Stores > La Petite Academy - 11308 Station West Drive

1-865-966-3803
      1-865-675-2007
      7455@lapetite.com
      1-865-966-3803

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 11308 Station West Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-07-15

"I liked the facility. I felt there was sufficient space for my child to learn and grow. I love that they wear shoe covers. This shows that they care about minimizing germs for my teething baby!"

2017-07-15

"Good experience. In general, staff has been very pleasant to work with. Jatina has done a great job. I'm happy with the school"

2017-06-29

"It was a great tour. The director went above and beyond to address details of the school and the staff seemed friendly as well."

2017-03-18

"We really couldn't have asked for more caring and kind teachers. In particular, my daughter has been very clingy to me at drop off time, and her teacher always finds a way to get her engaged in the classroom right away. My daughter absolutely loves her teachers."

2017-03-11

2017-03-10

"I was really pleased with our tour with jessie, she made me feel really comfortable with decided to chose the facility. I have nothing but great things to say!"

2016-12-24

"We are a very blessed family because our girls attend La Pe***e Academy at Station West Drive. Thank you for all you do."

2016-12-17

2016-11-26

"The director Jatina has been more than flexible and understanding our needs and we just love Ethans teacher Mrs Phan. She is awesome and we could tell a positive difference in Ethan after being in her class for 2 weeks only 2 days a week. He doesn't even tell Daddy bye anymore."

2016-11-26

"Great school and staff, the building is a little small for what is needed. Other than that, they are great!"

2016-11-19

2016-11-19

2016-11-12

"Only been attending for 2 months. Great experience so far. We especially LOVE our teacher, Miss Megan in the Infant 1 room. She is very thorough, detailed, organized, and really pays individual attention to each child."

2016-11-05

2016-10-29

"We had a great experience with our son in the Twos room and the early preschool room. We had a great experience with our daughter in the Infant 1 room, but not in the Infant 2 room. There are great teachers at the school, but not in every classroom."

Share La Petite Academy - 11308 Station West Drive's store rating

La Petite Academy - 11308 Station West Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 11308 Station West Drive is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 11308 Station West Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,379 merchant members.