptop screen. Everything worked as promised/expected.

If I ever need to replace I screen again, I will use Laptop Screen again."

2015-07-31

"IT does work, however I have one problem it, which is probably a user problem. My husband and son replaced the screen and it worked almost one week. When I turn it on it had a completely white screen, then would start correctly, then stopped working. My husband took it apart again and it quit completely. We then got my son to take it apart and when he put it together it started working again. He said he did not do anything, but it started working again, It is still starting with a white screen, then turns on completely correctly. I don't know, I may have ordered the wrong screen, however the person I chatted with on the website said it would work. It is still working, so I guess it is okay that it starts out white and then turns on. Hopefully I will not have any more problems. thanks for your website so I could order this screen. Have a blessed day!"

2015-07-31

"Perfect screen for my laptop, fast shipping, thanks !"

2015-07-31

"quick service and the right product"

2015-07-31

"Laptop Screen has provided me with the best customer service I have experienced to date. That is not an exaggeration. I have worked in IT for 12+ years professionally, and have a serious gadget/tinkering problem, so this is no small feat.
They have a SERIOUS commitment to customer satisfaction. I did not expect that, given I had selected them primarily for their prices and availability. But not only did I get exactly what I needed, I got much more!
PLEASE choose them if you are looking for a replacement panel. I will never go anywhere else.
My thanks again to Scott and Ken for an excellent job, and the whole team at Laptop Screen for making me a thoroughly impressed customer!"

2015-07-31

"Very easy website to use to figure out which screen would work with our laptop. Fast delivery. Easy to install!"

2015-07-31

"Parts came as promised, even earlier than expected.
Fit perfectly and my client is very happy. I've been dealing with this company for more than 6 years now and very hasppy"

2015-07-31

"The ordering and delivery was very slick and professional and I knew at each stage where it was. and the follow up mails are a nice touch."

2015-07-30

"97 orders we have made from this company and only 1 time we have a complain.
Normally have very nice and polite service minded people there.

Rep reply posted Jul-31-2015

LaptopScreen, Laptop Screen rep has responded

“Thank you for your review.

We always strive to ensure that all internal service inquiries are handled fast and up to the customer's satisfaction.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111”

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.