Stores > L and M Fleet Supply

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

2016-08-29

Found what I was looking for!

"L & M Fleet supply has a nice of household things. I bought a couple items when we were in Ashland,WI last month. When we arrived home I decided to order the airpots, they arrived today and look good."

Great Item but

"The instructions were very confusing (had to have a bunch of people help). We also had some pieces missing. My nephew loves the bike."

Great service

"Great service. Receive the screen porch within five days. We couldn't be more satisfied."

2016-08-29

Great products and fast shipping

"Give L&M a try. The Selection is great- price is right and shipping is fast. I'm telling everyone I know !"

Cheque out the Gazelle gazebo

"This was the second purchase from L&M Fleet. Just like the first, very good transaction. Shipped promptly, and arrived quickly. The item is the Gazelle 5 sided gazebo. We have been using a large Clam pavilion when we travel, but that is really too big for many of the places we travel. This Gazelle, is perfect for us. (two persons). The big plus to this gazelle over the clam is the length. it will fit in the bed of our full size Dodge PU either length or width wise. We set up a couple of lawn chairs and small card table and I can telecommute working while set up.

Great fast service

"I shopped around for items I purchased and L&m had the best prices. All items were in stock. They shipped very quickly and received them in less than a week."

A good deal

"Price + shipping was lowest I could find. Product ordered was product received. I would buy from L & M again, but very small cons should be noted:

The listed price was more than 40% less than Amazon's lowest, but most of that was lost by $17.89 to ship a 7 lb package. Still, net was more than 10% less than I found elsewhere. It took 2 work days for L & M to ship. For $17+ it should be shipped on the next work day. Though the shipping package was perfect, the manufacturer's box was crushed and torn in one corner. The product was undamaged, but it would have been nice to have seen an inspection note on the package assuring no damage.

Still 4 stars; I got what I wanted at a good price.

Just what I wanted!

"L and M had exactly what I was looking for at the best price too. So thankful to have this store located in our area."

Just what I needed

"I purchased a North States Coach Lamp Bird Feeder to match my patio light posts. The product was just as described, arrived on time ,and well packed. Being summer, I haven't used it yet, but look forward to it as the winter approaches."

This review was modified by lruscitto on August 28 2016 04:33:25 AM

2016-08-27

"Quality products for a great price! Will be utilizing L and M fleet supply in the future!"

2016-08-27

My Garden saved!

"My pump stopped working in August. "Oh no! My veggie garden will die."
I ordered a new pump from L and M Fleet Supply and it arrived
exactly on time and saved my hard work from croaking and withering.
And I may add at the most reasonable price I could find.

Thanks L and M Fleet Supply!
PS: I also had a question before ordering and was answered within the
hour via email. Amazing!

2016-08-26

"Thank you. Appreciate your timely delivery."

2016-08-26

Way to go L and M!

"Awesome experience buying from L and M Fleet Supply. It was packaged to protect my product in shipping and arrived faster than I expected. They were courteous and helped me select the product I needed. I will definitely look to use them again in the near future and will recommend them to my friends. "

2016-08-25

Fast shiping

"Ordered 24 cans of Rubber-Flexx Sealant at very good price. Outstanding delivery in lees then a week."

2016-08-25

"Satisfied got my product fast"

Share L and M Fleet Supply's store rating

L and M Fleet Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

L and M Fleet Supply is a merchant member
L and M Fleet Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,514 merchant members.