Stores > La Petite Academy - 2518 Route 83

1-847-265-9744
      1-847-265-2181
      7004@lapetite.com
      1-847-265-9744

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 2518 Route 83 by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"I absolutely love everything about this school. The staff goes above and beyond each and everyday. I know that when my child is in their care that she is in excellent hands."

2017-07-15

"The school has been wonderful, my son loves his teachers and talks about them frequently."

2017-07-15

"I love La Petite Academy! My daughter has attended La Petite since she was 2 and she is now 7 and is only able to attend during summer. We love how personal the staff treats her and us. She gets a good mix of play and learning and really enjoys the field trips offered during the summer program. I am fond of the teachers she has had, especially Ms. Erin who will always hold a special place in our hearts because she was so loving and great with the kids. She showed me what it was to have a teacher who really cares and I compare all teachers my daughter has had since then to her."

2017-04-22

"So far, we are pleased with La Petite. My only feedback at this time, is the registration fees. I am confident that you have justified cause to charge registration fees (beyond the initial registration fee), but I do not feel as though a parent who has a child attend part-time pay the same amount as a parent with a full time student. My child is not going to get the same benefits as part time, so perhaps should pay half of that fee or pro-rate based on # of days the child attends."

2017-04-07

"As I previously stated this daycare interviewed very well then the teacher who was supposed to care for my son was no longer there. When they hired somebody else and we interviewed her she was not the teacher who took over his classroom. Most of these teachers have no actual childhood experience besides babysitting. There is no consistency for my child and letting a teacher have her own son who is a bully in classroom is not acceptable. Whenever it's a day that his regular teacher isn't there his behavior is more of a shutdown mode than anything else. Because of these issues we do not leave him there longer than 4 hours or more than twice a week. If it was not a necessity to put him and daycare he would no longer be at this location. Things have only gotten worse as time has progressed and at this point I feel the only thing he's getting out of it is social skills with the other children. I actually had my child in home daycare before and changed only because of my work hours."

2017-01-21

"Lot of teachers seems to be leaving frequently.This is a big issue with kids..as they take time to get adjusted"

2017-01-14

2016-09-17

"Absolutely love the current director. She has been there longer than my child and my daughter has been attending since she was 6 months old. She is now 10. Tara is very responsive, caring and truly an asset for LaPetite. I was happy to see her finally promoted to Director. To date, she is the best you've had!"

2016-09-10

2016-07-09

"I have been comfortable that my children are getting the best care and learning for over five years. Have really liked the majority of the head teachers. Have been comfortable with most directors, though the current director and the one before her have been completely amazing. Recommend highly to anyone looking for care in our area."

2016-07-02

2016-06-04

"I've been very pleased with the wonderful experience my child is receiving at Le Petite Academy."

2016-05-07

"My general experience of this school was great. I loved the school atmosphere. It seemed clean, organized, and well cared for. Most teachers and staff I spoke to were great. Very friendly and professional. The director at this school is amazing. She's extremely caring and a great listener. I always felt that she heard me and addressed any issues quickly."

2016-05-07

"some times updates from precious status are confusing,Doesnt follow the order they did any activities,All are sent at once,cant figure what he has done at specific time"

2016-05-07

"I like the new director, Tara. Amy, the previous director, did not address my concerns about combining the toddlers and infants together during slow times. I realize that may be economical for the daycare, but I do not want my 6 month old in the room with a three year old."

Share La Petite Academy - 2518 Route 83's store rating

La Petite Academy - 2518 Route 83 is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 2518 Route 83 is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 2518 Route 83 participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.