Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Just received the battery for my old Mac pro 2008 from laptop rescue. I was skeptical at first because the price was like 40% less than the apple store, but I have to say it works just as well as when I first got the computer. The laptop rescue site was pretty easy to use and the item arrived in about 4 days with regular shipping. I totally recoomend laptop rescue"

modified review This review was modified by superg56 on August 21 2014 01:33:32 PM

"I bought a Toshiba Laptop Charger/AC Power Adapter for a Qosmio X875-Q7390 RT and even made me pay $17 more for a "compatibility upgrade". 10 days after the warranty expired the thing literally broke apart in my hands. This was a lightly used backup adapter that wasn't even used much. I sent email to them requesting refund which they said they would do in 24/48 hours. 18 days later they sent me email saying it was out of warranty and would not be replaced. Horrible cheaply made Chinese product and horrible customer service. Stay away!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Schleprock22 on August 21 2014 07:58:52 AM

Juan2012's Avatar
marina del rey,ca

"I bought a laptop charger from laptop rescue from their web site. Because the price was half of some other places I was skeptical about the quality, but i actually got a very high quality laptop charger. I placed the order on monday and the charger was delivered on thrusday. The new laptop charger is a little bigger than my old charger, but it doesn't get as hot as the old charger. I ordering process was easy too...the laptoprescue.com web site was pretty decent and easy to order from. If you need a laptop charger, I recommend this place."

"I ordered a cord for my laptop, and four days later I got a message and a refund. I knew the price was too good to be true, and apparently so did they. False advertisement is my complaint "One low price for any brand, any model PC".

"Wow, what a great product and great customer service! I bought a new power cord from Laptop Rescue for my HP laptop because I accidentally left mine in the JFK airport. The price was awesome, the item arrived in two days, and when I had called to place the order, the customer service rep was incredibly helpful and nice. I highly recommend Laptop Rescue to anyone in need to laptops parts or service. They are great!"

"These guys are fantastic. My screen got cracked in the airport (unfortunate collision with a large roller bag..uggg!), so I sent it to Laptop Rescue. Not only was the customer service fantastic (thanks Jeff!), but the repair was done in 3 days at a price way lower than the Geek Squad had quoted me. The only downside is that they are not open after 6:00 pm or on Sundays so if you try to call you'll get voice mail. I had better luck with email.

I will definitely recommend these guys to all my friends.

Laptop Rescue is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptop Rescue is not a merchant member
Laptop Rescue does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!