• LabelLab.com
    • Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

What is this?

"Thank you, Very easy to work with your company from my 1st call to inquire, to the ordering of label and receipt of them. Customer service Tyler Hildreth was a pleasure to work with. He got thing moving very quickly. In our line of business these labels will come in extremely helpful. ~ Best Regards, Marlene Diaz"

"Great labels! Great customer service. Highly recommend it."

"Great product served its purpose came right on time in fact 2 days earlier!!! I recommend this and i would buy again!!!"

"Excellent communication and service. Fast delivery. Will be our "go-to" for stickers and promo printing. Thanks!"

"Always Great to deal with"

"Ordering was easy.
LabelLab delivered quickly.
A smooth transaction.
Thank you.

"Not quite the quality I was expecting, but I have yet to see how they hold up. I really wish they had more options for sizes and quantity, I couldn't get the ones I wanted without buying 200 more than I needed. "

"Print quality was very poor, not a professional quality product as it was advertised. I've contacted customer service and am awaiting a response."

"The labels look great! Timely delivery too."

"Pleasant, efficient customer service."

"Couldn't have asked for more both from reps and the signs we ordered were perfect. Thanks for being so great to work with!"

"Simple process, good communication, and a great value."

"Good customer service and fast response. Good quality labels"

"I ordered these custom labels and was thrilled to see the end result. They were just the way I pictured them when I set out to create something custom. The website was easy and delivery was very quick. Also, communication between LabelLab was great. I will be sure to re-order again and again and also keep them in mind for my future labeling needs.
Very satisfied customer here!

"Quick delivery. Product as advertised. Excellent website. Will buy from LabeLab again."

Share LabelLab.com's store rating

LabelLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LabelLab.com is a merchant member
LabelLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.