Stores > LabelLab.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-12-02

"Than You for helping us get our sign in order."

2016-11-18

Dots the way it is.

"It was a sticky situation"

2016-11-14

"Great Prices - Easy Ordering Process"

2016-10-12

great

"fast and easy set up, i like it."

2016-10-12

Pleased with outcome.

"I had some difficulty figuring out which label would work best for my needs. After a phone call and some research we decided on a label and was very satisfied with the design and look of the label. The process was a bit confusing, but the end result was good."

2016-10-11

"I never found anywhere to upload a layout for the magnets I needed created.
Otherwise the site was good and easy to follow.

2016-10-05

"easy order. quick and simple"

2016-10-04

"Great service! Thanks for your assistance and quality of work, will use us on the future!"

2016-10-03

"Very easy to do business with when ordering online."

2016-09-23

Easy and Affordable!

"I checked out many other companies. Yours was the best!"

2016-09-19

Extremely difficult - stay away!

"Long story short - I cancelled my order for all of my frustrations and heed you to stay away!

Placed an order and immediately sent over my artwork using the online feature on their website. Get an e-mail the following day saying I need to send my artwork. Resent the artwork (both times these were per their specifications.) I went back and forth over the course of a week working with them getting to a proof - one sticker was fine, the other - they changed the colors, made spelling errors (I submitted artwork... how did things get misspelled from a correct document?) Finally, proofs were approved.

Now, I get an e-mail saying they overcharged me. Okay. No problem - thanks for letting me know, wish it didn't happen, but no harm, no foul.

Next issue - they tell me the sticker type I've chosen (I needed a specific temperature rating so I chose the type of sticker I needed) can only be printed with a clear background. This is now about 2 weeks after original order date. They tell me I need to now print it on vinyl - an additional charge ($200, so not something small), and not up to the temperature rating that I need. I request that they print it with the white background as the original artwork indicated. Apparently this isn't something they can do.

At this stage, it is now 2.5 weeks after the original order date, I now have to either redesign my sticker, accept the additional charge, or cancel my order. I cancelled because I didn't want to continue this song and dance. I needed to get my stickers. I went to a competitor - NextDayFlyers.com. My order will be delivered in a week, the approval process was easy and customer service agents are well-informed and eager to help.

2016-09-18

Not the same

"The labels I recently received were not of the quality of the first batch that I received a few months ago. This group the black ink had speckles of yellow showing through it wasn't a solid black line of type. The lettering is not as succinct and clear as before. "

2016-09-15

GES INC

"First order was great, reorder was good except the background color is not the same as the first order, but yet still a nice label "

2016-09-13

"great product and delivery"

2016-09-07

very unsatisfied and disappointed

"i have ordered from here in the past and was looking to order another type of label but wanted to see the difference in material so I requested a sample from a rep 4 times through email and with each email response, my request was disregarded. finally, in my last email I explained that i wanted a single label to see the material. the response was simply "no i'm sorry we dont do that".

I do not plan on ordering from here ever again.

Share LabelLab.com's store rating

LabelLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LabelLab.com is a merchant member
LabelLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.