Stores > La Petite Academy - 3150 County Road 220

1-904-282-5225
      1-904-282-5333
      7444@lapetite.com
      1-904-282-5225

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 3150 County Road 220 by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"Kids have learned a lot I'll give you that but there is always attitude when I bring up and issue. When I pay $350 week for school I expect things to go right all the time and. It have some teacher give me attitude."

2017-09-23

"I am concerned about the checking in and out reasons mentioned prior. Also, the facility is I need of an upgrade, which, the classrooms seem over crowed."

2017-08-26

"This school is excellent. Gina and her staff do an excellent job. My kids love going there and we love taking them there, me and my wife never have to worry when our kids are in their care. I recommend this school to anyone that asks."

2017-08-16

"Wonderful and would highly recommend to anyone else"

2017-08-05

"What a great place La Petite is. Everyone was very welcoming from the moment walking into the door. Some places seem over crowded but each room had plenty of places to play and explore. It gives me a sense of peace putting my children here."

2017-07-30

"The directors and assistants comforted me in preparing for my daughters step into elementary school. Most importantly, they helped my daughter feel welcomed."

2017-06-03

"This school has been very accommodating to my crazy schedule. I love that there is a part time/ customized option instead of just the strict 5 days or nothing. Everyone is so nice and I do feel very comfortable with them caring for my child."

2017-04-22

"The school is wonderful. I wish we could afford to have him there full time. He loves his teachers and his friends. The director genuinely cares and knows what is going on."

2017-01-28

"We love the caring and attentive teachers and the love they show our children to help them grow and learn daily. Thanks"

2017-01-21

2016-12-10

"Very friendly my granddaughter loves going to school and learns so much thank you for all you're hard work"

2016-12-03

2016-11-14

"I am a first time mom and the lady who gave me a tour was very good at making me feel at ease about my child having to attend daycare. I came in at a very busy time of the day and was surprised at how well the staff handled the transition of kids. I was encouraged to see how much emphasis they put on every child's safety and how clean the facility was. They are very proactive about avoiding the spread of infection. Overall I was very pleased with this location and will be reserving a spot for our little one!"

2016-10-29

"We enjoyed the school and our son was ready to play immediately. I think he will enjoy attending. My only concern was seeing only 1 teacher for so many 3 year olds but I am not familiar with how many are able to be in a classroom with 1 teacher."

2016-09-08

"I feel very comfortable leaving my grandsons in the care of the staff of la petite academy! They have an open door policy, they are not trying to hide anything behind closed doors! They display true loving kindness toward my grand sons! I'm thankful To have found them! (And I'm VERY SKEPTICAL!) So far they pass with flying colors!"

Share La Petite Academy - 3150 County Road 220's store rating

La Petite Academy - 3150 County Road 220 is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 3150 County Road 220 is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 3150 County Road 220 participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.