Juan2012's Avatar
marina del rey,ca

"I bought a laptop charger from laptop rescue from their web site. Because the price was half of some other places I was skeptical about the quality, but i actually got a very high quality laptop charger. I placed the order on monday and the charger was delivered on thrusday. The new laptop charger is a little bigger than my old charger, but it doesn't get as hot as the old charger. I ordering process was easy too...the laptoprescue.com web site was pretty decent and easy to order from. If you need a laptop charger, I recommend this place."

"I ordered a cord for my laptop, and four days later I got a message and a refund. I knew the price was too good to be true, and apparently so did they. False advertisement is my complaint "One low price for any brand, any model PC".

"Wow, what a great product and great customer service! I bought a new power cord from Laptop Rescue for my HP laptop because I accidentally left mine in the JFK airport. The price was awesome, the item arrived in two days, and when I had called to place the order, the customer service rep was incredibly helpful and nice. I highly recommend Laptop Rescue to anyone in need to laptops parts or service. They are great!"

"These guys are fantastic. My screen got cracked in the airport (unfortunate collision with a large roller bag..uggg!), so I sent it to Laptop Rescue. Not only was the customer service fantastic (thanks Jeff!), but the repair was done in 3 days at a price way lower than the Geek Squad had quoted me. The only downside is that they are not open after 6:00 pm or on Sundays so if you try to call you'll get voice mail. I had better luck with email.

I will definitely recommend these guys to all my friends.

Laptop Rescue is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptop Rescue is not a merchant member
Laptop Rescue does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!