Stores > La Petite Academy - 1714 S Enterprise Ave

1-417-883-6665
      1-417-823-8132
      7106@lapetite.com
      1-417-883-6665

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 1714 S Enterprise Ave by clicking a star below.

2017-08-12

"There have been issues in the past with our child constantly falling and hitting her head enough to leave bruising and marks. It is understood that this will happen on occasion since we're talking about a child here, but it was happening almost once a week. Considering our child only attends 2-3 days a week, this was a very high frequency especially when it is something that rarely happens under our supervision. It was my assumption that either there weren't enough teachers present for supervision or there was an unsafe classroom. This issue seems to have been resolved as it has not happened in a while. The more recent issue has been with biting. Similarly, we realize it happens, but it raises some red flags since it has now happened 2 days in a row. Additionally, the wrong parent was contacted and I personally had to correct the teacher and point out that there was in fact some markings and bruising from the bite. They could be more thorough and attentive to what is going on."

2017-07-15

"Very positive, I can tell all the teachers and staff care about my child and her well being."

2017-06-03

"Love how clean the school is. The teachers are great. My daughter is happy all day and when I pick her up it's great seeing a smile on her face."

2017-05-20

"We have been very happy with our son's experience at this school. He has learned so much in the last year since he's been attending. We love the teachers here and the teachers are very caring. We are very happy that we choose La Petite Academy."

2017-04-24

"My general experience was poor. I enjoyed the security at the door needing to be buzzed in but that's it. The teacher to child ratio seems way over loaded, the facility is dirty with over flowing trash and unflushed toilets, and I witnessed a teacher cover a child's mouth because he was talking during nap time.... I will no be using this facility."

2017-04-22

"Great facilities, great staff and teachers,nourishing meals and established curriculum make this a wonderful school."

2017-04-13

"Our tour experience was well-guided by friendly and informative staff. We are very likely going to enroll our daughter."

2017-03-04

"Love the staff! Love that she is safe and likes school."

2017-02-25

"Love the staff! Love that she is safe and likes school."

2017-02-18

"We love it! The teachers and staff are awesome."

2017-02-11

"We love it! The teachers and staff are awesome."

2017-01-21

"So far very good my daughter loves it there"

2017-01-14

"So far very good my daughter loves it there"

2016-11-26

"We enjoy sending our children there and we are satisfied with overall services and care our children are receiving. I also really appreciate that lessons stay away from technology such as iPad and other digital sources and focus on interaction with one another to cultivate social skills and confidence in human relationship. Lastly, I cannot thank enough all staff members who truly love our children and give guidance and directions for their future success."

2016-11-19

Share La Petite Academy - 1714 S Enterprise Ave's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1714 S Enterprise Ave is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1714 S Enterprise Ave is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1714 S Enterprise Ave participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.