Stores > La Petite Academy - 7135 Sawmill Rd

1-614-766-6653
      1-614-336-9787
      7069@lapetite.com
      1-614-766-6653

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 7135 Sawmill Rd by clicking a star below.

2017-06-17

"Concerned about cleanliness overall. Poor communication."

2017-05-25

"LaPetite is not a good fit for us. The building is in poor repair (paint chipping, filthy toys, dirty walls, floors and bathrooms) I'm looking for a structured preschool, not childcare. This isn't something they offer, although I was told they did by staff just to get me in the door, then offered daily childcare rates and told I could drop off and pick up anytime they are open, clearly indicating a lack of class structure and a lack of addressing the needs that I made very clear up front. The people were pleasant and professional but I would never leave my child there, both because the condition of the building made my skin crawl and because there are far better educational options out there for the price."

2016-12-03

"First I was deceived by their communication.My other major deceit is the cleanliness especially toilets."

2016-11-26

2016-10-15

"We love the school, and the teachers. However the parking lot is small and in terrible shape, and the schools network is down at least once a week if not more preventing prompt Payment and interaction through precious status app. We can't get registered online to pay tuition and nobody at school knows how to get us set up."

2016-10-08

2016-06-18

"I have been less than impressed with our general experience with this school. Other than a few really good, dedicated teachers there isn't anything that is keeping us tied to the school. Most of the teachers are apathetic and overworked and the children in the older rooms run wild and I have seen the teachers frequently yell at the kids. If it wasn't for the teachers in the 1-2 year old room being so wonderful we would have already left. Nearly all of the teachers just look miserable most of the time when I am there to get my child. It is really disappointing and I wish honestly that we had opted for another school from the beginning."

2015-08-24

"The tour was fine and informative. I would have liked to have known that there were no spots for my granddaughter before wasting my time though. The school is in need of many updates such as individual classrooms (not just room dividers) and a little bit of spackling and paint could go a long way. Fixing the parking lot wouldn't be so bad either."

Share La Petite Academy - 7135 Sawmill Rd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 7135 Sawmill Rd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 7135 Sawmill Rd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 7135 Sawmill Rd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.