• Address: 2107-D Commonwealth Ave. #276, Alhambra, CA
    • Phone: 1-877-209-6111
    • Customer Support: 1-877-209-6111
    • Business Hours: 9 AM - 6 PM, Mon-Fri, Pacific Time Zone
    • Fax: 626-872-2237

"based on the reviews posted on this sit i decided to order a bulb from lamp pedia and not apex lamps whos reviews where very bad as i ran through and looked at the final steps it dawned on me they are both the same company anyone looking for a lamp should be aware of this when reading these reviews which leads me to ask why they are so different then it dawned on me again to look at the dates of the reviews the bad reviews come befor the good ones looks like a case of trying to hide a crappy company under a new name so i called to place an order in person and sure enough crapy company oh well guess i will keep looking"

modified review This review was modified by joecos on May 01 2013 08:59:39 PM

"Ordered a lamp and it worked great for about 10 hours and then died. I am assuming it was just a bad lamp which I understand happens. The best part was that this was a few months later and the warranty still covered the lamp. The customer service was AWESOME! I was able to email them back and forth on the same day (which almost never happens even with companies who have great service). They sent me the label to send it back and sent out a replacement when they confirmed that the old lamp had been sent. Non of that waiting for them to process the RMA business. I love when a company trusts me to send something back and understands that I need the product that didn't work out. That is something that not very many companies do either, but it goes a long way in my book. Long story short, great, responsive, and polite customer service by e-mail. Consider me pleased!"

"I was very happy with the service from Lampedia. The bulb was a different design, but the part number matched and it fit in the projector. With a few adjustments for size and color, and a reset of the lamp hours we were back in business. Thank you."

"Other than I need a lamp that they have limited inventory, I am a very pleased customer. And, plan to shop again. Thank you. "

"my overall experience was great way better than the other company i use.
i got my other before xmas ,I'm still waiting from that other company

"Ordering was easy and the part shipped as planned.
I have already installed the part and it works perfectly!

Thank you Lampedia.

"Great experience, free shipping was fast - came 6 days after ordered from California to the Midwest. Bulb is bright and was packed securely. Price was right too!"

"This was my 1st order from Lampedia. The entire process was a dream. I was impressed with the price, quality, and fast shipping. The bulb itself was much better quality than most of the "replacement" bulbs, like you see on eBay or Amazom.
I was planning on selling this projector, but I may keep it now.

"I did not have a positive experience. I ordered a lamp for my Samsung DLP television. The webiste had me select the type of lamp that I needed, which I did so correctly, but they sent me the wrong lamp. Since I selected the right lamp model, I thought that I should have gotten the correct lamp sent to me ASAP. It already took 5 - 7 days to receive the first one I got. I asked to speak to a manager, who wasn't available so I asked for a call back. I never received that call. Out of frustration and the desire to get my tv working again. I found a local place where I bought the lamp that day and was able to watch tv that night. I used to work in customer service and I was appalled at their lack to work with me especially since they confirmed it was an error on their website. I don't plan on ever using lampedia again. "

"We are sooooooo thrilled with Lampedia! The product was exactly what the higher priced online companies offered, but at a much fairer price and with free shipping. In these tough economic times, it is wonderful to do business with an honest company. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Great price and quick delivery!"

"web site was easy to use, found what I was looking for fast , great price fast delivery, pakaged great will be back,,,, putting the word out for friends..........."

"Price was right, delivery speedy."

"It was excellent service in timely manner you have provided,with the most satisfaction"

Lampedia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lampedia is not a merchant member
Lampedia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!