Stores > Laptop Screen
  • Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status

• Address: 1334 N 131st St., Seattle, WA
    • Contact: Please have your order number ready.
    • Phone: 1-855-630-1111
    • Customer Support: 1-855-630-1111
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday: 6am — 6pm Pacific Time
    • Fax: 1-604-980-7955

Product & services pricing Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptop Screen by clicking a star below.
2017-03-20

Best place to buy laptop screens.

"WWe've been buying screens for the past 5 years with LaptopScreen.com and are always impressed with the shipping speed, quality of screens and service.

We can offer very good delays for our repairs, our clients are very impressed.
Thank you hoping to do business with you for another 5 years !

Jean

This review was modified by jfmenard on March 22 2017 08:15:01 PM

2017-03-13

Not happh

"I bought a laptop screen and i paid the shippment all for 78$ and when it came To thé House of my sister they ask her To paye shippment 30$ , i need an answer Élise will call the protection of consumer Paris.

This review was modified by riadh_tbwapc on March 15 2017 06:30:02 AM
Rep reply posted Mar-13-2017

A rep from Laptop Screen, LaptopScreen, has responded

“LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working replacement or your money back!

Customer placed an order for an international shipment. The additional charges are not for the shipment itself, but are taxes and duties charged by the local customs authority when the merchandise crossed the border. Fees, taxes, brokerage charges, etc are responsibility of the customer.
These are not charges levied by our company and we don't receive any part of them.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111”

2017-03-09

ASUS Notebook display

"ASUS Notebook display was easy to find on their homepage. No extra unexpected expensis.
Fast delivery.
I'm sorry, but I have to give You five star. I know You do not like it, since it does give You anything to strive after. But that is my view. Sorry.

Regards Bjørn

This review was modified by etobhr on March 14 2017 12:00:08 AM

2017-03-07

A lost cost cause given a new lease

"I had my laptop parked for a year because of a broken screen. A simple search led me to your website. Price was excellent. I couldn't believe it. I had taken my laptop to a PC shop.The tech said it would be cheaper to buy a new laptop. I bought the screen and the tools to repair it . My laptop is up and running again. ."

This review was modified by WhiskyAlpha on March 09 2017 07:15:01 PM

2017-02-28

Best solution for broken screen

"Lots of models in stock, reasonable price, fast delivery. These guys make fixing a laptop easy."

This review was modified by kravcov_msu on March 02 2017 08:45:01 AM

2017-02-23

International Stars

"Prompt delivery of the screen all the way to Australia from Canada. A good price for a working product which would have cost a lot more to purchase locally. Thanks again, and looking forward to doing business again in the future."

This review was modified by josh_lecerf1 on February 28 2017 12:00:27 AM

2017-02-23

Great value

"Delivered as expected, perfect condition, well packaged, at a great price."

This review was modified by andrewrl on February 28 2017 12:00:24 AM

2017-02-21

fast delivery

"Great service, fast Delivery great replacement product"

This review was modified by WTbPB on February 23 2017 07:15:02 AM

2017-02-15

Convenient, inexpensive and fast

"I looked at the bottom of my daughters computer for the model number and popped it into google. Google showed me laptopscreen.com and from there I followed a simple path based on the computer company, model number, then it showed me two options for screw types. I found a quick and easy video to follow that showed me how to figure out which screen option I needed. I used the same video to replace the screen. It took me between 5-10 minutes from the time I shut the computer off, to the time I turned it back on again.
The cost was about half to two thirds the price of Amazon and I received the screen in two days...
I couldn't be happier... awesome experience.

This review was modified by jimjutte on February 17 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-02-13

Next day delivery?!

"We wanted to make use of a laptop that had been decommissioned for a few months due to a cracked screen rather than buying a new one. Definitely the right choice. The website made it really easy to find what we needed and the order came within a day or two. Great service!"

This review was modified by amy_lafleur3 on February 15 2017 06:15:02 AM

2017-02-11

Fast delivery to New Zealand

"Awesome service and great fast delivery... was easy to fit too :)"

This review was modified by sales-99002 on February 14 2017 12:30:07 AM

2017-02-10

came fast and worked great

"order was processed and shipped fast, was exactly what i was expecting. will be ordering more."

This review was modified by ckost23 on February 14 2017 12:15:26 AM

2017-02-08

Would recommend to anyone

"Prompt shipping, helpful service staff, fair price. VERY happy and the service was easy to use. "

This review was modified by jwginter on February 10 2017 07:45:01 AM

2017-01-23

What a site!

"I have an M645-S4070 Toshiba Satellite laptop that I've had since 2010. The laptop has literally had zero problems since I bought it (and I've dropped the thing countless times). Finally, after breaking the screen, I replaced it using a screen from LaptopScreen.com. The screen came in 4 business days and was as advertised.

Using one of their user-submitted videos, I figured out how to replace the screen with no problems at all. Great site, great users, well thought-out, and A+ products.

This review was modified by JordanMcCauley on January 25 2017 02:30:01 PM

2017-01-11

Great prices, quick delivery

"No issues here - Google search directed me there from a search on the actual part # on my Dell screen and the rest was easy. Quick delivery, great price and works well (one dead pixel, but that's way better than what I had!)"

This review was modified by nixfix70 on January 13 2017 08:00:03 AM

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,426 merchant members.