Stores > La Petite Academy - 1900 N. Douglas Rd

1-954-432-7734
      1-954-435-2664
      7518@lapetite.com
      1-954-432-7734

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 1900 N. Douglas Rd by clicking a star below.

2017-08-12

"Overall we are satisfied. Next year during the Summer doesn't seem like an option unless something is done with the prices."

2017-07-23

"Exceptional experience very informative and welcoming"

2017-07-15

"the teachers are wonderful, the school is clean and nicely decorated. (Bright fun colors) My son is always happy and learning fast. There aren't enough words to describe my gratitude."

2017-07-01

"I absolutely love the school! The staff are absolutely phenomenal! Truly friendly and caring! I will never switch my kids! And I always have just good things to say about how amazing are the staff. My babies love the caregivers and to me that means the world to me. I'm completely satisfied."

2017-06-01

"My general experience with the tour was nice. I really liked how they made me feel comfortable with the environment. I felt like it would be a safe place to bring my child to and have her grow there if I were to enroll."

2017-04-22

"I believe the school is great. I feel my baby is very loved there. The staff is very communicative. I plan to take my baby there for as long I live close by."

2017-04-22

"It's been two years going to three years my son came to La Petite Academy it was the best thing that can ever happen in my life because my son came to that school after losing 6 pounds in one day care he was in the first day he came to La Petite Academy heat eat and sleep at the nap time I was so happy when they send me that picture of my son my son was depended on everything now by himself he called from 1 to 50 he knows all the alphabets all colors and even know to save you have to use your hand to help others what else do I need those teachers I don't have no rewards how to describe them cause they always smiling talking stuff with the kids always looking out for them my overall experience is ever would love to put the kids in La Petite Academy this is the best day care I can ever had in my way specially in my son Jaden thank you all God bless you"

2017-04-07

"I love this school. This is the first daycare I place my child in and i have not regretted this decision at all. His teachers are great and show great attention to him and his needs. They make him feel special and understand the difficulty he had transitioning into daycare. They have taught him so much and keep me informed of his progress. The app they use keeps me up to date on every detail of my child's day and I know he is getting the correct care and education he deserves."

2017-03-08

"Director and staff were very personal and friendly."

2017-03-04

"LPA Pembroke Pines provides a kind and nurturing enviroment for kids to learn and grow. My son has been attending since he was 2 and has excelled in elementary school thanks to their early education program. This school has many safety measures in place to make sure only those authorized will enter the center. They have the latest technology to keep you informed of your child's activities and progress throughout the day. The staff is extremely professional and polite. It is a pleasure speaking with the teachers, Director and Assistant Director everyday. Thank you for all that you do. It is truly appreciated. Melissa R."

2017-02-25

2017-02-18

"My daughter loves this school. We attended another daycare before, and my baby was crying all the time, but I see her very happy with her current teachers. I feel very comfortable with this school"

2017-02-18

"The teachers are respectful, professional and caring. They are informative on a daily basis and relay important information on time. They treat my child with same care as at home. Couldn't ask for a better school for my child."

2017-02-11

2017-02-11

Share La Petite Academy - 1900 N. Douglas Rd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1900 N. Douglas Rd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1900 N. Douglas Rd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1900 N. Douglas Rd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.