Stores > LabelLab.com

• Address: 300 Cadman Plaza West, Suite 1303, Brooklyn, NY
    • Contact: customerservice@smartsign.com
    • Phone: (800) 952-1457
    • Customer Support: (800) 952-1457
    • Business Hours: 8:00 AM EST - 7:00 PM EST (Mon. -Thur.) / 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST (Friday)
    • Fax: (718) 504-4448

2016-08-10

RAD Label Makin'

"Thanks guys - you'll have given us great labels as we have transitioned using your services!

2016-08-03

Great Customer Service

"This was my second time ordering from LabelLab, I am very impressed with the excellent customer service and the quality of the products. I will be ordering again.

2016-07-28

AWESOME Labels

"Received our labels fast, high quality and will definately order again. "

2016-07-10

Exactly as ordered!

"The labels came quickly and exactly as I ordered them. Very satisfied."

2016-07-05

Miguel the Magnificent

"The SmartSign labels are good looking, and I too appreciate the PANTONE colors from which we can choose! Not with standing these "positives", your sales associate Miguel was a dream with whom to work -- patient, knowledgeable, and accommodating. I referred both him and your company to a friend, and will continue to do so. "

2016-07-05

quick service

"shipped and received order quickly, sooner than expected."

2016-06-29

custom label without custom issues

"The label was developed without a lot of problems, it was what I was looking for at a fair price."

2016-06-26

quick delivery

"Made my first order and received it within a couple days. Good price quick service. "

2016-06-13

"The labels came out good but it was opposite of what I thought I had ordered and I even asked but never got conformation I wanted a black sticker with chrome letters but got chrome stickers with black letters and the letters are much smaller than I thought they would be "

This review was modified by ajs9393 on June 13 2016 02:08:48 PM

2016-06-02

Handled a misprint very effectively.

"While there was some confusion as to what would be printed on our custom labels, and they came with a bleed line printed, LabelLab exchanged them for ones with a the proper cut and a glossier finish. Quick responses, fairly quick shipping, friendly customer service. Final product looks great."

2016-05-04

"I ordered weather proof labels, the quality was very good and the labels looked great. The only problem was how long it took to get them. They took 3 weeks to arrive with the free shipping and when I emailed customer service about they delay because my customer was very upset about not receiving them on time they were no help at all. I would recommend to anyone ordering from them to pay for the shipping to ensure they are delivered on time. My order was placed on 4/12/16 and did not arrive until 4/28/16."

2016-04-26

They lost my file, so order shipped late

"I uploaded file when I placed order, then the next day, I get an email asking for my artwork! This mistake on their part caused shipping to be a day later than promised.

I had already paid for overnight shipping, so I asked them to upgrade it to Saturday delivery, but they refused. So I got the order Monday, when I should have gotten it the previous Friday.

Also, online proof showed the art being full-bleed (edge to edge printing), but stickers arrived with a large white border. That one isn't the end of the world, but obviously this company needs to get their act together!

2016-04-26

Perfect Every Time

"Easy to order and always delivered promptly and as ordered. Customer service is always knowledgeable and helpful."

2016-04-21

Fixed a problem and were extremely nice about it

"Thank you for fixing the problem with my labels quickly and nicely."

2016-04-15

Cheaper faster

"Satisfied with the quality, not satisfied with delivery time and shopping for better price out there"

Share LabelLab.com's store rating

LabelLab.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LabelLab.com is a merchant member
LabelLab.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.