"Your company has excellent service! I couldn't believe it when my mom received her Christmas gift on Thursday and I had just placed the order on Saturday. This was extremely fast considering the late date I placed the order for holiday delivery. She loves her frog planter and was impressed with the care in which it was packaged.Thank-you so much! I will be using your on-line service again! Bonnie Schanzer"

"I ordered an end table from them on Sept. 12 and immediately received e-mail confirmation of the order. About a week later, I received an invoice in the mail with an estimated ship date of 9/22. On Oct. 1, when I hadn't yet received the table or heard from La Fuente, I sent them an e-mail inquiry. As it turned out, the table arrived the next day (as did a courteous response that indicated the table shippe the 26th and included my UPS tracking number).

The table was fairly crudely packaged -- in a cardboard box with little padding. There were some minor scuffs on it, but because it's supposed to look rustic it really doesn't matter to me. Otherwise, the table seems well-built and a good bargain for the price I paid. Overall, I believe I'd buy from them again (as long as a few marks from shipping were fine).

La Fuente Imports is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

La Fuente Imports is not a merchant member
La Fuente Imports does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!