Stores > La Petite Academy - 2121 Harbor Island Dr

1-702-255-5657
      1-702-256-7596
      7305@lapetite.com
      1-702-255-5657

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 2121 Harbor Island Dr by clicking a star below.

2017-07-08

"It was terrible. The other la petite academy's in the area were great. This one seemed more like a dirty prison then anything."

2017-07-01

"The director, assistant and teachers were so happy! I loved the environment. It is very kid friendly. They also addressed how they will accommodate my sons special needs. My husband will tour Monday and then we will make a final decision. As a parent and educator I didnt mind it and recognized the scent as a safe disinfectant smell, but the front could use some plug in or similiar scenter to make it more inviting."

2017-06-01

"10 to 1 and the instructor looked like she had no control over the class. Most knee places had an assistant in the room and for a lot cheaper."

2017-04-14

"I liked how the tour guide allowed my daughter to quietly enter the classroom she would be in even though it was quiet time. It showed that she had trust in myself and my daughter that she would not be disruptive. I also like how she allowed my daughter to check out the outside play area to see how she would adjust to it. Overall, this location and tour was pleasant, which left this school at the top of our list."

2017-04-07

"I love how excited she is for school. I am happy with how much she is learning."

2017-03-25

"I am very happy with La Petite. Our son is a big fan of Miss Christy and I appreciate how much she cares for her students."

2017-03-04

"Just wish he had the same teacher. But I understand life changes and people move on not the schools fault. As for the director she is young and learning but she is trying thats good."

2017-02-25

2017-02-08

"I really liked the director. She was personable and helpful. My issues aren't with her or the tour at all, just more with security that is out of her control."

2017-01-07

"Overall, my child's experience with this school has been positive. However, one time when I had just a general question, I called multiple times and no one ever answered the phone. I did not want to leave a message. What if this had been an emergency?"

2016-12-31

2016-12-10

"Great location, I feel like it's in a safe area compared to other locations. Poor staff communication, both internally and with parents. Some of the teachers seem consistently impatient with the kids. For the price I would expect much higher quality of care."

2016-12-03

2016-11-26

"It has its good and bad points. Good: like precious status updates (especially for my baby), Marie at the front desk very nice and helpful, baby is safe, my son enjoys social outlet there.... both boys seem happy there. Bad: would like more writing, ready and math curriculum for my 4 year old, would like teachers to talk to me more when I pick my boys up to let me know how they are doing. im just sort of left with the vibe that some of the teachers don't care or are disinterested or way too hand off... marylene and ms Tracy are very good though! I actually don't want to switch locations for 2 reasons: both my boys are happy there, and 2. I know it could be much worse... especially with some of the neighborhood areas by where i live... sadly though, I do think this was a much better school last year, with better teachers... who obviously cared more. I"

2016-11-19

Share La Petite Academy - 2121 Harbor Island Dr's store rating

La Petite Academy - 2121 Harbor Island Dr is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 2121 Harbor Island Dr is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 2121 Harbor Island Dr participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.