Stores > La Petite Academy - 1428 State Road 40

1-386-673-2969
      1-386-673-0338
      7494@lapetite.com
      1-386-673-2969

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 1428 State Road 40 by clicking a star below.

2017-08-16

"Tour was fine, I just personally didn't like the facility. made me feel like I was going to pick out a puppy at the pound look."

2017-07-22

"I spoke with the director Debbie on Wed and she was very informative. I had already previously toured the school when I was pregnant and decided to stay home and am now returning to work. I stopped in without an appt the next day and nicole guided my tour. She was very friendly and knowledgeable and it was obvious that she was passionate about the company and children. I would love for my daughter to attend but I'm not sure we can afford it. Our current daycare is $70 less per WEEK for the same hours."

2017-07-01

"This school has been amazing. Every day I pick my daughter up and she can't wait to show me what she colored, built, painted, etc. The activities they engage the children in are so unique. Ms Alice is an amazing teacher and treats my daughter as if she were her own. Every morning the staff greets us both by name and they go out of their way to help. Ms Debbie is the best director I've encountered at a daycare. She listens and genuinely cares about any concerns I have or if I just want more information. My daughter loves going to school, and that makes me happy "

2017-06-03

"The staff is wonderful. My daughter has been going to La Petite since she was 14 months old. All of her teachers have been amazing and she's learned so much being there!"

2017-04-07

"My child spends between 8 and 10 hours a day in the care of his teachers and is always very happy when he gets home. When I pick him up he's is clean and so is his classroom. All of his classmates seem very happy as well."

2017-03-11

"My experience with this school has been good. They are very warm and welcoming. Every teacher knows my child's name and addresses him when coming to and going from the school. A lot of art projects come home with him. My son is always happy to be going to school and see his teachers and friends. When I have had a question or concern, I've been able to ask freely and get answers in a courteous and professional manner."

2017-03-04

2017-01-07

"Better teacher interaction with the app would be great. I know my son doesn't eat 100% of his lunch, but every day it sure enough says he ate 100%. I also wish the director, assistant director, or Team Lead would focus more on walking around and taking photos of the kids. We love to see photos come through on the Precious Status app."

2016-12-31

"Better teacher interaction with the app would be great. I know my son doesn't eat 100% of his lunch, but every day it sure enough says he ate 100%. I also wish the director, ***istant director, or Team Lead would focus more on walking around and taking photos of the kids. We love to see photos come through on the Precious Status app."

2016-12-15

"very impressed with the curriculum, clean, and very well organized. My son will be starting this Monday and I am very happy of my decision."

2016-11-12

"Very positive. People are friendly. Only complaint was that they had my baby sleep on her stomach even though she didn't know how to rollover. It was corrected though."

2016-11-12

"La Petite is amazing. I never worry that my son is unsafe, unloved, or not learning with the La Petite team. They are friendly and sincere. I really rely on the teachers and staff as my allies in helping develop healthy habits and good behavior. La Petite is amazing and I am SO grateful to every person who works to make that happen."

2016-11-05

2016-11-05

2016-10-15

"Very happy, my son is thriving. Staff are wonderful. Very willing to work with my crazy changing schedule."

Share La Petite Academy - 1428 State Road 40's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1428 State Road 40 is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1428 State Road 40 is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1428 State Road 40 participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.