• Address: 17870 Newhope Street, #104-282 Fountain Valley, Ca
    • Contact: support@laptopbatteryone.com
    • Phone: 877-993-2888
    • Customer Support: 877-993-2888
    • Business Hours: Live Chat: 24/7 Live Sale and Customer Representatives Mon - Fri: 9:00am

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Ordered an extended capacity battery. Out of stock. Sent me a different battery that fit but did not work. Customer service told me to flash my bios. That is ridiculous. And it didn't work. They are giving me a refund, but get this......They tell me to discard the battery they sent. If they were any good (the product or the manufacturer) they wouldn't tell to throw their product away. They would want it back to see why it didn't work or resell it if not defective. They don't care about the battery they sent me because they know they are slinging merchandise that probably doesn't work for one or more reasons for 50% of their customers. And note that they are not a part of this ratings site. That says to me that they don't care about the ratings they get. In short, I wouldn't order from them again."

modified review This review was modified by LicketySplit972 on October 01 2014 10:37:02 AM

Laptop Battery One User

"HORRIBLE customer service. I placed an order about 2 weeks ago and have heard anything back. My order should have only taken 3-5 business days. I called to check on the order and was notified that it was on back order, but ready to be shipped that day. (I never received any notification in regards to a back order.) A few days following the call still NO battery (and I was promised 2 day delivery) ! Very dissatisfied with the professional displayed. I have requested a refund and cancellation of my order...it is still pending. DO NOT buy from them, yes they are cheap but you get what you pay for..I will purchase a battery full price from a more reliable company. "

"Bought a 9 cell repl batt (MU09) for an HP DV6T (old one was 3+ yrs old and held little charge). Batt was shipped fast & was fantastic for 3-4 months, then would only show ~ "5% - Not charging." Old batt still worked (albeit for not long). Figured I got a bad one so contacted LTB1. Apparently, the 100% guarantee means you have to spend $8 to ship bad one back & another $8 to ship your replacement. So, my $40+ $8 orig ship battery now cost $64 & I may have to go thru this again (another $16) in a few months as quality is now suspect. I threw LTB1 batt in recycle and bought replacement from diff vendor."

"I attempted to order a Asus G73J Laptop Charger (order 1048480). Their deceptive website (linked below) took my money, and did not deliver the pictured/labeled item.

modified review This review was modified by Yakra on February 14 2014 11:50:43 AM

"So Far SO Good. I bought a replacement battery for my Dell Inspiron 14R. It arrived in four days, over a weekend. Well packed and secure. It fit snugly in my computer. Unfortunately, the Battery Status said "Plugged In, Not Charging." Uh, oh. I checked the troublshooter brochure that was packed with the battery, which suggested I might need to download an upgraded BIOS. I checked the LBO website for a tech support number, and found the easy fix for the battery - "Turn off computer, unplug the power cord, remove the battery, and press the Start button for 5-10 seconds. Then plug in and insert battery and boot back up." Success! Battery was at 72%. I ran it for about an hour and a half or more, down to 0. The plugged in/ Battery charged to 100% is about an hour and seems to work just fine. ASsuming it holds its charge and lasts for more than a few months, I will be happy computerer for about 75% of what an OEM would have cost. I'll write back in if there are any problems. Otherwise, no news is good news. "

modified review This review was modified by jonasjt on February 11 2014 07:35:26 PM

"I bought a replacement battery for my HP Envy based on compatibility listed on the LaptopBatteryOne website. Because of an obvious design flaw, the battery was not a match and did not fit my laptop. Despite exchanging a number of emails, photographs, and screen shots from their own website, LaptopBatteryOne customer service refused to refund the full price or pay for shipping. They blamed me for ordering the wrong battery. What a waste of time and money! The only mistake I made was ordering from LaptopBatteryOne in the first place."

modified review This review was modified by Max-1 on January 20 2014 07:56:55 AM

"Superb service, great product. I have used this most economically priced battery for a year now, and it still runs like reliable jumbo jet."

"I bought a laptop battery to fit my husband's HP Pavilion. We've had it only 17 months and it won't hold a charge at all. We contacted Laptop Battery One and they said there's nothing they will do after the 12 month warranty period. --Frustrating!"

modified review This review was modified by design-in-cincy on November 07 2013 11:32:38 AM

"Using the search and selection tool on the website, I order the battery specified only to find that the website was incorrect. The battery ordered was the incorrect battery for my laptop but the company stated they shipped the battery that was ordered based on their faulty advice so I must pay for the return shipping as well as the shipping for the correct battery. With three shipping expenses (here and back for the incorrect and her for the correct battery), the turnaround time and hassle of dealing with a condescending customer representative, this would have been much cheaper, quicker and more pleasant going to the local electronics store!"

modified review This review was modified by sailnola1 on August 30 2013 02:21:17 PM

"Fast, easy, competitive price, quality part. What's not to like."

"The battery I recieved did not work, and I had to pay the return postage for the refund."

"Timely delivery; product worked as advertised."

"If I could give a rating of a half star or less, I would! The worst online buying experience I've ever had. I was lied to more than once, had to make at least 8 to 10 calls to check on my order, and then eventually cancel it, never once having to hold less than 10 minutes, while listening to the most obnoxious background music I have ever heard. After I was told the order shipped on a specific date, I had to call back again and again because my tracking number wasn't working, and then I find out that part of my order was on back order. The battery was there but the cooling fan I ordered wasn't. Do you think they would do the right thing after lying to me, and ship out the battery alone, which is really what I needed to begin with? NO! So I canceled my order, and over 2 weeks and 4 or 5 phone calls later, I finally received my money back. Oh, and why would the entire accounting dept. be in a meeting? If you need a good laptop battery, take my advice and find it somewhere else. As the old adage goes, "You get what you pay for"!"

"Ordered a Macbook Pro battery (APPLE-A1175). Battery did NOT hold a charge, capacity was very low and dropped to 16% capacity the next day. I returned it with their RMA # printed on the front. Beware: They will not tell you if they received or did not receive the returned item. They make you PROVE that the item was returned i.e. tracking number or signed delivery. Crooks. If you can not prove it was delivered they will not issue a refund. I lost a total of $50.10. Actually they stole $50.10 from me. I am wondering if this is a scam whereby they resell the returned, non-working products and then hope the buyer cannot prove the item was delivered when returned. Very sad and unethical. I can also confirm what some others have written that they do NOT answer their phones.

PS: I forgot to mention that I did check USPS tracking (because I sent it Priority mail) and the tracking info did state that the item was delivered. I made the mistake of tossing the tracking receipt after I knew it had been delivered. It shipped from within greater Los Angeles so it got there the next day.

modified review This review was modified by darylj on March 25 2013 07:12:03 PM

"Battery worked one day then quit. Got no response from the company. Kept getting hung up on while on hold. This company is totally bogus!!! Any positive reviews here are mostly likely posted by the company themselves to fool the shopper."

Laptop Battery One is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Laptop Battery One is not a merchant member
Laptop Battery One does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!