• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10

"Fast delivery times! Screen showed up 3 days earlier than ETA....."

"Quick shipping, great price, huge selection!"

"Prompt Delivery. Plan to install the screen this weekend. Do not expect any issues, but I know they stand behind their products. "

"Great service
And no i don't need 25 words to tell you a minimum comment. .

"The screen is amazing, I love the new matte finish and the viewing angle is MUCH better than the original, in fact, it is almost perfect. Thank you very much laptop screens.com I am very satisfied with the price. The price could of been lower but you definitely get what you pay for! Thanks again!"

"Quick delivery, good support before buying overall 10 out of 10.
TjD

"It fit and works great
Thank

"I have not received the laptop yet. That's why I voted very dissatisfied; this is my overall satisfaction.

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-22-2014

LaptopScreen, Laptop Screen rep has responded

“This review is likely not for our company - we do not sell "Laptops" - just laptop screens.
This customer ordered a laptop screen from us on Oct 08, and it was delivered to the customer on Oct 13, and the delivery was signed for by the customer, UPS tracking number: http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?tracknum=1Z6F363F3995370994

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free 1-855-630-1111”

"You guys are amazing. I've ordered about five or so screens and they have all come packaged well and worked flawlessly. The warranty and selection cannot be beat. It's ridiculous. I don't go anywhere else for laptop screen replacements."

"Very satisfied

Shipping very fast 48 hrs :-)

Counselling to chose the right screen by chat was really effective in my case, uploading picture was fast and easy.

I was scared but finally I save 140$ compare with dell home services and I have the extended warenty.

It's a best deal ever for me!

The video step by step on youtube to the install the new screen was really helpful anyone can do it, really anyone!

Best regtards,

Mike :-)

"Quick delivery. arrived a day before the tracking notice said it would. Great installation video. the new screen works great I have had my little Asus for 4 years it has been the best computer i have ever owned so i was really disappointed when i dropped it and broke the screen i could not believe the low price to replace it and how easy it was. anybody with a little confidence could do it. Installation video's on the website were a big selling point."

"Great website ... shipped immediately, received on time for an international trip, worked perfectly, best price I could find ... would highly recommend these guys for any laptop screen replacement"

"Great service with every transaction. Have used repeatedly, and will use again. "

"Recieve screen quickly, works great."

"Screen was in great cosmetic condition but I am getting no video still. I am in the process of seeing if its something else or a bad LCD. "

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.