LandscapersStore Reviews - landscapersstore.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.33/10 43 reviews

LandscapersStore is a merchant member
LandscapersStore participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"I had my order in hand two days after I placed it. That's the sort of service that makes for repeat customers."

"Fast delivery and best price"

"They had what I was looking for at a good price, shipped quickly, over all a good experience. However, I felt the shipping charges were a little higher than other sites, which used up any savings on the price."

Rating 6/103/5

"No real experience. Turns out they didn't have the item I wanted.

modified review reply posted Jun-13-2013

online-m, LandscapersStore rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order with us. We apologize that the item you ordered was discontinued from the supplier. We contacted you by phone and email and offered to sub the order or let you know the order would be cancelled in 2 business days if we did not receive a response. We have canceled your order and sent an email confirming the cancellation. Please feel free to contact our customer service department at 877 734 2458 with any questions”

"Nice people to deal with & great prices."

"It was exactly what I ordered and arrived in great shape."

"Excellent communication related to status of order. Shipped available products in advance of those back ordered. Products were as advertised."

"The part fit the pole and the blade makes the toll complete."

"Quick shipping! Very satisfied!"

"They could not fill order, will not try again. Out of stock until October."

modified review reply posted May-07-2013

, LandscapersStore rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order with us. We apologize the item you ordered sold out from the supplier. We have offered to substitute or cancel the order. As you requested, your order was canceled and an email was sent advising. Please feel free to contact our customer service department at 877 734 2458 with any questions”

"Very quick turnaround and shipment. Delivered as scheduled. Would use this merchant again."

Rating 8/104/5

"I was very satisfied. I like the hoe very much, though I am disappointed that the points bent so easily when I encountered rocks in the soil."

modified review reply posted Jul-07-2012

online-dg, LandscapersStore rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order with us. I do apologize that the prongs on the hoe are bending when they encounter rocks in the soil. There are a few options that we can certainly offer to you. We can either have a new hoe shipped out to you at no charge or we can offer you a discount on the hoe that you have received. Please call customer service toll free at 877-734-2458, as we are looking forward to assisting you further with this.”

"I searched my local stores for the product I eventually ordered from the LandscaperStore. I was unsure about ordering as I had never used the site before. I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of finding the item I ordered and received exactly what I was looking for. So good in fact, I ordered a second one of the same item. The site was very easy to use and the product was exactly what I needed."

modified review This review was modified by dale_briganti on July 11 2012 11:35:18 AM
Rating 4/102/5

"In the order information, it noted that economy shipping would be free. I was charged $11.99 for shipping, which was approximately 50% of the price of the item. I am happy with the item I bought, but not happy with the shipping charges, which were incorrectly communicated."

modified review reply posted Jun-14-2012

online-dg, LandscapersStore rep has responded

“Thank you for your recent order with us. I do apologize about the confusion with the shipping on the order. I am not sure why you were charged shipping, but I have refunded the shipping charges on your order for you. We would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you could please contact customer service toll free at 877-734-2458, we are looking forward to speaking to you.”

"I received my weed popper in fair time. It arrived well packaged and in good condition. I bought it as a gift for my daughter and she loves how well it works. My 10 yr old grandson even likes using it! "