Stores > L and M Fleet Supply

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

2016-07-25

Quick Ship

"The cup holders we ordered shipped out very quickly. They meet our needs perfectly."

2016-07-24

SSS = Super Speedy Service!!

"In store pickup... They called me back within an hour of placing my order on-line and said my item was ready for pick-up. I stopped on my way home from work and it was waiting for me with my name on it. Great job L&M!! Thank you."

2016-07-23

Great company and great deal

"We just bought a Clam Screen tent with all the sides from L and M Fleet for less than the tent alone at all other carriers. They shipped it out, with free shipping, and it arrived in just a few days. We will definately order from them again!"

2016-07-23

Fast and easy

"I received my shipment super fast and it was exactly what I was looking for. "

Great price, fast delivery

"beat local store prices by one hundred dollars, plus free delivery"

Great deal and quality

"I ordered a pop-up blind and the shipping was fast and the quality is great at a much better price than other companies. All in all great experience with L&M fleet supply! "

2016-07-22

Great fullfillment, product not as great

"Well-packed, good communication, fast shipping, item arrived in perfect condition. Not their fault the product didn't meet my expectations, but shipping would cost too much to return."

Fast delivery

"Quick delivery of all items. Great price too!"

Back saver

"Product was delivered in 5 days with no damage. Was easy to put together and is very well constructed. Really works well, takes minimal effort to raise trailer tongue and move the boat around. Unit is very stable, does not want to flip forward like less expensive units. The only issue I had was that it comes with a 1 7/8 ball, and my boat uses a 2 inch ball. Treads are different, but I was able to be creative and make it work.. Highly recommend."

2016-07-21

So far, very happy. Seems like a very good value for the $.

"Received the pump on time. Have run it off and on for three days. With a foot valve added to the intake hose, it seems to hold it's prime, at least overnight. I'm pumping from a lake. The foot valve has a strainer to keep out debris and I wrapped a small mesh window screen over that for even better filtering. I'm housing the pump in a cheap plastic bin I bought at wal-mart for $8. Cut some holes for hoses and the electrical cord. I remove the bin cover when running the pump, for better airflow. The psi is as advertised. My outlet hose is 3/4 inch and 100 ft long. So far, very happy. Seems like a very good value for the $."

2016-07-19

price and service bonanza!

"ordered my item online and had great response, informative updates and quick delivery"

2016-07-19

Very satisfied

"Took a little longer to put up since screen house was twisted when we opened it. It held up during storm we had. 2 sides were blown in but only had to pull strap to recover. Great."

Nothing Shocking About AGM Marine Battery Purchase

"AGM battery with delivery was 75$ less than Amazon. Packaging was great and battery arrived promptly. Absolutely would do business with this company again."

Great Service and products

"I was completely amazed by the accurate and fast service and we got exactly what we ordered plus I was amazed at the return label included in the event it wasn't what we ordered or received damaged goods. I would order from them again."

Happy customer

"Package came in a timely manner with good packing and bubble wrap to protect it. Chainsaw sharpener was the cheapest at this company with free shipping. I didnt have any problems and would buy from them again. "

Share L and M Fleet Supply's store rating

L and M Fleet Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

L and M Fleet Supply is a merchant member
L and M Fleet Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.