Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 10.00/10 124 reviews

Lampline.com is a merchant member
    Lampline.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Lampline.com contact information

• Address: 1000 W Washington
    • Contact: sales@lampline.com
    • Phone: 800-582-8828
    • Customer Support: 800-582-8828

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Quick and easy and I found what I needed. I am pleased and will order from here again. "

"ANYBODY WHO NEEDS BULB REPLACEMENTS NEEDS THIS SITE. I CAN'T GET THE BULBS I NEED AT THE LIGHTING STORE IN MY STATE, BUT I CAN GET THEM HERE! NICE JOB!"

"I received my light bulbs (LL-100) lickety-split! Ordered on 4/9, received on 4/14. Put them in my Mini Mace Startec multi-color dual disco ball and it looks really cool. It is a silly contraption and I have no idea what I will do with it, but that doesn't take away from the "cool factor"! Maybe I'll sell it on ebay or give it away, but in the meantime, I'll enjoy it! Couldn't find those darn bulbs until I found you online!

Thank you!

"vene vedi emi accepi

What more can I say?

"Knowledgeable about the details of their products. Fast & courteous as well."

"Courteous, responsive and timely. The communication was great. They let me know right away about the stock. No surprises days later. It was a good experience."

"Delivery and goods ar ok, thank you !"

"I have never had a problem, the orders come in exactly on time."

"Lampline.com did everything right. My order was accepted, confirmed immediately and shipped the next day as promised. What they shipped was just what I ordered and it arrived on time. Meanwhile, the bulbs were in the original OEM boxes, with groups of boxes tightly packed in strip sealing plastic bags. The entire shipment was heavily padded. Prices were competitive and shipping was fairly priced as well. 5 stars easily earned."

"Thanx Lampline for finding a great deal on a hard to find bulb. Delivery was as promised and very quick. Again, A GREAT Company. I recommend them to everyone ......"

"They were very quick to deliver and the transaction was a smooth one. Thanks for always having the best prices for our bulbs!"

"Excellent selection of replacements. Easy to order. Quick filling of order. Great site and service."

"Courteous and efficient assistance and VERY prompt response. It was a pleasure doing business with you."

"Perfect service, and faster delivery than expected."

"Great service and quality shipping. Fast shipping even though I didn't pick the fastest. Would definitely shop with them again. Best prices and quality shipping. "