• Lakeside Collec

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I love their products, but their order processing time and delivery times leave much to be desired. I would love to refer my friends to their catalog, but I am I don't think they would be pleased."

This review was modified by lainie62 on March 19 2015 05:46:24 PM

"This company is horrible and almost a complete scam. I ordered products and paid online with my credit card. The amount was small so I didn't noticed that instead of just charging my card with the amount that I authorized, they charged a random amount. Then called me 6 months later saying I have a bill with them. Do not trust this company. Their products are cheap anyways"

This review was modified by ATX_MOMMA122 on February 18 2015 03:03:00 PM

"I ordered 70 dollars worth of stuff and it was all broken or damaged. The under cabinet lighting I ordered broke while putting the batteries in. The containers I ordered for my closet smell like horse poop, like they came from a farm. I didn't receive one of the items I ordered. The can organizer had pieces ripped off and the makeup spinner didn't fit together. Never buy anything at this website, terrible quality and bad customer service."

This review was modified by gstens on February 04 2015 03:50:42 PM

"I have purchased a couple items from them and always pay with a card. They keep sending me a bill that they say I owe. When I try to contact them to get more information by email I don't hear from them. In fact, on the account page which says there are no invoices, when I send an email it seems like it doesn't even send. I cannot hear on the phone and cannot call them. I will never order from them again."

"I am very dissatisfied with the service I have received from Lakeside. A week after placing my order, I received an email that one item (out of 3) was being cancelled because there "wasn't sufficient quantity" to fill the order. I waited to see if the other similar items would be cancelled. When I did not receive notification, I ordered a replacement for the first item. A week later, I received an email that the last 2 items of my original order were cancelled! I called to try to cancel the additional item I had ordered, but was told they couldn't cancel it because it had "processed" even though it hadn't shipped. When it arrived, I refused it, so it was immediately taken back. It has now been 4 weeks since I refused the item, I have been charged for it (which was expected), but not refunded. When I called, I was told it can take up to 30 business days to process a return! I was treated nicely by everyone I spoke to, but nobody there can ever do anything to help. I won't ever be ordering from Lakeside again. "

"In general the customer service I have been receiving through this company is appalling. I ordered beanies and received berets. When I had them replaced they sent me berets yet again...after calling 3 times (and they said they would check the warehouse for issues and call me back) no one has EVER called me back after 1 week. In another order (which will be my LAST even if they are GIVING things away) I was charged the day it shipped (it was an over $200 order for Christmas gifts) which was Nov 17th. Today, Nov 29th the tracking info states that the billing info was rec'd and THAT is IT!! (which to me means it was never picked up for shipping) The customer service woman tells me they wait 15 business days to call UPS to check in case there is a problem (I said what problem? Someone was drunk and forgot to pick it up? I mean seriously! The problem is my order wasn't even shipped yet and I was already charged for it!) Only one supervisor (Vicki) was supposedly available but after a while longer I was able to speak with one (kathy...I guess there WAS more than one...hmmm) She immediately offered to "reship" my order but part of it is now UNAVAILABLE...ARGH!!!! So I'm still very annoyed with this company...and out $$$$. To be fair a few of the people I interacted with seemed helpful but then they never followed thru so I'm not sure what happened..."

This review was modified by buddywesley on November 29 2014 01:03:59 PM

"I just cancelled my order! I ordered my items on Nov. 2nd and just got an email on Nov. 10th that they needed me to call them so they could verify my address for my credit card. While having to do this is VERY INCONVENIENT, since I had already completed the information online when I ordered, I actually cancelled because I did not hear from them for 8 days that there was a problem and Linda, who took my call insisted that I had been called twice about it. I had not. She verified the phone number and I just went through my call log for the last 10 days and nothing! So someone there said they called (CYA) and did not. There were several things I needed to have sooner than later for gifts but I will just shop locally now, which in itself is a valid argument for NOT shopping online. Locally, you get better customer service, they actually accept the information you give them for your credit card and you get it right away, not to mention it is likely not cheap Chinese crap which I probably should not be buying anyway. Oh and so they hadn't run my credit card-supposedly (because there was a problem with my address right?) and so I called like they asked me to and then I checked. They DID run my credit card anyway and now I have to wait 7 days to get my money back. Don't suppose Lakeside would be interested in paying any interest accrued on this charge?? Ha!"

This review was modified by NMRAY on November 11 2014 10:58:34 AM

"Bowls awesome/Lakeside sucks

My girlfriend loves the Stoneware Soup and side bowls, they are great. Lakeside however are not great because, their delivery process takes FOREVER! I ordered the bowls for my girlfriends birthday seven days before. It took them eleven days to be delivered and for the last three days they had no idea where the bowls were. Apparently it went from them to UPS, then to the USPS. We know it was within two miles of us five days before being delivered. The Bowls were not there for her birthday and in this day and age, it should not take eleven days to get a package. Amazon can and have delivered within one-two days. See if you can find your products there rather than Lakeside.

NB: When I wrote the above to Lakeside, this was there response - 'Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our submission guidelines.'

This review was modified by Sharpynz on October 31 2014 08:15:28 PM

"Hello, i made my first order to lakeside about a week ago after searching the web for superhero wall art and was very happy when i first fount the items. I placed the order on Friday 17 after a few day i looked at my order status and seen nothing was a little worried then came here to look at reviews. after seeing all the negative reviews my stomach sank and i felt like this would be another disappointment. Then today on my door step was my order, i was scared to open the box to find something i did not order but it was exactly what i wanted. I received an Email from lakeside wishing me the best and would look into making the shipping process easier to understand and more helpful. I have to say i was satisfied with my order so much that i had to give positive feedback for their service. i'm not saying all the bad things did not happen to others but "

This review was modified by Jason.Rubio on October 24 2014 10:29:08 AM

ts3763's Avatar

Ohio

"I've been a customer for years here and usually haven't had many problems with them although customer service has dropped off considerably. My last order was placed on a Monday and was immediately confirmed; the package was assembled by Saturday (within their 3 to 5 day promise) and I received a shipping notification the same day. The tracking number they provide is not for your use but theirs; they monitor the shipment for you and update you via their website. The package shipped on the following Monday and I received it on Tuesday; a total of 8 days between placing the order and receiving the package. All items I ordered were marked as "in stock"; their website is clearly marked with product availability. Overall a good experience and I'll continue to do business with them."

"This review is my overall opinion after years of ordering from them. After several awful experiences my mom and a couple aunts have stopped ordering from them and now I too am through! The products may be cheap in cost but they are also cheap in quality... therefore making the cost of the product per worth extremely over priced. Also be cautious when ordering for the wording of items is extremely manipulative. The pictures shown represent one thing while the fine print suggests another. Good luck to those who take the chance. Lakeside has lost a customer due to cheep products and terrible customer service. And I will make sure to share my personal experience with friends and family."

This review was modified by ashleigh55 on July 26 2014 07:48:37 AM

"i read LOADS of terrible reviews online but still went ahead and tried you guys since my sister had a good experience. EVERYTHING on the order arrived in PERFECT condition and just a few days after i ordered. everything is exactly as advertised. i just reordered another luggage set and more stuff. couldn't resist! they're so cute!!!i would give it 5/5 but i think shipping is a bit excessive..."

"They have the most uneducated customer service. The information they send in emails are politically correct verbage yet untruthful. Shipping is slow. I ask to cancel my order before it left the facilty and they said they could not do this because a shipping label had already been created. Stated shipped by UPS on 11/25 -- yet never reached a UPS facilty until 12/2. DO NOT SHOP HERE - and DO NOT expect quality merchandise."

This review was modified by carolina_girl on December 04 2013 11:25:52 AM

"Horrible customer service. Received faulty pet feeder that broke within two weeks of receiving. Called for a return and they required that we spend another hour of our time breaking the whole thing down and removing the screws to have it fit in a box that would be accepted with the return label they provided. The customer has to buy a box and pay for materials and time spent disassembling because they carry low quality items."

This review was modified by alb0813 on October 08 2013 11:56:42 AM

"I will never order from this company again. I ordered a comforter which was smaller than than the specs given. There was no top stitching on it, only a few 2" tacks sewn on the top, so would have been impossible to clean it. I tried to get an Return Auth label, which they do not provide. They said to return it via UPS. Tried to return it in original box & UPS wanted $63 to ship it back! At UPS suggestion, stuffed it in a smaller box then took it to the post office. Cost $32 plus cost of new box, with insurance. On top of that, I had rude CSR's & no replies to my emails. Once I got a refund, it was over $12 short of the original cost of the order. I'm not going to quibble with them over the rest. I'm out so much money it's ridiculous. Anyway, I'll stick with companies that offer RA Lables for returns. I don't even mind paying for my return shipping if I can get it at their cost. I used to work as a CSR for a catalog company years ago, and I know what good customer service is. "

This review was modified by Jerebearsmom on September 11 2013 09:10:41 AM

Share Lakeside Collection's store rating

Lakeside Collection is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Lakeside Collection is not a merchant member
Lakeside Collection does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!