Stores > La Petite Academy - 3824 S. Emerson Ave

1-317-788-0181
      1-317-781-8344
      7016@lapetite.com
      1-317-788-0181

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 3824 S. Emerson Ave by clicking a star below.

2017-04-14

"As mentioned above, the director has changed every year. Last year when I noticed that the school had lost its paths to quality standing and the level 3 flag was still at the door, I was concerned and told the director. She said that they were pursuing the designation and now I see that the daycare is on probation by the state. I am glad there is a new director but I don't know for how long. If it were not for the teachers, we would be gone. We still keep our eyes open for more conveneint options."

2016-11-24

"Could of been better seemed like just going thru the motions ,wheres the excitement and interest in the parent and children enrolling possibly"

2016-10-25

"The tour was informative. The staff seemed to know the children by name!"

2016-10-01

"My experience was terrific until the most recent director change. That was the downhill turning point for us. Staff turnover increased; staff morale decreased; concerns were addressed defensively; license was suspended for 90+ days....."

2016-09-24

2016-09-24

"Everyone always greets coming and going,all interacts with my child and I, and carried on conversation. It is a very wonderful facility. My child and I love all the teachers, we plan on staying for a long while."

2016-09-20

"Overall it was great. We'll be enrolling soon."

2016-09-17

2016-09-08

"The facility was very clean but some of the infants faces in the infant room were dirty and had boogers on them. While I was there one child in the toddler room almost flipped a small sink onto another child and I had to say something to stop it. The woman in the toddler room seemed a little over whelmed and repeatedly told a boy to sit down and when he didn't she let it go and he started climbing on things. Also in the preschool area the teachers seemed overwhelmed and had to ask the children to turn off their voices multiple times. One teacher raised her voice and said I shouldn't have to ask you to turn off your voices off 3, 4 or more than 1 time. One child was crying while she asked who was still talking but she didn't acknowledge the crying child on the floor. I felt like most of the teachers there seemed very annoyed and burned out from the kids on the room."

2016-08-20

"The learning he has gotten and the staff is great. He has learned so much by me taking to school than a regular babysitter."

2016-08-20

"The teachers here are absolutely wonderful emotionally with my children! They are very nurturing and comfort them well when needed!"

2016-08-13

2016-08-13

2016-07-23

"It seem to be a great school but I feel they lack in controlling the students and teaching them what they need to learn to move to the next level"

2016-07-22

"The daycare was very clean and organized. The teachers seemed very nice."

Share La Petite Academy - 3824 S. Emerson Ave's store rating

La Petite Academy - 3824 S. Emerson Ave is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 3824 S. Emerson Ave is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 3824 S. Emerson Ave participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.