LabelLab.com Reviews - LabelLab.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.60/10 82 reviews

LabelLab.com is a merchant member
LabelLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

"Fast service and exactly what we wanted."

"I re-ordered a previous item. It does fast and easy and LabelLab is very efficient."

"as expected and ordered…."

"first time to order and i'm glad that i found labellab for our printing needs. we'll surely be back for more and refer it to our business partners. great job!"

"I am very pleased with the quick and efficient manner in which my order was processed and received. Thank you."

"Prompt service and professional product "

"Good choices. Good experience. "

"Great website. Sent me a proof before printing the order. Great feature. I enjoyed working with them. Great prices, great customer service, great website."

"It was quick and easy. Thanks.

Rating 4/102/5

"Order arrived with the wrong color, it was changed by then it took too long"

"Quick delivery. Product as advertised. Will surely use label lab again."

"helpful--will order again"

"The custom labels look great and the off-the-shelf ones look great too, along with quick shipping. THANKS!!"

"Easy website to use! Prompt service an delivery. Great quality product! I had never heard of "Label Lab" before this purchase, but I will definitely use them again!"

"Labels look very professional. What I love best is that the REALLY STICK! They will NOT peel back up, from paper, anyway."