Stores > La Petite Academy - 101 Saybrooke View Drive

1-301-963-0986
      1-301-947-9166
      7064@lapetite.com
      1-301-963-0986

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 101 Saybrooke View Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-05-13

"We are very happy with this school. IT twould be nice to know when a teacher leaves. All of a sudden they just aren't there anymore. We don't know if they are on vacation or have left. More communication about that would be nice. It seems like the teachers for the younger classes change almost on a daily basis, at least for the assistant teachers. More consistency would be good."

2017-05-10

"Tour was great very informative. I would love to point out that the assistant director was very engaging and informative. She was very responsive to the kids we came across in the classrooms. It's a great environment for a child to grow."

2017-04-07

"I have had a very positive experience with this school. I particularly appreciate the scheduling flexibility: my son attends three days a week during the school year only, and I have been able to change which weekdays he attends as necessary without any problems. The location is very convenient for me (halfway between home and work) and also seems very safe. The teachers and staff are always friendly and helpful. Another thing I appreciate is how often my son gets to go outside when the weather is nice, which is one of his favorite things to do. My only minor complaint is that a couple of my son's items (e.g. crib sheets, socks, etc.) have been lost from time to time. Overall I have been very happy with La Petite and would not hesitate to recommend this location to a friend."

2017-01-21

"We've had a great experience. She really enjoys going and we have no complaints"

2017-01-14

2017-01-07

"my child has grown so much in the past 4 months. He is learning incredibly fast and developed a strong bond with his teachers."

2016-12-31

2016-12-29

"It was a great experience. I think your staff are the best. I wish you could have a homemade food instead of sandwiches. But is in general you guys are great. Thanks for everything you are doing everyday for our children."

2016-12-03

"It was great. The people were very friendly. They couldn't have done better."

2016-11-05

"Very, very unhappy. I hate having to leave my child there everyday."

2016-10-29

"Very, very unhappy. I hate having to leave my child there everyday."

2016-10-29

"Overall, I've had an average experience at this school. The staff is very sweet, professional, and show concern for the children's well-being. The only downside is the curriculum, which is not very visible to the parents. I have little visibility into what my child does during the day (i.e. activities, songs, books, lessons, experiences). Occasionally, I would get a note that he is doing an activity, but that happens maybe once or twice a week. It's unclear what happens the rest of the day/week. A summary report at the end of the day would be nice to see what the class did that day. It's possible that they do one activity and then just play the rest of the day, but I hope that my money is going further than just babysitting. I can see that he is developing but I'm not sure he is developing at the same rate as he was in the previous day care where his progress was clearly communicated and a weekly curriculum was provided in detail. Which brings me to the topic of a progress report. How is he developing? Is he on track? It's unclear as information on his daily progress is limited or nonexistent. I would also like to see more healthy options added to the snack menu aside from crackers, fruit bar, and goldfish. While the curriculum is not as strong as other centers of this caliber (and price), I still feel that my child is well taken care of and loved and is happy to be here every day."

2016-10-25

2016-08-27

"I've been very happy with La Petite Gaithersburg. The Gaithersburg location has been wonderful. The staff is always pleasant and personable and I've noticed my son thriving in this environment and learning things. It's a vast difference from La Petite DC where I didn't feel the staff was particularly well trained and engaged or followed a curriculum."

2016-08-20

Share La Petite Academy - 101 Saybrooke View Drive's store rating

La Petite Academy - 101 Saybrooke View Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 101 Saybrooke View Drive is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 101 Saybrooke View Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.