Stores > La Petite Academy - 2650 Pembrook Drive
      1-407-299-2528
      1-407-290-1013
      7496@lapetite.com
      1-407-299-2528

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 2650 Pembrook Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-03-25

"Like I said, everyone is so nice and I love that they don't have TVs so that tells me they are learning/teachign something at all times, but I'm not sure the exact details. I was told they do some type of mid-year assessment with parents? But not knowing how children that young are progressing except every 6 months seems limited. I stay there because the teacher and owner are great and my son is joyful there. They really take personal interest in the children and the kids know their names. They are not just numbers to them. That means SO much when sending our child to daycare. You want to know first and foremost they are cared about."

2017-03-04

"One of the greatest schools I've let my daughter go to willing to make sure you have everything you need and make sure you child is always taken care of!"

2017-02-25

2017-01-21

"We have attended this La Petite for approximately 9 years, the rates have continued to rise with added fees several times a year, many of which are ridiculous for a school age child that is not there most of the day. The weekly pre/post school fees are reasonable but vacations and summer fees and rules are too stringent, no more 1 week vacation! The student - staff ratio has increased, many of the teachers are pleasant but appear overworked. Administrative staff are not as pleasant as in previous years, they are professional but appear more concerned about collecting fees then childcare. The new payment system is rarely accurate which requires constant checking and adjustment. Sadly, the location, times, and long-time staff is what has kept us from leaving."

2017-01-14

2017-01-09

"Very good with no concerns about enrolling my child"

2016-11-18

"We thought we had already selected a center but with being on their waiting list we decided to tour la petite and so glad we did. This center will be a little more costly but super convenient and great staff. We didn't feel rushed and didn't feel like we were a bother. Even though we are only interested in the flex care, the director made us feel so welcome and excited. I also loved seeing the children leaving wanting to stop and tell her bye. That was a great sign"

2016-10-08

"Nicole was very informative. I had my co- worker with me and she took all her questions as well. The staff were all welcoming."

2016-09-08

"Absolutely love every one there from the admin team to the teachers. Everyone is wonderful to work with."

2016-08-27

2016-07-23

"We have been attending for many years (7) prices continue to grow, seems like less staff per child ratio, less summer activites, can definitely tell that some staff genuinely care about your children!"

2016-07-16

2016-04-30

"My only concern is that my son has had 4 new teachers since he's been in the vpk program. That worries me, because it makes me wonder what level of education is he receiving with so many changes. A few of the teachers are new with no experience as well. The director and assistant director are wonderful."

2016-02-03

"I really enjoy the visit to the school. The staff is very nice. I like the security and the cleanliness of the area."

2016-02-03

"On top of all things. Informative and Loving."

Share La Petite Academy - 2650 Pembrook Drive's store rating

La Petite Academy - 2650 Pembrook Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 2650 Pembrook Drive is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 2650 Pembrook Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.