Stores > Laptop Screen
  • Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status
      Monday to Friday: 6am ” 6pm Pacific Time
      1-855-630-1111
      1-604-980-7955
      Please have your order number ready.
      1-855-630-1111

Product & services pricing Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptop Screen by clicking a star below.
2017-08-20

Perfect

"Perfect fit and super quality"

2017-08-18

Exceptional customer service!

"I ordered a screen for my laptop and turns out that is wrong model (its completely my mistake). Contacted their support and uploaded images of my broken screen. They didn't give me any hassle and gladly replaced the screen with a compatible model (shipping paid by them both ways which is very rare these days). They didn't charge me anything extra even though the replacement screen was a little expensive than the original one.

This is exceptional customer service! I would highly recommend them and would buy from them again if I need any replacement screens.

Moreover, their prices are very competitive.

Regards
Kiran

2017-08-17

Dell XPS L501X

"Screen arrived on time, it was exactly the right one and works perfectly."

2017-08-16

Amazing detail !

"All the specs are mentioned in a very clear way. Even a newbie would find it very easy to order a screen without knowing much about screens and panels. Glossy or matte finish it does not matter, the differences are explained very well and you can choose the exact product you want. I got the full HD matte finish for my Lenovo y50 and its an amazing screen. More detail than my original screen and perfect to the core !! I was worried if they would get the matte finish well, they did ! kudos to laptopscreens.com team. The customer service was very helpful to me too . For Indian customers paypal is not available but they made it available to me by activating it in my account so it was easy for me without creating several new accounts in new payment sites. it also reached within 7 days from order date. Thats pretty fast."

2017-08-15

Perfect

"Do the leg work, part number for the fit etc . . . once you have these from your device, they have everything at unbeatable prices!

2017-08-11

No surprises, a little handiwork results in a fixed laptop

"PLUS: Great price, about $60, when Geek Squad wanted $100 to look and up to $300 to fix. The replacement screen came as advertised. The connections were easy to remove on the old, but actually a little tricky to insert. The other tricky part was the double sided tape along the bezel. Some stretched on removal, so had to be sliced for proper bezel placement with the new. It works and my daughter is happy.
MINUS: The touch screen is a little "wonky". The image is fine. Touch works well, then it does not. Is it the screen or those tricky connections?

2017-08-08

Definitely my No1 choice!!

"Great company, VERY VERY fast shipment, in fact it came from GB to Croatia in ONE day! Great chat support for choosing correct screen! And very good screen quality!! Reccomend!"

Great price and fast Service

"I bought a replacement screen for a Dell for one of our company laptops. New screen matched exactly and works great."

Awesome!

"Arrived faster than stated. (Two thumbs up)
Perfect fit and quality.

2017-08-07

Great source for cheap quality laptop screens!

"The Screen i received was shipped in safe packaging, The screen was flawless and worked perfectly! Resolution is Dead on aswell, Definitely buying here again if i need another laptop screen!"

2017-08-04

GREAT COMPANY!

"After an abysmal dealings with another company I was VERY happy to have found this company for my laptop screen replacement. Fast shipping/professional packaging. Watched a few videos on installation that were very close to mine and my laptop was like new again, running and screen/touchscreen function restored. About 20 minutes installation, shorter if I had put the right screws in the first time (could barely see the difference and the fault was mine). Minor gripe about the micro screws for these darn things as my eyes and steady hands aren't what they used to be, haha but not the companies fault. 100% recommend this company!"

2017-08-03

Great service!

"I ordered a replacement screen for my laptop that I thought would fit, even though I did not order by model number. It turns out the circuit board was a bit too thick. I contacted Laptop Screen and asked them if they had a screen with a thinner circuit board, and that I would pay extra for it - I just wanted a different screen.

They found me a screen with a thinner circuit board and replaced my original one free of charge! Definitely above and beyond what I was expecting.

Businesses like this that take care of customers should be praised!

2017-07-28

Perfect Fit. Great Service. Quick Shipping.

"Easy install. Works great! Inexpensive!"

2017-07-27

Excellent

"Quick delivery, no hassle. Good protective packaging. Screen worked like a charm"

2017-07-26

Great price and service

"My purchase experience couldn't have been better. The price for the screen was great and it arrived in new condition, promptly, in a solid, well-padded box. I'm happy to have the laptop working again for such a low cost."

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.