Stores > La Petite Academy - 9994 W. Geddes Ave

1-303-978-9515
      1-303-978-9154
      7245@lapetite.com
      1-303-978-9515

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 9994 W. Geddes Ave by clicking a star below.

2017-09-09

"I love the staff positive attitude and how much they love and care for the children. I feel welcome every time we go in to drop off and pick up our child. Love the staff :)"

2017-07-15

"La Petite in Littleton on Geddes Ave is outstanding! Andrea the director and all of her staff are so amazing! They consistently go above and beyond to teach both of my children valuable education and life skills. Ms. Stacia, Ms. Nicki and Ms. Jordan all have been amazing to my children and truly have a special bond with my kiddos. There's nothing easy about being away from my babies all day, but knowing they are in great hands and are learning something new every day sure does make us feel better! Thanks so much ladies for all the hard work, we appreciate you! Courtney Miller"

2017-05-20

"I like this school, my son enjoys it there and he's always learning new things! The director is also very accommodating to my unusual schedule!"

2017-03-04

"We have questioned how much our child is learning. Lack of communication around our child specifically and their learning."

2017-02-25

2017-02-08

"Worst tour I've ever been on."

2016-11-04

"It was nice to have the director give the tour and overall it was a school that was willing to help me with my schedule and needs. Excited to start my kids there."

2016-10-15

"I feel my son is learning and he seems to be happy with the school for the most part. However, I am very unhappy with the school administrations billing program that tries to bilk customers out of more money every chance it gets. For instance, the diaper program that they just started. I recently learned that they opt you in automatically requiring you to pay exorbitant prices for diapers unless you go through a convoluted process to opt out. Practices like this are unethical, underhanded, sneaky and illegal."

2016-10-08

2016-10-01

"Always pretty informative, kind and conversational. Had an issue, addressed same and my wife was happy with the resolution. School helped us out in a time of need when we received notification our prior daycare was under investigation from some issues, they had availablibity and have been pretty accomidating. Would recommend to others."

2016-09-24

2016-09-08

"All the staff are friendly and helpful."

2016-08-27

"All the staff are friendly and helpful."

2016-08-20

"I am pleased with this school, there are little things I would change but overall I think it is a good school. My sons teacher is very good!"

2016-08-13

Share La Petite Academy - 9994 W. Geddes Ave's store rating

La Petite Academy - 9994 W. Geddes Ave is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 9994 W. Geddes Ave is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 9994 W. Geddes Ave participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.