Stores > L'Occitane

• L'Occitane

2017-01-06

Good

"Good, as always, love their products."

This review was modified by Umpalumpa on January 06 2017 05:17:01 AM

2015-08-18

"Totally good quality. It's really a great place to make an order
Everyone is very nice and very helpful.
I would recommend anyone to this company.

2015-01-26

"Shipping is always free and super fast, and my orders have always been 100% correct. Yes, they're expensive, but the products last a long time and work well.

Love the Divine collection and shea hand creams. I'm about to turn 29 and was last week was mistaken by two people in two different stores for an 18-year-old. The products I've been using have definitely played *some* part in that!

2014-12-04

"1 Star for sure!!!!! If only there's 0 start
I ordered some L'Occitane hand cream, and received confirmation email with order number before I went to sleep two days ago. The next day when I checked my order in my order history, it was gone, and nothing was there. I heard that this retailer often cancel customers' orders without any notice. Very disappointing experience.

I also tried to contact them via email, and got auto-reply telling me to wait for response within 24-48 hours. So far(at least after 36 hours), not seeing any response yet.

2014-09-25

"They were very prompt in responding and made suggestions regarding the products. We love L'Occitane and appreciate the chance to purchase the product for our small B&B."

2014-09-22

"Great products. Great Service."

2014-09-19

"Good service and fast delivery."

2014-09-17

"Was very pleased with the service. "

2014-09-17

"I always receive my order within a day or two depending on what time/day I ordered. Very pleased with service..."

Tewdric's Avatar

2014-09-15

"They always shipped my order very fast. i have been purchasing skin care products, perfumes and body care items from them since 2007. They always packed my orders properly. Any time, I needed to contact their CS, they were always extremely helpful and solved the problems quickly. I love their products , they always pampered my skin very well and also love the authentic aromas, they smell and feel so natural , especially the lavender bath gel , it is my favourite. "

2014-09-15

"I have been using L'Occitane for over 10 years and i have never been disappointed. I have also introduced a bundle of friends and they are now clients of L'Occitane. Thank you L'Occitane for making a difference in family's lives around the world specially in Africa!!!"

2014-09-14

"Arrived quickly and was sealed properly.
Exactly what I wanted.

2014-09-14

"Order was shipped quickly."

2014-09-13

"Very easy to place an order. Arrived in record time."

2014-09-13

"very satisfied and thrilled"

Share L'Occitane's store rating

L'Occitane is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

L'Occitane is not a merchant member
L'Occitane does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!