Stores > La Petite Academy - 135 Nix Boat Yard Rd

1-904-829-3141
      1-904-829-1886
      7445@lapetite.com
      1-904-829-3141

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 135 Nix Boat Yard Rd by clicking a star below.

2017-06-17

"I love Lapetite now. The new director, Amanda and her staff are amazing! I love all of the activities they offer and how warm they are towards my children! I love the precious status app. I know what is going on with both children at all times. I am always telling my friends about Lapetite and how great it really is!"

2017-05-20

"Like I said, all 3 of my children attended LaPetite for a min of 3 years each. They loved it there. Now with this director or asst director (not sure of her title) I would not feel comfortable in continued care knowing at anytime if I have a financial issue for the week that I wouldn't be able to drop my son off. It's just not worth the risk of potentially losing my job. His teachers have always been friendly and seem to care for my son. This director/asst director is the main issue that I would not return for or recommend to all my friends."

2017-05-17

"Great experience i would recommend my friends to enroll"

2017-05-04

"The tour was great but the school and the staff didnt seem like they wanted to be there. Both my mother and I immediately decided that we will not be enrolling my child"

2017-03-25

"Could be a lot better. Better communication!"

2017-01-25

"I loved the school and teachers so much, I will be enrolling my son!"

2017-01-07

"I haven't had any major issues. My child did not do well with one teacher and it took too long for that to he rectified. All children don't like all adults. Whenever there is to be an increase in the fees, there should be ample notice rather than i forming the parent at the week of increase. Some live on an extreme budget and this could be detremental."

2016-12-31

2016-10-25

"Children seemed happy, director was very welcoming and knowledgeable."

2016-09-18

"Dont say you clean 3 to 4 times a day when i can see crayon marks on the counters and tables and dirty shoe prints on the floors. Also people need to make sure that the doors get closed behind them otherwise your sexurity and safety go right out the door. No sharp edges from tables or counters were covered so little ones don't bump themselves on."

2016-07-09

"We have been very happy with La Petite other than the recent issues described above about my daughter's current teacher. We are disappointed and concerned with the recent staffing changes - Ms. Betty was a wonderful, experienced director who made sure she knew all the children and parents well. My daughter and we are sad to see her leave, especially so abruptly. It seems the school is experiencing quite a bit of turnover among the teachers as well which makes us wonder what is really going on behind the scenes. We want to know our child is in a stable environment with qualified teachers with whom we have all had a chance to get to know... right now, we will have to wait and see."

2016-07-02

2016-01-23

"I really like the teachers, but I don't like the administrative staff as much. They are not very friendly towards my son or myself. I would never think that a job with children would be a great fit. But, their personalities aren't important. The level of care he gets from his teachers is good, and that's what's important. My son was still having some seperation anxiety issues even after several monthes. It was extremely hard on me and him. In this time I got a strong sense that he was viewed as a pain.I'm sure his crying got on everyone'should nerves, but it was made very obvious to me that this is how they felt. It broke my heart for my son. This was an isolated incident though, they take good care of him, and he now loves going to school."

Share La Petite Academy - 135 Nix Boat Yard Rd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 135 Nix Boat Yard Rd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 135 Nix Boat Yard Rd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 135 Nix Boat Yard Rd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.