Stores > L and M Fleet Supply

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

Snow beneath her feet

"Ordered from the photo on the webpage. It was the wrong photo linked to the Mfg. Got the right size but the wrong model. This happened with another vendor so this is the second time for this error and these snowshoes. I'm very annoyed but we had an event and had to use them anyway. The concern was that my wife is 4'10" and the longer shoes that we received are a little dangerous for her and she needs to be more careful. The L&M staffer, Ryan, has been attentive but not much he can do if the Mfg. doesn't have the right shoe per the photo. He can refund but we needed the shoes so that's not going to work. I've invested a month or more in this snowshoe debacle. Not entirely L&M's fault, please understand that. But it IS their responsibility. Sign me: Not Happy in Montana."

This review was modified by mturner152015 on January 19 2017 08:15:01 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-19-2017

A rep from L and M Fleet Supply, landmsupply1, has responded

“We apologize for this inaccurate information provided on our website. As we discussed, we used the manufacturer's image and trusted that it was accurate. We have issued you a partial refund for your troubles and hope you will give us another chance in the future. Thank you. ”

Excellent service

"Was easy to place my order. My order was shipped right away and when it arrived it was exactly what I wanted. I will order from here again!"

This review was modified by simmers16 on January 19 2017 05:15:02 PM

Staying Warm

"My order was delivered in a timely matter & in good shape, & I couldn't beat the price any where. We enjoyed a nice day in the new ice fishing hut on a 9 below day.
Thanks L & M

This review was modified by ronaldh42 on January 19 2017 04:45:02 PM

Time to ice fish!

"Received my ice fishing hut just as promised, I seen the same hut on Amazon for $86.00 dollars more and I got free shipping too! Way to go L&M supply."

This review was modified by sammyatencio on January 19 2017 02:30:03 PM

Wife is cold

"Good price, good quality, good service "

This review was modified by rickalford_ra on January 19 2017 01:30:02 PM

AWESOME STORE!!!!!

"ITEM SHIPPED QUICKLY! WOULD SHOP THERE AGAIN! A+"

This review was modified by OWL1955 on January 19 2017 10:45:03 AM

Happy customer

"The web site was easy to navigate and make purchase. My ice shelter was shipped to store within a few days of odering. Received call when it was in, and pick-up was easy - checked in at front counter, picked up at loading dock. L&M staff even loaded it into my truck for me!"

This review was modified by Dadave55 on January 19 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-01-17

"If I remember correctly the gal that helped me on the phone was Michelle. She was great. She answered all my questions and the best part was she followed through with everything she said she was going to do. I received emails like she said and I was able to track the package. I received it timely. All was perfect. It's hard to find good help but you have a good in Michelle."

This review was modified by nmiller-45689 on January 19 2017 08:30:01 AM

2017-01-17

"Arrived swiftly within days, even with it being the week of Christmas. Easy install, the only thing that concerns me is the rattling fan at the core of its operation. Don't know if it is supposed to sound like that but it sounds like a catastrophic fan failure could happen at any minute. We shall see. Works well to keep my 2.5 car insulated garage heated. Just hoping that the awful sounding fan rattle is "normal" and it doesn't die. I guess for $100, you get what you get"

This review was modified by nicmartens on January 19 2017 08:15:01 AM

2017-01-17

just what I was looking for

"ship to store was very quick"

This review was modified by stolhammer6 on January 19 2017 07:45:02 AM

Awesome

"Best price around, easy and fast delivery. Definitely would recommend!"

This review was modified by loganmacmillen on January 19 2017 07:00:02 AM

Hard to find item.

"Glad to find what I needed when there were none locally Easy to order and shipped fast and got here in good shape and on time."

This review was modified by wjferris on January 18 2017 09:00:02 PM

2017-01-16

Will shop here before fleet farm.

"Great price, fast shipping, even came with a return label. Top grade store."

This review was modified by rimmon_min on January 18 2017 06:45:02 PM

2017-01-16

"Delivered as scheduled. Including the oil was a surprise bonus.

This review was modified by cherygallant on January 18 2017 05:30:02 PM

lowest online prices

"Very hard to find these low prices on new current high demand items.
Super fast shipping as well.

This review was modified by donthecarpetguy on January 18 2017 01:00:02 PM

Share L and M Fleet Supply's store rating

L and M Fleet Supply is a Merchant Member! Learn more

L and M Fleet Supply is a merchant member
L and M Fleet Supply participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,445 merchant members.