Qatar

"LPC-digital is, by far, the best company in the portable gaming market in my opinion. I have been dealing with XoticPC and PowerNotebooks before and both are great resellers. However, when it comes to price, LPC beats everybody. They offer combined discounts which is a huge plus, and if that isn't satisfying enough, they can push an extra discount and that's amazing.

I dealt with Larry and my experience has been nothing but pleasant. I was having a hard time making a decision on which laptop to choose at first. I ended up ordering the Sager NP7330, thanks to his help, and I would never regret buying it.

My order was processed surprisingly fast. At first I had an issue with my payment method because I'm an overseas-buyer. Although this caused a bit of delay, as soon as I had the issue managed the order was processed and shipped in a blink of an eye. They received my full payment on the 2nd of October, and on the same day the laptop went into building phase. 2 days later it went into testing and immediately it was shipped next day. Technically, the order took only 3 days to ship which is extraordinary.

In my eyes, there is no reason to consider other resellers unless they don't have the machine you're looking for, but even that is not quite likely!

"Larry From LPC-Digital.com did a great job getting me the best deal and quick shipping for my new laptop. I normally don't write reviews but I am very please with the customer service that was recieved. My emails were always responded very quickly and even on the weekends! Thank you Larry! surely I will recommend you!"

"Great overall experience! Price and service are top notch, and unbeatable!"

"Larry at LPC-Digital (the only one I've interacted with) is incredibly helpful and deserves to be recognized as such. Their site has the lowest price of any Sager reseller in the US, and outstanding customer service. My NP9150 arrived on time and in perfect working order, much to my satisfaction. I plan to use LPC-Digital again for future purchases and am 100% satisfied with their service and support, even after I had placed my order."

"The difference between LPC Digital and other vendors has to be Larry (though maybe there is an army of "Larry"s, who knows?) As others have said, very good customer service. I had a question answered at around 11 PM once.
I was very pleased with the price and delivery speed of my order. LPC Digital has greatly impressed me.

"Being a long time customer of XoticPC, I was a bit skeptical at first of buying from Larry - LPC being a relatively new merchant. However, from the first inquiry email itself to the shipping confirmation, Larry has been extremely helpful and informative. The item (NP 6110) got shipped on the exact day it was promised and I received it in time as well. Item was securely packed as well. I will definitely purchase again from this Merchant without any second guesses. "

"Larry made my first-time custom laptop purchase a very pleasant experience. I changed my order a couple times and Larry worked with me to help me get what I wanted. His prices are the best too."

"I have order a new SAGER Laptop with LPC-DIGITAL as the new IVY Bridge Processor came out.

Larry was very responsive and patient with all my queries and email. Email turnaround was very quick.

I received my new machine by May 10. And very happy with it. All my configurations was delivered as is.

I highly recommend LPC-DIGITAL as a reseller of SAGER.

"My experience with LPC-Digital was the best!, from being patient with my requests for quotes, special request to get me an extra thermal compound, free shipping and arrived on time properly packed and tested.

Will definitely buy from Larry again.

"LPC-Digital is a first rate company providing quality laptop products at what I feel is the best price.

Larry responds daily to all sorts of user questions at NotebookReview.com. He is very knowledgeable about each of the systems and their available components. You need to know what your system goals are and he will help answer your questions to allow you to design the system that matches your needs.

Between doing my own research and conferring with Larry about the systems and their components, I whittled $1000 off the price of the system I started out to buy. I've had my computer for a couple of weeks now and I am elated with it's quality and power.

Larry has his hand on the pulse of the manufactures; in my case Sager, Clevo, and AU Optics because I needed a 90% NTSC high gamut screen that was out pending a new production run. He encouraged me to wait and hit the estimate of delivery almost on the day. It wasn't as quick as going to a super-store for a computer but I don't think you could get the suite of name brand components let alone at the price LPC-Digital offers.

All the Sager resellers are really close on price. I feel that LPC-digital is the lowest price out of the configurator (if only by a few to fifty dollars) and they happily matched a dead-pixel deal from another site.

Larry has continued to give me prompt and informative answers to my questions even since my purchase.

I used to just specify and design my desktops, but now I can design my laptop with confidence from LPC-Digital.

"I am very happy with my transaction with LPC-Digital. Larry was very helpful throughout the process with advice on the build and certain options that I was considering, and was always very quick to respond to my questions.

Also, the unit I purchased is absolutely amazing. I went a little overbudget on it, but I don't regret it at all. The Sager/Clevo laptops really are first rate.

I expect this machine to last me for a few years, but when it comes time to replace it, I will definitely call LPC-Digital again.

"Larry of LPC-Digital was really accommodating. Prices were good/competitive and shipping was quite fast, actually. I'm from the Philippines and the product reached me in 2 weeks or so from the time of order and that's good enough for me =)Product works great out of the box. Oh and after the outer box, there's an inner box with a handle and it seems that the laptop was very well-protected. Looking forward to my next purchase."

"My experience with LPC-Digital was excellent. My computer got here on time and has been working great from day one. Larry was very professional and answered all my questions. I would definitely do business with LPC-Digital again!"

"I had many questions going in before I placed an order in for my laptop and Larry answered each and every one of them in a very friendly and professional manner. LPC has the best deals for students. They even beat the pricing that Exotic PC had quoted me for a system with their discounts already included! Also, the free shipping and parts program they have sounds excellent! My experience with LPC Digital has ensured that I will be a repeat customer in the years to come.

Thanks again!

"Fantastic product and solid pricing. Larry was very helpful throughout, including post delivery. Highly recommended!"

LPC-Digital.com, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LPC-Digital.com, Inc. is a merchant member
LPC-Digital.com, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.