Stores > La Petite Academy - 3505 S Ridge Ave

1-704-786-1517
      1-704-785-9794
      7466@lapetite.com
      1-704-786-1517

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 3505 S Ridge Ave by clicking a star below.

2017-08-12

"My son is 5 months old and is apart of the infant classroom. I'm proud to say that when leaving him daily I feel great in knowing that he is in a safe and nurturing environment! The staff welcomes him and my family upon arrival and dismissal and have done that since the day we signed up. They are very aware of what is going on with my sons every day activities and also available for an open ear if needed. He is developing daily within his learning environment. I truly appreciate La Petite Academy and they have surely gained a long term relationship between the staff and my family!"

2017-08-01

"I really liked it and felt my child would as well! There were no screaming kids or teachers and everyone seemed to really love the lady that gave me the tour! They all ran up and hugged her! And the curriculum seemed nice and I love that they bus the children to school and back!"

2017-06-24

"During our tenure with La Petite we have been extremely satisfied with the schools staff and the growth and development of our granddaughter.The staff at this school is very courteous and professional as well as maintaining a loving caring culture that all the kids seem to enjoy and express on a daily basis. Jayln's teacher Miss Shani has done an excellent job of preparing her for kindergarten. I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a safe clean nurturing environment for their children,"

2017-04-14

"At first i thought this school was going to be perfect for my son.Its been everything but.all they want is money,they treat kids like dollar signs,my sons always hungry/thirsty or both when i pick him up,the teachers are always changing classes,not showing up,they never update me on his learning or behavior,speaking of i think its getting worse since he's been enrolled,he keeps getting scrapes and marks on him.teachers arent to friendly.and the directer is simply unprofessional!shes rude as hell and likes to get into your personal/family business! my son will be taken out as soon as i get a call from the other daycare.do not bring your child here!"

2017-04-07

"I like the school it is close to my home. I visited several schools but the assistant director, Ms. Kiki really sold me. Her communication of the facility was excellent. She is always friendly and approachable as is the director."

2017-03-25

"It has been a great experience, I do not have any complaints. I like the fact that there is a code to get in the location and not just anyone can walk in there to get the kids. I would recommend this school to other people as well."

2017-02-04

"I had a great tour loved the experience and I can't wait till my children get to experience all the great things the school has to offer"

2017-02-04

"I love the fact the doors are locked and u must have a code to get in and also a log in number where you punch then in and out keeps them safe and tell who has been there it was a very great tour I'm looking forward to my children to go here"

2017-01-24

"I love the school, some areas are in need of updating.The option to enroll and all the paperwork should be online and simplified. Enrollment should not be a task."

2016-12-26

"I love the fact that the staff have a Love for kids. I felt very comfortable with the staff. I know for a fact my son is going to love this school. Thank you so much Ms. Jasmine. Can't wait for my son to attend your school."

2016-10-13

"I enjoyed the tour of the school."

2016-10-05

"Great staff , very polite. I would highly recommend this child care program!! "

2016-09-08

"This is our second La Petite, and we love the school, the staff and the curriculum. They are wonderfully accommodating and are great at communicating with us about our child. Our youngest child is about to start attending as well."

2016-08-27

2016-07-29

"The director was very professional and knew everything about the facility and programs."

Share La Petite Academy - 3505 S Ridge Ave's store rating

La Petite Academy - 3505 S Ridge Ave is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 3505 S Ridge Ave is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 3505 S Ridge Ave participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,382 merchant members.