Stores > LabelLab.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

What is this?

2016-05-04

"I ordered weather proof labels, the quality was very good and the labels looked great. The only problem was how long it took to get them. They took 3 weeks to arrive with the free shipping and when I emailed customer service about they delay because my customer was very upset about not receiving them on time they were no help at all. I would recommend to anyone ordering from them to pay for the shipping to ensure they are delivered on time. My order was placed on 4/12/16 and did not arrive until 4/28/16."

2016-04-26

They lost my file, so order shipped late

"I uploaded file when I placed order, then the next day, I get an email asking for my artwork! This mistake on their part caused shipping to be a day later than promised.

I had already paid for overnight shipping, so I asked them to upgrade it to Saturday delivery, but they refused. So I got the order Monday, when I should have gotten it the previous Friday.

Also, online proof showed the art being full-bleed (edge to edge printing), but stickers arrived with a large white border. That one isn't the end of the world, but obviously this company needs to get their act together!

2016-04-26

Perfect Every Time

"Easy to order and always delivered promptly and as ordered. Customer service is always knowledgeable and helpful."

2016-04-21

Fixed a problem and were extremely nice about it

"Thank you for fixing the problem with my labels quickly and nicely."

2016-04-15

Cheaper faster

"Satisfied with the quality, not satisfied with delivery time and shopping for better price out there"

2016-04-12

Great Labels, Fast Delivery!

"The title says it all!!!!"

2016-03-24

"Exactly what we wanted! Thank you!"

2016-03-22

Great labels!

"Easy to upload my design, choose options, and see pricing breakpoints. Labels were delivered by the promised date, and are the quality I was hoping to see. Thanks!"

2016-03-09

Quick and easy

"Easy to order and it got here quickly"

Good Products and Customer Service

"I will order labels from this place again. "

Stunning Experience

"I had an original piece of art submitted for reprint after I found LabelLab online that had been used for years. I realized there was an error and asked to have it corrected. It was done and in a timely manner. My company is in the works to bring over a large line of business to LabelLab, not to mention the referrals I give out weekly!
Thank you!

2016-03-02

Love the labels & customer service

"The labels came out beautifully. Exactly what we were looking for. :) The customer service was pretty fast."

2016-02-24

Sticky Situation

"I don't normally like labels...but I'll make an exception for you guys!! I needed something that would stick and you guys did the trick. Thanks.

2016-02-23

Fast and accurate quality service

"LabelLab fulfilled my order in a very quick, easy and accurate manner. Their pricing beats the other company I was using. "

2016-02-18

Welcome change

"I ordered labels my labels and expected to receive in couple of weeks. I received
them a couple of DAYS. Really fast service. Thank you

Share LabelLab.com's store rating

LabelLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LabelLab.com is a merchant member
LabelLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.