Stores > La Petite Academy - 1001 Market Place

1-925-277-0626
      1-925-277-0593
      7230@lapetite.com
      1-925-277-0626

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 1001 Market Place by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"In general, we are happy with our experience, for us and our son. Nap time is challenging for him, as a non-napper. And there are instances when I think communication could be better, but as I learn more about things like PreciouStatus, I have found ways to communicate better."

2017-07-08

"I am satisfied with the tour"

2017-04-28

"I enjoyed speaking to Maricar. She was knowledgeable and responded with good humor to some of my odder/funnier questions."

2017-04-22

"This seems like a great school for kids to learn and grow from infant to toddler. Teachers seem very caring and engaged and I've seen other small toddlers receive special transitional care. If I had to keep working I would have kept my child in the school."

2017-04-22

"I liked the Precious app notification. The photos they share with parents. I liked the way they improved compared previous years on academics. My son can read with confidence. I recommend that for starting from early 4 years."

2016-10-01

"My experience has been amazing the staff is friendly and attentive. Most importantly, my baby loves going there!"

2016-09-24

2016-09-17

"Everything is great about this school and they have the best teachers and staff which to me is the most important part of any school.It was the teachers and their caring and positive attitude that made us decide on the school.We all know that initial years of kid shapes his/her personality. I want to thank La Petite teachers and staff as we couldn't have asked for more and are very happy the way our Kid enjoys and learn at school.His personality is shaping out to be someone who is caring, understanding, compassionate and I think that is because of her Infant Room Teachers."

2016-09-10

2016-07-02

"Everything is great. Only wish there are less snacks that are processed foods such as crackers and cookies. Would prefer they give them fruits or vegetables for snacks to build better lifelong eating habits."

2016-06-25

2016-06-11

"Good experience till now but frequent changes in the teaching staff concerns me."

2016-05-14

"During the visit I heared the 3 years teacher speaking with a children unrespectfully and my old boy should be at that class? In addition to the ratio of 1:12? Other staff members were very rude with smaller kids."

2016-02-13

"I simply love the care my son's teacher provides. I feel very confident that my child is in good hands when I drop him off."

2016-02-03

"Everything seemed safe but the teachers did not seem excited about their jobs. There was no smiling."

Share La Petite Academy - 1001 Market Place's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1001 Market Place is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1001 Market Place is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1001 Market Place participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.