Stores > Laptop Screen
  • Laptop Screen Laptop Screen Elite Status
      Monday to Friday: 6am — 6pm Pacific Time
      1-855-630-1111
      1-604-980-7955
      Please have your order number ready.
      1-855-630-1111

Product & services pricing Rating 8.51/10 8.51/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Laptop Screen by clicking a star below.
2017-10-17

Great support and service, quick delivery, as ordered, great price!

"The title says it all! Their online system helped me find the right screen - but I wasn't 100% sure, so I contacted support directly. They did some quick research and confirmed which screen I should go with. It arrived within days and I had it installed in 20 minutes, running beautifully, for a fraction of the cost I would have paid to have it done by a local repair company. What's more they offered a discount if I made a youtube video of how to install the screen in my laptop, making the cost much lower still! I highly recommend Laptop Screen and will only go here in future. If you can watch youtube and can twist a screwdriver, you should too."

2017-10-17

Easy screen setup

"Delivery was fast and on site installation was very helpful. Works great from start up."

2017-10-09

Fast and precise delivery

"I have a 5 year old Samsung laptop, where the display was broken. I had actually given it up, but by searching the internet I saw that it was possible to find a new screen for a very modest price. Laptop Screens looked like a serious vender, so I checked their website.
From the exact computer model, which was printed on the bottom of the computer, Laptop Screens could identify the needed screen, I ordered it, and had it delivered from Canada to Denmark in a very few days.
And from some videos on youtube I got an idea of how to change it, and it was not really difficult, in spite of my age of 60+.
I was very happy with the service from Laptop Screens. The only minus was the high shipping costs. I wouldn't mind waiting a little bit longer and pay a lower price.

2017-09-28

Awesome

"15" Acer LCD panel was delivered sooner than expected and worked great."

2017-09-27

Simple, Easy, and Accurate

"It's always easy to find what I need, and easy to install. I always know exactly what I'm getting and I always get exactly what I wanted, something I definitely can't say when I've tried to get a screen off another site like Amazon. Worth every penny. "

2017-09-27

Fast delivery and great customer service!!

"Im very satify of my items!!!
It was delivered in a short delay!!

2017-09-25

Great selection of screens great prices

"I have about 100 laptops out in the field without this site it would be expensive replacing all the broken screens with new laptops
Thanks

2017-09-25

Laptop LCD screen for my XPS 17

"My Dell XPS computer is out of warranty but needed a new LCD screen.I followed an online youtube video and had no problem installing the new screen using only a few small screwdrivers.It took 18 steps (make sure to keep the screws for each step separate) but has worked perfectly since the install.My computer is back to 100 % !"

2017-09-23

5 Stars service

"I have received the screen faster than expected.
It was the exact replacement screen.
Took 5 minutes to replace after viewing a video, posted by laptop screen.com, on Youtube.
Works perfectely.

Although:
If you do not accept credit cards with billing addresses that are different than the shipping address then you should not allow this option on your website.

2017-09-22

Great service and product! Will Order again.

"Saved tons of money and the screen looks ten times better than the original! My daughter was up and running within 10 minutes of receiving the screen. "

2017-09-19

Outstanding!

"Outstanding customer service and product!
I needed help to find my items and they responded immediately. The products arrived within a couple days. The products are brand new and top quality.
I had to return one of my purchases, they answered the phone after a couple rings and completed my return while I was on the phone. I had a return label before hanging up AND the return shipping was free.
The entire experience with this company was unbelievably perfect.

2017-09-16

"i order sunsang LTN156HL06-C01 screen, they send me a AUO B156HAN01.1,first time so bad buying experience,They do not have this product at all, and if i return this screen, i will lost $13 for shiping, they just wan me keep this screen, i pay the money ,and i got the product is not i want "

Rep reply posted Sep-18-2017

A rep from Laptop Screen, LaptopScreen, has responded

“LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working replacement or your money back!

A screen that was sent to customer has better specifications than the panel customer was looking to replace. Customer is welcome to return it back using the already provided free return label. Customer will not incur any additional costs if they would like to exchange for the Samsung panel - which is also available - customer is advised to provide instructions on what they would like to do in the support ticket.
To read more on compatibility and why we sometimes send a screen with a model number different from original:

Alternatively customer is welcome to return their item for free for a full refund.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111”

2017-09-14

Everything good!

"I was very satisfied, the screen came fast from England to Germany and matched perfectly. Thank you very much!!"

2017-09-09

Screen replacement

"Online sales was very easy. Quick shipping. Detailed video on how o replace it. Couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you!1501612346"

2017-08-28

right screen faster delivery

"worked great but seems missing the outer layer if available can't find any where that covers the screen outside like a screen protector.."

Share Laptop Screen's store rating

Laptop Screen is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Laptop Screen is a merchant member
Laptop Screen participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.