Stores > La Petite Academy - 11180 Eaton Street

1-303-469-3818
      1-303-439-7189
      7250@lapetite.com
      1-303-469-3818

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 11180 Eaton Street by clicking a star below.

2017-06-24

"We love La Petite Academy! The teachers and staff are incredibly awesome. My child always have a good time and loves sharing his day at school."

2017-04-07

"I couldn't be happier with this facility. My children have tried a lot of preschools and this is the best we've experienced so far. The director is incredible and the teachers are amazing. I'm actually sad that my son will be moving on to kindergarten because we'll miss this facility so much."

2017-04-01

"Everyone I have interacted with have been friendly and nice. The directors have improved their overall communications since I last took this survey. However, the communications regarding my individual child and their daily activities have been lacking. Often I have to ask what he did for the day and if he ate meals because not all are recorded. I know they have had some difficulty with staffing with people leaving but the irregularity in teachers can be frustrating. You get comfortable with someone and get the feeling they know your child and then they get moved or leave and someone new is always filling in. I also am not always sure what they are working on with my child. I know even the infant room has a curriculum but not sure what that entails or if they are working on specific activities for my child's age and development. Honestly, I sometimes feel like they are so busy it must be hard to. Overall I do like this particular La Petite location and the staff there. I have never really had an issue other than the constantly changing teachers and recent lack of communication via the app/daily log. Even with that, everyone I have interacted with has been kind and seems to be nurturing to the children. I have never had much of a concern when teachers change. It can just be uneasy at first since you just got to know the last one."

2017-03-18

"I love it and am excited for my kiddo to move to the next classroom!"

2017-03-11

"I love it and am excited for my kiddo to move to the next classroom!"

2017-03-04

"Caring staff that is willing to work with parents to provide the best environment for their children."

2017-02-25

2017-02-18

"Great teachers, care about the children."

2017-02-11

"Great teachers, care about the children."

2017-02-11

"It's been absolutely great. I feel confident in all the teachers that they are taking care of my daughter. I love the daily communication of how much she ate for lunch, daily activities, and pictures throughout the day."

2017-02-04

2017-01-21

"I love the school, I love the front desk staff, my kid loves playing with all the toys and materials available and she very much benefits from the positive environment and social interaction. It's sad to see that staff is managed to seemingly minimal numbers for high ratios of kids to teachers. Otherwise, I am grateful to the directors and the school environment for such a caring atmosphere."

2017-01-14

2016-11-12

"Very caring and attentive staff. Very communicative -- we love the updates from the PreciouStatus app."

2016-11-12

"We are very happy with the service provided and would not hesitate to recommend this school to anyone searching for quality childcare."

Share La Petite Academy - 11180 Eaton Street's store rating

La Petite Academy - 11180 Eaton Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 11180 Eaton Street is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 11180 Eaton Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,382 merchant members.