Stores > La Petite Academy - 999 E Teague

1-559-431-7330
      1-559-431-5452
      7215@lapetite.com
      1-559-431-7330

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 999 E Teague by clicking a star below.

2017-08-04

"The tour was great, the school is excellent. If the school was a little closer to work I would enroll my son.The only thing it's too far from home and there was too much traffic from my work to the school. The location is not the most convenient for us."

2017-02-04

"Great communication with all the different teachers."

2017-02-04

"Administrative communication could be better."

2017-01-28

"Great communication with all the different teachers."

2017-01-28

"Administrative communication could be better."

2017-01-21

"The teacher's are very well experienced and give the children and parents comfort about the school and staff. it is a very good place for our children to learn and grow. I will recommend it to anyone."

2017-01-14

2016-12-24

"I really appreciate the level of patience and how laid back the atmosphere is"

2016-12-17

"I really appreciate the level of patience and how laid back the atmosphere is"

2016-11-13

"It made it feel very homey and comfortable being there. It was really nice and everyone seemed to care about myself and my child."

2016-06-04

"Friendly staff, notices that the majority of staff knows my child's name. Always says hello even if they are not the teacher of my child."

2016-02-03

"My son doesn't like going much. The teacher doesn't engage him in something right away to ease transition. I would like more structure to the day and something for him to do when he is not napping."

2016-02-03

"We love everyone there. Kids never want to leave when we pick them up! I know my kids will be safe and I don't have to worry about them when I'm at work. Place is always cleaned. Denise is always accommodating for us. Ms. Linda always goes out of her way and goes beyond what it expected from a teacher. We appreciate all of the teachers and our boys love them. I can say something positive about each teacher. I love the education my kids have received from them. I recommend many people to go here. Very satisfied. Great customer service. My son enjoys going to Ms. Karen's class. My boys have been with the teachers since infants and I have nothing negative to say. High quality education. Only wish prices were a tad lower."

2015-09-20

"You have a fantastic facility! The caregivers were very warm and friendly and it was apparent that they enjoy taking care of the kids. The director wasn't too outgoing, but that doesn't mean she's not good at her job. She was kind and good mannered. Ultimately we decided on enrolling, and we are very excited. We LOVED the facility, the people, the curriculum, the report we get at the end of everyday, and even the nutritious menu!"

Share La Petite Academy - 999 E Teague's store rating

La Petite Academy - 999 E Teague is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 999 E Teague is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 999 E Teague participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.