Stores > La Petite Academy - 902 Nabors Drive

1-843-795-0384
      1-843-795-3524
      7511@lapetite.com
      1-843-795-0384

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 902 Nabors Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"I have enjoyed all of the teachers my daughter has had. They all genuinely care about my daughter, are very friendly with myself and family members who pick her up and have helped my daughter learn and grow even though she's only 5 months old. I always recommend them to anyone looking for childcare."

2017-08-12

"Staff turnover gives us some concern, as does lack of communication about when she is shuttled between classrooms or moves up. Always love getting photos on the app, more would be great! Generally really happy with La Petit!"

2017-07-15

"It serves the purpose intended."

2017-04-07

"We LOVE this school. The teachers are engaging, kind, helpful, and really act like partners for my husband and me when it comes to our daughter, who has thrived in their care. We couldn't be happier or more grateful to have La Petite and their wonderful staff."

2017-03-25

"Ms. Jessica was the manager when we There have been some safety upgrades that are nice.I feel my child's current teacher, Ms.Lois tries to understand my child's needs and shows true caring."

2017-03-18

"The staff is very friendly and engaged with all the children even if they are not in their class."

2017-03-11

2016-11-12

"It has impressed me that all of the teachers at the school seem to be familiar with all the students, whether they are from their class or not. This makes me feel very comfortable with the entire staff and them knowing who belongs and who doesn't, and all of the teachers are able to give me information about my children."

2016-11-05

2016-11-03

"It was great it's still the same from when I went there when I was younger. O think it would be good for my son to attend because he is a very smart boy."

2016-10-08

"I would like to emphasize the past couple of months have been tricky without a full time director. Shaquana Champaign has been more than helpful and in my opinion better than any director we have had thus far. She deserves praise for her hard work and her loving nature towards the children."

2016-10-01

2016-10-01

"We've been at the school for just over a month, and so far we love it. Our daughter's teachers seem to know her well, and they are very warm and loving towards her, which is very much appreciated. The director, and especially the assistant director, have been incredibly helpful and kind to our family. We couldn't be happier with our experience at La Petite so far, and we are so glad we selected this school for our daughter."

2016-09-24

2016-09-08

"Overall very positive. Caring and friendly staff."

Share La Petite Academy - 902 Nabors Drive's store rating

La Petite Academy - 902 Nabors Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 902 Nabors Drive is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 902 Nabors Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.