• LabelLab.com LabelLab.com Elite Status
    • Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

What is this?

"As always, the customer support team understood exactly what I needed and the labels arrived in a timely manner. I continue to send all my label orders here."

"All is good! Just what I ordered"

"Great Job, arrived fast love the labels."

"Very fast ship. Very good product. Highly recommended to do business with."

"Color was not correct was supposed to be white writing instead they made silver writing"

"As described... happy to have them.
thx

"took a little longer than expected to start exchange process but once shipped all was good"

"Product met my expectations. Shipping was prompt and contents packaged well. This is my second order from LabelLab and I am very pleased with the quality of their product and service. "

"I wanted labels for a new store that was scheduled to open in about 3 weeks. I chose the label I wanted, felt the price was OK and ordered them. I also sent in a file of the logo in one of the many formats they said would work. 2 days later, file would not work. Sent another file..2 days later. Wrong type of file. Sent another file it wouldn't work. (All of these were file formats that you said you accepted, although the first one was too low resolution which I will take the blame for, but when I sent the same type of file in a high resolution it still wouldn't work.

Finally, you accepted one and a few days goes by and they sent me the proof. I had ordered a 4 Color product and had sent them 4 color artwork which was provided by an experienced marketing company that originally designed the logo and artwork. The proof was one solid color blue. NOTHING close to what I had sent in. I immediately rejected the proof and sent an explanation as to why.

I get the second proof a day or two later. Guess what....EXACTLY the same as the first! I rejected it and immediately called customer service. They convinced me they could make it right just give them a little more time.

Later that day, a manager calls me and tells me that they couldn't do a 4 color even though it was on the website with a price etc and even though NO ONE told me they couldn't do it. Then after talking with him for a while, he said they could do it, but the price was the problem. Instead of the price on the website and what I thought I purchased, which was $190 would be $490 something plus shipping.

I immediately cancelled the order and ordered from another vendor, who produced a proof with in 3 or 4 hours, the product in 3 days and had it on my door step EXACTLY as I had ordered it in 6 days which included an extra day for Memorial Day.

Basically from start to finish in 6 days, I had a perfect label that was in fact considerably larger than the one I had originally ordered from you, (More Expensive) for Almost $200 dollars less than you finally said you could do mine for, and that included shipping which yours didn't.

I rated Label Lab a one star because you didn't offer a 0 Star.

"quick, accurate, affordable"

"The person I worked with went above and beyond by determining that I could order a smaller quantity and I will be ordering more from you in future.

Thank you.
Belinda

"Great product. Quick delivery!"

"The labels were slightly delayed getting to our office, but of no fault of the distributor. It was due to bad weather in Denver. The decals look perfect. Thank you!"

"Arrived dented. Layout was different than the order. Expected clear, not white."

"order was initially incorrect and confirmation delayed"

Share LabelLab.com's store rating

LabelLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LabelLab.com is a merchant member
LabelLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.