Stores > La Petite Academy - 6500 Bridge Road

1-608-222-0328
      1-608-222-5553
      7148@lapetite.com
      1-608-222-0328

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 6500 Bridge Road by clicking a star below.

2017-04-07

"Awesome! Both our child and us love it!"

2017-04-07

"Overall, my experience has been very good. We intend to take our next child to LaPetite in Monona as well. The teachers definitely care about the children that they watch over and develop relationships with the families as well. It is a school that is in transition with new management. I think that the school has a great chance of succeeding with the new management if staff turnover can decrease and experience/education can increase."

2017-03-25

"Experience is decent but could be better."

2017-03-04

"My child seems to enjoy his time with you and that is the most important thing to me."

2017-02-25

2017-02-18

"I enjoy my children's main teachers very friendly.the other teachers I would like to see more interacting with the kids and the communication with parents When the main teachers are gone for the day.would also like to see better toys. The toys that are provided look old and outdated and more of a varitie of toys for the children to play with."

2017-02-11

2017-02-06

"This was my third daycare tour and by far the best one. First of all the place smelled clean. The rooms were spacious and organized wth lots of light. The director was very knowledgeable and engaged. She explained the educational requirements for teachers, hand hygiene, how they clean the toys after school every day, and other processes. I like that my infant will not be placed in a crib in a dark corner. They leave the lights on and keep the infants visible to decrease the risk of SIDS, along with other measures like nothing else in the crib, back to sleep, etc. Her attention to detail and devotion to the school were quite impressive. I really enjoyed this tour. The price is competitive as well."

2016-10-25

"When I called the 800 phone number the operator told me that she could see if the specific school had open slots or not. I told her I only wanted to visit a location with open vacancies. When I got there I was told there was a waitlist until March. Very angry that my time was wasted."

2016-10-15

"We love all the teachers and they do a great job with her. And Alexis loves it there"

2016-10-08

2016-07-23

"I truly love this school. Our son has only benefitted from his enrollment. I enjoy knowing that the staff had his best interests in mind and I am so relieved knowing that they are watching, teaching, and supporting him each day. I feel very confident in their care and teaching. The director has done an amazing job since starting with improving and challenging the staff while making advancements in the facility and training. Great school. Great communication."

2016-07-16

2016-06-18

"After Christmas break when we returned and they deactivated code and assistant co director would not let us in. We missed paying the 3 days we were gone. It was very cold outside. I would think they would at least open the door and tell us why they would not let us in instead of making us wait 20 mins."

2016-05-07

"We have been pleased with our son's care. Every morning he gets overly excited when we show up to daycare. We love that he gets to interact with other kids his age. He has learned so much from the other kids."

Share La Petite Academy - 6500 Bridge Road's store rating

La Petite Academy - 6500 Bridge Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 6500 Bridge Road is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 6500 Bridge Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.