Stores > La Petite Academy - 12836 Tesson Ferry Rd
      1-314-842-3587
      1-314-842-3238
      7107@lapetite.com
      1-314-842-3587

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 12836 Tesson Ferry Rd by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"The last year we have had several issues which we feel stems from our sons delayed speech development and it effected his relationships with his teachers and resulted in a lot of issues for my son. The director called a meeting and got the teachers involved on his IEP plan so that they could work in conjunction with school district and we have noticed a big difference with his happiness at the school. The teachers have really put in an effort to improve."

2017-06-23

"Tour was very informative but to be honest a waste of my time considering they could not accommodate my part-time need."

2017-06-17

"We have been so happy with La Petite. Our daughter has grown and learned so much in the short time she has been there. The PreciouStatus app has been wonderful. It not only lets us know what she is up to, it helps us to continue her education at home seamlessly!!!"

2017-06-03

"My daughter LOVES La Petite, as every child, she does cry at pick up time but the teachers always make her feel safe, comfortable & loved. She always tells dad and I how much she loves her teachers and friends, also loves to show us what she makes during the day. The teachers are amazing as keeping us updated as to what she's doing during the day, sending us pictures & updates, we absolutely love it. We never have to worry because we know she is having a great time and being well taken care of. Thank you La Petite for being so amazing towards not just our daughter but all of us!"

2017-05-27

"The teacher (I believe she said she was preschool teacher, was very kind, soft spoken, very knowledgeable and made myself and my child feel very comfortable. Wish I could remember her name, she would be a very high up reason we are cosidering the school, among other obvious good qualities about the school, ei:education etc"

2017-04-23

"My tour guide was very nice and knowledgeable. She gave me all of the information I needed and the school looks like a great place for children."

2017-04-14

"Nela & I visited the school Wednesday morning, we were greated, felt welcomed & automatically felt the school was a great fit. When shown the classrooms, we were shown the daily schedules & routines for each day, Nela got to meet some of the kids & her future teacher, Ms.Kelly! Everyone was very welcoming from the moment we walked in to the moment we left! We can't wait for Nela to begin her journey at La Petite! Thank you for being so kind & warm hearted to the whole staff!"

2017-04-07

"We love everything about the school except for the distracting open floor plan and location/setup of the bathroom. At 5, my child is not comfortable with having little boys standing outside the bathroom, or peeking into the bathroom from the outer door that leads to the playground."

2017-03-06

"Your was informative, but not a fit for our children"

2017-01-21

"My sons past teachers have been great. I feel the building could still use some updates and teachers seem assistant seem overwhelmed by the kids and impersonal."

2017-01-21

"There needs to be something done about the extreme bad behavior with some of the children."

2017-01-14

2017-01-14

2016-12-24

"Baby usually needs more hug or holding and attention from an adult. But because of the 1:4 ratio of the infant room. The teachers are usually pretty busy. They are super women. They work very hard, but just don't have enough hands to take care of all the kids at the same time. Every time when I pick up my daughter, the teacher is busy with other stuff, most of the time doing room cleaning. I didn’t see lots of interactions at that time. Once I saw the teacher sitting in a rocking chair, listen to the music and have a rest herself. There were two babies left in the room at that time. One in a walker and another in an Infant-to-Toddler Rocker. I didn’t see any interaction between the teacher and babies. I didn’t mean the teacher should not have a rest during the day, but I thought there should be more interaction between the baby and teacher.The teacher is paid to take care of the baby, not paid to sweep the floor or clean the table, or organize the crib mattress. The school should have special people to do the room cleaning, not the teacher in the infant room. I always see my baby got swollen eyes when picking her at the end of the day, you can tell that is from either too much cry or too less sleep or nap time during the day. And she is really really tired every time when I pick her. With the money we paid each week, we think we deserve better care for the baby."

2016-12-24

"I love the admin team! She is great!"

Share La Petite Academy - 12836 Tesson Ferry Rd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 12836 Tesson Ferry Rd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 12836 Tesson Ferry Rd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 12836 Tesson Ferry Rd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.