Stores > Laptop Authority
  • Laptop Authorit

Voice your opinion! Review Laptop Authority by clicking a star below.
2013-02-10

"I took the chance (of buying from LaptopAuthority.com) because of the bad luck I had finding a Windows 7 laptop in Silicon Valley. It was a great experience. No one should expect this to happen but my laptop arrived 22 hours after I ordered it. (The invoice said FedEx-ground and an estimated delivery about four days later. I assume I just got lucky.)

Laptop works great. I've run some extra memory tests to be sure.

2008-11-20

"I ordered the Fujitsu U820 prior to release. I received it a day early and shipped overnight as ordered. Excellent little laptop and Excellent service from Laptop Authority. I had emailed several questions and called on the phone. Response time was great and service was outstanding. I highly recommend them."

2008-04-09

"I'm from Germany and ordererd a Fujitsu T2010 at Laptop Authority. I have to compliment them on their great service. Emails were answered immediatelly and I got detailed and competent advice. The package was delivered very quickly.

There was just one problem - the power switch of the included port replicator was broken (needless to say that that is Fujitsu's fault, not Laptop Authority's). I contacted Laptop Authority and they were very obliging. They arrenged the exchange of the port replicator for me and so everything worked without any problems and very quickly.

I can really recommend Laptop Authority - they are very competent, offer detailed advice and they deliver the order quickly. Additionally they were very helpful with my defective port replicator.

2008-03-21

"I sent a message to the Laptop Authority about shipping problems I was having. (FedEx Ground left a note on my door saying that they just made the third and final attempt to deliver the package, when in fact I don't think the first and second attempts ever occurred since I was home at the alleged times that these attempts occurred and no doorbell rang nor were any door tags were left for me during these alleged attempts.) I suggested that Laptop Authority switch to another shipping company.

I wasn't expecting a response to my message at all, but I did get one. It was condescending, belittling and inflammatory--not what you'd expect from customer service at all. I'm not sure what purpose is served when a seller lectures a buyer. In any case, I am leaving a low rating for Laptop Authority based upon this unnecessary and antagonistic customer service response. (I don't know if the product they are trying to ship me is any good because I haven't received it; on Monday I will drive 20 miles to the FedEx ground distribution center to try and pick it up.)

Guyana
2008-03-06

"Ordered 2 Fujitsu Laptop battteries and power adapters. Shipping was fast, no problems.

The only problem i had is that the ground shipping cost seemed a bit high.

2007-06-26

"Excelent customer service. I ordered Fujitsu T4220 tablet from them a week ago and they helped me to choose the right model. They were very patient and polite on the phone. They certainly know their products - all my technical questions were answered. The computer arrived two days later. Brand new and factory sealed, as promised. I'm very happy with Laptop Authority and I highly recommend this store to everybody. Great job!"

2007-03-10

"I ordered a Fujitsu A6020 LifeBook Notebook for my daughter recently. Laptop Authority had a great price on the A6020 and their service has been excellent. All emails to them have been answered within hours and it was shipped to me exactly when they said it would be shipped. I highly recommend them and will definitely use Laptop Authority for my next order!"

osprey4's Avatar

South Jersey
2006-08-31

"I located a scarce item on their website (Lenovo Advanced Mini Dock for Thinkpad T60). No one else had it, so I put in the order. I called to verify availability and they called right back and confirmed shipment. Ordered Sunday, item received Wednesday (UPS Ground). Great job!!"

2006-05-30

"I've been using this store for a couple of months now and have established a very productive relationship with them. Even though I purchase IT products for a French company, Laptopauthority.com found ways to accomodate my custom requests and they were very patient with me throughout the selection and negotiation process. I wish more companies in the USA were more polite when it comes to dealing with foreigners. Anyway, so far we've ordered 7 notebooks and all of them were delivered on time, in exact custom configuration as we have specified. I highly recommend this store to anyone who is looking for a notebook. Cheers."

Share Laptop Authority's store rating

Laptop Authority is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptop Authority is not a merchant member
Laptop Authority does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!