What is this?

"Web site was easy to navigate and received my order on time."

"Easy to order on line at a competitive price and speedy delivery! Can't ask for much more!"

"Packaging was good, no dents. The size of the box it came in was just right. Delivered in a timely manner. Very satisfied. All the parts were inside too. "

"Quick shipping and great prices. Can't ask for anything more!"

"The box was fine. The product was all scratched up and dented. Like it was drop or stored poorly. "

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-30-2014

landmsupply1, L and M Fleet Supply rep has responded

“Justin,

Your barbed wire unroller shipped directly from the manufacturer so we don't have the ability to verify the packaging in this instance but they, like us stand behind the product. If it arrived to you in unsatisfactory condition, we would like to discuss this with you. We can get you a replacement product if needed. Please give us a call at 866-826-4548. Thank You, L&M Fleet Supply”

"I got the best price on the market and the product came in satisfactory condition in a timely manner. What more can one ask for? "

"great service , great price, speedy delivery.. All around nice people."

"I placed the order on Wednesday and it was on my porch on Friday!"

"Had a product that I have been searching for years for! Great price and speedee shipping! ????"

"My order came exactly as it was supposed to and in a timely manner."

"Very satisfied with everything."

"Very satisfied with L and M. price, quality, shipping, and packaging."

"GREAT PRICE ON THE STOVE AND EXCELLENT DELIVERY TIME."

"Great experience. I purchased an ice auger and it came neatly packaged and arrived a day before the expected delivery date. Very satisfied with my purchase and the price was phenomenol "

"Very pleasant customer service "

L and M Fleet Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

L and M Fleet Supply is a merchant member
L and M Fleet Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.