Stores > La Petite Academy - 1664 Old Trolley Road
      1-843-875-1230
      1-843-875-7075
      7515@lapetite.com
      1-843-875-1230

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 1664 Old Trolley Road by clicking a star below.

2017-07-01

"Dropping my 7 week old baby off to daycare was the scariest day of my life. Miss Kenya and Miss Anne have made the process painless. Over the past few months they have earned my complete trust and respect. I feel like I am dropping my baby off with family, not a daycare. They love my baby the way I always hoped a care giver would and I wouldn't take her anywhere else!"

2017-06-10

"Everyone was very nice, friendly and answered every question I had. I love the classroom my son will be and can't wait to see everything my son will learn and explore."

2017-04-14

"Ms Cindy Kunkel is an amazing director, and Ms Afton (Goose Creek) and Reese (Old Trolley rd) are amazing as well. They work very hard, and make my children feel welcome"

2016-12-30

"I was very disappointed to find out that there is a wait for the two year old cl***. I was told by the woman I spoke to on the 800 number that it was open; and my husband and I were relying on an open spot for our son. When we went for the tour they told us there is no openings and she wasn't sure why they (the 800 number workers) weren't aware that they did not have room to place more children."

2016-11-26

"I was slightly hesitant to enroll my child at La Petite. Im not exactly sure why, but i am so glad that I did. Every teacher we have had has been amazing. My daughter truly loves her teachers, and they are always the topic of conversation at home. My son is in school but he attends on days that school is out and summers. He always has a great time. I really could not have asked for a better program for my children."

2016-11-19

2016-10-15

"My daughter seems to be happy here which to me speaks volumes over any doubts or concerns I have had in the back of my mind. Me and my child's father rotate weeks with her so I only bring her to school and pick her from school 2 weeks out the month....I think that my lack of of presence on a daily basis makes me feel like I am not engaging with her teacher enough to really get to have an opinion on what her relationship is like with my daughter, which sometimes makes me feel unsure. However, like I mentioned before my daughter seems to be overall very happy here which reassures me greatly, since due to our circumstances I just don't get to interact as often as I am used to being able to with her teachers and her school."

2016-10-08

2016-10-01

"I absolutely love LA petite and everyone who works there. I have always been resistant about sending my child to daycare and they have done nothing other than love my child and make me feel the more comfortable than I could ever ask for. I couldn't imagine sending my child somewhere else. We love LA petite"

2016-09-24

2016-09-15

"Everyone was friendly. I got to see how the teachers/care givers interacted with the newborns and I was extremely happy. I also liked the fact that a lot of the staff have been there for multiple years. Having a high turn around would cause me to rethink coming here. I spoke to a few parents while waiting to start the tour and it was encouraging to hear how much they loved having their child there. As a first time mom, all of these things are important to me. Great experience!!"

2016-09-10

"Teachers are wonderful. Especially the 2 year old classroom! The directors and the management is not great and has lots of room for improvement. Very unorganized and sloppy."

2016-09-08

2016-08-06

"This school is a rip off!!! The cost is too high and the quality is severely lacking!!! There are too many hidden fees!!! I do not appreciate paying the amount I do and my kids feel like they are being ignored and getting absolutely nothing out of the whole program!!!"

2016-08-01

"I enjoyed the tour also love the fact that parents have to clock in and out when picking up children"

Share La Petite Academy - 1664 Old Trolley Road's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1664 Old Trolley Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1664 Old Trolley Road is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1664 Old Trolley Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.