Stores > La Petite Academy - 3801 S Dutch Mills Rd
      1-608-223-9686
      1-608-223-1314
      7149@lapetite.com
      1-608-223-9686

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 3801 S Dutch Mills Rd by clicking a star below.

2017-05-12

"Linda (assistant tour director) was very friendly and accommodating,"

2017-04-12

"The director was very nice and answered all of my questions. Loved the security features and the children all seemed very friendly as well. The oval track on the playground was a big plus for my granddaughter! She wanted to start school then and there, she pouted all the way home because she couldn't stay. That will be a good feeling knowing she really likes it there and be a weight lifted off my shoulders!"

2017-01-07

"Very great. I talk to my sons teachers everyday about how to best help his development"

2016-12-31

2016-04-23

"Overall our experience is ok. The ratio of children to adults at times seem very overwhelming to the one staff member trying to take care of all the infants. She does a great job however could really benefit with additional teachers in her class. Website has been down so making payments is difficult. Management also needs to have more time for organizational admin items. Not often is someone available in the office when we need to take care of an issue. Typically they are in a classroom."

2016-02-13

"Mostly enjoy one or two of the teachers but they seem to be moved about the school instead of staying in their class. I think they could go outside more. Some of the newer staff is younger and doesn't or might not have the teaching experience. This survey combines questions about care and education. Those are two separate issues in my mind. I like the online payments and checking balances and punching in. I feel like some of the fun theme days or programming that was done in the summer should be year round. More recitals or planned monthly schedules of areas of focus or lesson themes or plans should be shared with parents. Recently there has been a newsletter but some of the things like pictures or costume/holiday parties were poorly marketed and shared with parents. Realizing that some families might value those items differently it would still be fun to have more of a school type environment as the kids get older."

2016-02-03

"It was nice to see the potential room my child was going to attend. The 4 women seemed very happy with their job"

2016-02-03

"As I said in the previous text box, the tour itself was not the problem. The problems for me were aspects of the facility being toured. My problems were mostly, but not entirely, with the physical facilities. However, I saw two children with conspicuous amounts of mucus on their faces. Each of these children was with a teacher. One child was one of two children with a teacher. The other was one of three children with a teacher. However, neither of these teachers had bothered, not were taking steps during my visit, to wipe these children's noses. This raised questions in my mind about the attentiveness of the teachers to the children's needs. I fully expect my paid childcare giver to wipe my child's nose if if is clearly running, not to just let him walk around for significant periods of time with mucus on his face. Finally, I don't want my child's caregivers to have tattoos, and certainly not visible tattoos."

2016-02-03

"I love it. The staff is great."

Share La Petite Academy - 3801 S Dutch Mills Rd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 3801 S Dutch Mills Rd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 3801 S Dutch Mills Rd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 3801 S Dutch Mills Rd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.