• L and M Fleet S L and M Fleet Supply Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

What is this?

"Snowblower arrived in a broken box with screws loose and missing due to a broken pallet during delivery but otherwise, it was a good experience"

"I had great service and communication from the employees."

"Phone operator was very helpful... so much so that I referred several people to the store."

"Good service, product delivered as promised."

"Sales associate was very helpful. I received my item on the day it was promised at a significant savings. "

"Fast delivery and securely packed. They are very good at what they do. "

"Your company dis very well regarding customer service. I originally had a question regarding the heated I purchased from your company, I wrote your company about it possibly being out of stock, your customer service person answered me promptly and satisfied my question because I was going to cancel the order I'd I'd was going to be back ordered but it was not, just was being cleared out for the season's end. The heater is what was expected and arrived on time.
Thank you....

Mike Kane

"Quick shipping, great price. Would highly recommend this seller."

"Ordered two radio earmuffs and they were delivered and received promptly. Items arrived in mint condition and work perfectly. Thank you! :)"

"Very pleased with the profesional people, biggest thing for me was having my snowblower assembled before it shipped.. I wil let my friends know waht a great experience I had."

"Very friendly and quick service."

"With no roof melt to be found up here in Mass, I was able to buy online, have it delivered to the house with no shipping costs. Great deal."

"Great price communication and shipping. Pleasantly surprised to see machine pallatized ready to go. Would gladly with them again. Special thanks to Ryan for keeping me informed."

"Delivered right on time. On problems was package very good. "

"Great service, quick delivery and the lowest price I could find. Would recommend to others even though I am in MA."

Share L and M Fleet Supply's store rating

L and M Fleet Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

L and M Fleet Supply is a merchant member
L and M Fleet Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.