Stores > LabelLab.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

What is this?

2016-02-02

Never received!

"Still have not received the product!"

2016-02-02

Poor communication and long delivery time

"I placed an order and the website would not allow me to upload my label so I sent it to the email address specified on the order form. After a week, I still had not heard anything back, so I called and they had not gotten my label design and were simply sitting on the order ...nobody reached out to me to ask about the label design that was missing before the proof could be generated. Eventually we got it all sorted, and the labels are supposedly done...but it's now taking more than a week to get the labels and they are still in transit somewhere. I sincerely hope they are absolutely perfect in every way or I will be finding a new label company for my next order..."

2016-01-28

Excelent Product!

"We received the product that we've expected to received. High Quality and reliable. Excellent customer care and service. Great Professional work . Thanks LabelLab"

2016-01-26

Stuck on you

"We have tried many different label makers who advertise "water proof" labels. Finally we have found one that is what they say it is. I had a difficult time trying to create the label i wanted on your web site, probably my fault. A very polite knowable young man said,"Sir just give me your e-mail address I'll make it for you and send you a proof copy for you to approve.
Presto, problem solved.We received 5000 labels exactly when they said we would and they are perfect. Thank you Labell lab!

2016-01-26

Label the label

"Perfect customer service for some custom labels. Shipped on time and worked great. "

2016-01-06

"I paid extra to have an order created and expedited to me. After the order was produced, shipping sent it ground freight verse next day air which took an additional 5 days to receive. They attempted to correct the problem but resulted in additional costs and creating a new order and next day airing to me."

2016-01-05

"I was so glad to get them today "

2016-01-05

"labels were on time and good quality"

2015-12-30

"I was disappointed that no one contacted me regarding our balance. I had to look up the status of our order to find out that we needed to pay up front for our project to print. We lost time due to this.

More status communication from the company would be nice. I shouldn't have to figure out why our order is taking so long.

If payment is due upfront your website should have a popup window for payment options.

2015-12-29

"extremely fast service an A+++++Will definitely use again"

2015-12-28

"This is our second order with you guys and this experience was just as good as the first one! Very timely and always accurate."

2015-12-24

"Always delivers exactly right and on time. We only go to them."

2015-12-22

"Prices were great! Helpful staff to make a decision.

2015-12-16

"The labels came out exactly as wanted"

2015-12-14

"Thank you very much the Labels came out just as I wanted."

Share LabelLab.com's store rating

LabelLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LabelLab.com is a merchant member
LabelLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.