Stores > La Petite Academy - 100 Smallwood Drive

1-301-645-6632
      1-301-632-6981
      7066@lapetite.com
      1-301-645-6632

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 100 Smallwood Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-07-24

"The director was very knowledgeable, patient and engaging. Tuna made the difference and will be the reason we consider this location"

2017-03-04

"Overall our experience has been great. I would like to see more communication sheets and updates about what is going on a daily basis, but alternatively I have not noticed any issues or had any concerns that have not been addressed by the staff."

2017-02-25

2016-12-17

"Initially it was a great program. It has declined significantly and has a high number of staff turnover just in the time weve been there. Administration listens to requests but dont seem to make lasting changes. Daily communication is inconsistent and lacks detail. My child isnt receiving the quality care and education that i expected for the price and reputation of La Pe***e. There are some quality staff but the majority are just babysitting. Im not.paying $315 for my daughter.to have cirlce time and go on buggy rides everyday. I have also witnessed a staff person screaming and berating the children in the cl***room (next to adult bathroom). With the ever increasing concerns, transitioning my child to.a.new.cl***room without notification, and lack ofvalue services for the price we will be discontinuing services. Shes going on two and will be leaving to go to a learning center.in the very near future."

2016-12-10

2016-11-12

"I am extremely pleased with my son's teachers the director how the school is maintained and his program I only wish the school was located along Route 210 and stead of Waldorf and it was a little bit cheaper but I guess you get what you pay for this is a wonderful School and I'm very happy to have my son here!"

2016-11-05

2016-10-26

"The only reason that we chose another school is the price"

2016-03-26

"The teachers love the children and know them by name. My so loves all the teachers, knows them by name, and gives them hugs during drop off and pick up time. The teachers and staff at the school are very engaging with the children and often the children do not want to go home; they are having so much fun! Keep up the good work and I recommend this school to any parent."

2016-02-03

"It has been okay. I can't say great."

Share La Petite Academy - 100 Smallwood Drive's store rating

La Petite Academy - 100 Smallwood Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 100 Smallwood Drive is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 100 Smallwood Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.