• Laptop Battery
    • Address: 17870 Newhope Street, #104-282 Fountain Valley, Ca
    • Contact: support@laptopbatteryone.com
    • Phone: 877-993-2888
    • Customer Support: 877-993-2888
    • Business Hours: Live Chat: 24/7 Live Sale and Customer Representatives Mon - Fri: 9:00am

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

2015-07-08

"I had a horrible experience with Laptop Battery One. After working with them my problem went unresolved and I had to eat the $80 I spent on a battery. Stay away!! Do NOT order from them. There are better companies. I allowed them multiple opportunities to make it right and they ignored me. This is a link to a video I sent them of my battery falling out. I am not a disgruntled customer. But I am warning you, do NOT purchase from them.

Chris "

2015-07-06

"Battery for my HP pavilion was delivered on time and in perfect order. Charged to 100% no problems and has help the charge for normal working. My experience was far from the experiences of others. I recommend them whole heartily."

2015-04-12

"Good delivery, good battery, good packaging & service.
A+
Thanks"

This review was modified by Eddie333 on April 12 2015 11:15:05 PM

2015-02-27

"complete trash,

I dont like wasting money nor time, in this case i wasted both."

This review was modified by UkrV1P on February 27 2015 09:34:42 PM

2015-02-26

"Bought a battery and it was COMPLETELY different than advertised. Attempted to get a refund, weeks later when there was no update I emailed them and they had no idea where my refund/return was and basically told me I was the one that was supposed to keep track of it. Every time I asked them for an update they'd tell me to wait 10 days. A few days later, they'd say 10 days again! Still no refund or answers..."

2015-02-18

"I purchased a mac book pro battery and within several months the battery was not holding a charge. I called the company and asked about my warranty coverage at which point it was suggested that I have my computer checked out first as that could be the problem. I did so and called back only to be dealt with by the customer service rep.,in a rude manner at which point I asked to speak to a supervisor. The CS rep. told me I would get a call back within 24 hours. Two days passed and no call. I called back a second time, I was connected to another CS rep who told me that I would have to pay return shipping costs in order to get a replacement battery if it were authorized as I was close to my warranty time expiring. I asked a second time to speak with the customer service manager and was told again, she was not available and I would get a call back within 24 hours. I have placed 6 phone calls 3 days apart and 18 days later my warranty expired, no one has called me back about my concerns of the product I paid full price for. The fourth time I called back, the CS rep. tells my warranty has expired and there is nothing they can do for me. I have my phone records, receipt, my original shipping box and warranty information, no phone calls back and now I'm given this response. I am now escalating this to the Better Business Bureau and to the Attorney Generals office as my experience is leading me to believe this company is stealing from it's customers by selling defective products, making false marketing statements and misleading the consumers with it's website advertisement and customer service. "

This review was modified by myhardearnedmoney on February 18 2015 08:05:39 AM

2014-12-31

"Laptop Battery One would not take the time to research shipping errors made by UPS when sending me a warrantied replacement battery. Tried to make my company repeatedly pay shipping charges for UPS's error. They rather nickel and dime us than make us a satisfied customer. We rather pay more money for a battery somewhere else and get adequate customer service. "

This review was modified by safersystem on December 31 2014 11:48:44 AM

2014-10-29

"Bought a replacement battery and it did not fit my laptop. Was told by customer service to apply extreme pressure to battery and force it to fit. Seems like a complete joke to me. Was told first time by another customer service rep to fill out return and would be refunded and just get rid of the battery. Now they want me to pay to ship it back then they may refund my money. I would stay away from this company based on my experience. "

This review was modified by hopeithelps on October 29 2014 08:27:30 AM

2014-10-01

"Ordered an extended capacity battery. Out of stock. Sent me a different battery that fit but did not work. Customer service told me to flash my bios. That is ridiculous. And it didn't work. They are giving me a refund, but get this......They tell me to discard the battery they sent. If they were any good (the product or the manufacturer) they wouldn't tell to throw their product away. They would want it back to see why it didn't work or resell it if not defective. They don't care about the battery they sent me because they know they are slinging merchandise that probably doesn't work for one or more reasons for 50% of their customers. And note that they are not a part of this ratings site. That says to me that they don't care about the ratings they get. In short, I wouldn't order from them again."

This review was modified by LicketySplit972 on October 01 2014 10:37:02 AM

Laptop Battery One User

2014-09-05

"HORRIBLE customer service. I placed an order about 2 weeks ago and have heard anything back. My order should have only taken 3-5 business days. I called to check on the order and was notified that it was on back order, but ready to be shipped that day. (I never received any notification in regards to a back order.) A few days following the call still NO battery (and I was promised 2 day delivery) ! Very dissatisfied with the professional displayed. I have requested a refund and cancellation of my order...it is still pending. DO NOT buy from them, yes they are cheap but you get what you pay for..I will purchase a battery full price from a more reliable company. "

2014-08-30

"Bought a 9 cell repl batt (MU09) for an HP DV6T (old one was 3+ yrs old and held little charge). Batt was shipped fast & was fantastic for 3-4 months, then would only show ~ "5% - Not charging." Old batt still worked (albeit for not long). Figured I got a bad one so contacted LTB1. Apparently, the 100% guarantee means you have to spend $8 to ship bad one back & another $8 to ship your replacement. So, my $40+ $8 orig ship battery now cost $64 & I may have to go thru this again (another $16) in a few months as quality is now suspect. I threw LTB1 batt in recycle and bought replacement from diff vendor."

2014-02-14

"I attempted to order a Asus G73J Laptop Charger (order 1048480). Their deceptive website (linked below) took my money, and did not deliver the pictured/labeled item.

This review was modified by Yakra on February 14 2014 11:50:43 AM

2014-02-11

"So Far SO Good. I bought a replacement battery for my Dell Inspiron 14R. It arrived in four days, over a weekend. Well packed and secure. It fit snugly in my computer. Unfortunately, the Battery Status said "Plugged In, Not Charging." Uh, oh. I checked the troublshooter brochure that was packed with the battery, which suggested I might need to download an upgraded BIOS. I checked the LBO website for a tech support number, and found the easy fix for the battery - "Turn off computer, unplug the power cord, remove the battery, and press the Start button for 5-10 seconds. Then plug in and insert battery and boot back up." Success! Battery was at 72%. I ran it for about an hour and a half or more, down to 0. The plugged in/ Battery charged to 100% is about an hour and seems to work just fine. ASsuming it holds its charge and lasts for more than a few months, I will be happy computerer for about 75% of what an OEM would have cost. I'll write back in if there are any problems. Otherwise, no news is good news. "

This review was modified by jonasjt on February 11 2014 07:35:26 PM

2014-01-20

"I bought a replacement battery for my HP Envy based on compatibility listed on the LaptopBatteryOne website. Because of an obvious design flaw, the battery was not a match and did not fit my laptop. Despite exchanging a number of emails, photographs, and screen shots from their own website, LaptopBatteryOne customer service refused to refund the full price or pay for shipping. They blamed me for ordering the wrong battery. What a waste of time and money! The only mistake I made was ordering from LaptopBatteryOne in the first place."

This review was modified by Max-1 on January 20 2014 07:56:55 AM

2013-12-15

"Superb service, great product. I have used this most economically priced battery for a year now, and it still runs like reliable jumbo jet."

Share Laptop Battery One's store rating

Laptop Battery One is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptop Battery One is not a merchant member
Laptop Battery One does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!