Stores > La Petite Academy - 2343 S Power Road

1-480-807-9542
      1-480-641-4591
      7172@lapetite.com
      1-480-807-9542

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 2343 S Power Road by clicking a star below.

2017-08-13

"Went to your daycare because I need a one day a week drop in for zannie on weeks where I need to make a little extra money after 2pm. staff vibe was so cold. We didn't feel welcomed. The lady who toured us seemed to give off this judgmental attitude when I told her my daughter isn't going to kindergarten, instead of being interested in learning why so that she can tell me more about how the center might benefit homeschool preschool and homeschool children preK age. She also made it seem like because we are raw vegans they would not be able to work with use for diet when I know very well that with a doctor's note I can bring in her food so long as the food complies with the schools code and guidelines. The diversity in the school was little to NONE. One black teacher and the classes didn't have black children. I didn't see diversity in the classes as far as pictures on the wall or in the toys and other learning tools. When I walked in the ladies upfront did not put a smile on my face or embrace my daughter. I felt warmness from one teach as I walked in and out the classrooms and that was the teacher in the very first class she took me too. Her hello and smile I could feel the genuineness in both, her personality was full of love and i could tell she would be very embracing of us had my daughter been young enough to attend her class. The preschool class the tourist said my daughter would be in the teacher greeted me as if this meeting was a business meeting, instead of someone who came back in contact with long lost family, very cold and not embracing. She also did not have much to tell me or show me. Didn't show me around the class, spend time talking to me about her curriculum nothing. and didn't make my daughter smile. Just shaking my hand and saying hello is not enough for me and my daughter. When I walk through the door to your center you need to have a lot to say about your center and not just like you reading from a script. horrible welcoming family feel"

2017-07-27

"Great school will be enrolling soon"

2017-06-30

"It was a great tour. It was one of the more secure facilities I have been to and I liked that. The classrooms also weren't as clinical as some of the others I've seen so they felt more inviting. Unfortunately out of brochures. I would have liked to have one. We have seen a few places and so far this ranks highest"

2017-04-07

"The school appears to look old an could use fresh paint, there is not any lines in the parking lot, playground has limited outside toys. Would love to see these improvements, love school and staff."

2017-04-07

"I was very disappointed in the school. I had very high hopes i actually know a child that goes to that location! I have always heard good things about la petite. From the food sanitation, stinky class rooms to the non attentive teacher in the infants room completely turned my stomach. I hope that you address some of he issues I had. As a parent I want to feel I'm leaving my children with people who are nuturing and loving. I didn't get that feeling from some of the teachers."

2017-03-04

"We absolutely LOVE it! Mona is amazing! The teachers are amazing. I drop my twins off and 98% of the time, they don't even cry! They love going to school especially playing outside and on the slide. I am grateful for everyone at this school!"

2017-02-25

2017-02-18

"I enjoyed the tour. Wish it was closer to San Tan but it could work."

2017-02-04

"Our experience has been very professio al but at the same warm and welcoming."

2017-01-28

"Our experience has been very professio al but at the same warm and welcoming."

2017-01-21

"My son is been there for about 3 months and I have only seen 2 activities on paper and nothing else to see. Every time I drop him teacher is busy or not there at all and when I pick him up she's not there. I'm just wondering what he is learning or what they have teaching him. He does not have a folder for me to check with daily activities."

2017-01-14

2017-01-08

"It's a nice school. If it were clean and the twos split into 2 rooms with a 1:4 ratio I would be more willing pay the asking price."

2016-12-31

"Teachers have been amazing especially Ms Leticia and Ms Vicky. They've shown themselves to be kind but able to maintain cl***room order. It is apparent that the teachers really believe in education. The building itself resembles a school rather than a daycare which is what we were really looking for. Our son didn't like the idea of going to daycare but he loves going to'school'. His educational growth has been significant."

2016-12-24

Share La Petite Academy - 2343 S Power Road's store rating

La Petite Academy - 2343 S Power Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 2343 S Power Road is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 2343 S Power Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.