Stores > La Petite Academy - 3100 Old Hundred Rd

1-804-744-2287
      1-804-763-0179
      7118@lapetite.com
      1-804-744-2287

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 3100 Old Hundred Rd by clicking a star below.

2017-03-18

"The staff have made us very comfortable leaving our child in their care. We had an unpleasant experience at a prior childcare facility. I appreciate everyone involved in the care and growth of my child."

2017-03-11

2017-02-17

"My general experience was that the building was very unclean. There is a difference between messy and nasty. This facility actually looked and smelled nasty."

2017-01-28

"The overall experience was a decent one. The director and staff were friendly, warm and welcoming. The location is fair although I did have a small concern for it begin located next to a golf course."

2016-12-24

"The school has an excellent curriculum and Very creative at finding ways to make the kids enjoy learning."

2016-12-17

2016-11-12

"My son is thriving at this school. He has been attending this particular location for only 5 weeks, but I have seen tremendous growth in his language and social skills. I love that teachers in other classes address him by his name and always greet him and say goodbye to him. He is in Toddlers, and his teachers make it clear that they care about him and work hard to give him the best they can. I appreciate it so much when they include me daily by summarizing in person and not only through the PreciouStatus app (although I do love the pictures I get in the app), and share funny stories about his day or info about development milestones. I am so thankful for his wonderful teachers and to have found a school that I trust will adequately prepare him for public school, and set him up for long term success."

2016-11-05

2016-10-07

"I would recommend it highly!"

2016-09-11

"The curriculum was solid, the place was clean, and the teachers were great. However, I did not like the idea of the open floor concept for classrooms. It was too noisy and distracting."

2016-09-08

"My daughter attended the la petite in Midlothian VA for 2 years. Everyone was very nice and I felt like she was learning a lot and in a good environment. That is until a week ago when I witnessed my daughter's teacher throw a chair out of frustration in front of the class and a few feet away from a child. She begged me not to tell the director. I did tell the director but they have chosen to keep her on staff."

2016-09-08

"We love some of the experienced teachers but the training for new teachers should be more thorough."

2016-08-29

"My only concern and the thing holding me back is the open concept of the facility. I don't think that would work well for my daughter and while I loved the program and app you have, the open concept and constant noise was too much of a drawback for me in the end."

2016-08-27

2016-08-27

Share La Petite Academy - 3100 Old Hundred Rd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 3100 Old Hundred Rd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 3100 Old Hundred Rd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 3100 Old Hundred Rd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.