What is this?

"The Paint Sprayer was delivered today, right on time, just like they said it would...so far, nothing but good."

"Good price , fair shipping cost and speed delivery. Very satisfied"

"Could not have asked for better or quicker service. Placed order and @ my doorstep in 2 days via ground ups. And in perfect condition. Very pleased."

"Very good customer service"

"Order went great and got it fast"

"Very satisfied. Quick delivery and very friendly woman I spoke with on phone about my order. They did such a great job my friend purchased something from them a few days later. Thanks"

"product as advertised at a good price and superfast shipping

"Order arrived quickly and correct. I liked that they called to verify that I had placed the order, because the shipping address was different then the billing address. "

"Product arrived the day it was supposed to in good condition. It was at a lower price than other places I had looked."

"The traps I ordered got here fast and the whole process was hassle free! Thank You Very Much, L&M!
Mark M.

"best company I ever delt with."

"Great shopping and fast delivery thanks Will shop here again!"

"Very impressed! Ordered our ice hut on saturday and got it 4 days later. Awesome!"

"Fast shipping and packaged very well. Thanks!"

"Haven't heard about order or received it yet. Its been 2 weeks no reply."

L and M Fleet Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

L and M Fleet Supply is a merchant member
L and M Fleet Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.