Stores > La Petite Academy - 1609 N. Bell Blvd

1-512-259-0264
      1-512-259-9744
      7533@lapetite.com
      1-512-259-0264

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 1609 N. Bell Blvd by clicking a star below.

2017-06-17

"La petite is a great school. It's going threw some changes of staff that takes time to adjust for both children and us parents. I recommend it."

2017-04-22

"I love Jeni and she has put such a positive environment to the daycare. Tamara is amazing in details and remembering my kids goal. I would like to see a better system as far as diapers go. I know it's a lot of little butts, but at least a chart with each name and corresponding diaper size."

2017-04-07

"My general experience has been fair with the school. I know they just got a new director and she is trying to get her foot in the door and get things straightened out, but they have a ways to go. I have seen some positive changes since the new director has come and so it is very encouraging that great things may come soon! At the end of the day my child seems happy and tells me that he has had a good day everyday."

2017-03-25

"Our new director Jeni is awesome. She continuously strives for improvement of the facility and is working hard to make it a great place for the kids. She is friendly and always makes you feel you are the most important thing she has to deal with while she is with you. She always has a smile and knows the kids individually. She obviously loves her job!"

2017-01-21

"My general feeling about this school is that there is an element, a small handful of teacher there that are truly dedicated to the care and education of the students. They cannot do it all. It is very clear who the core team members are and who are the ones that are just treading water."

2017-01-14

2016-10-08

"This location has been absolutely wonderful. The directors and teachers are wonderful. They are so welcoming each day and our little guy always walks in excited and with confidence. We are so thankful for the amazing teachers and staff here."

2016-10-01

2016-09-10

"Overall some good and bad experiences. Not a bad daycare but not as great as the sell it to be at least from the infant room perspective."

2016-09-08

2016-09-08

"Tour was great. Staff was great. This questionnaire, however, is ridiculously long."

2016-08-20

"The staff are like family friends. They are truly concerned about our well being and communicate very well."

2016-08-13

2016-05-21

"My child is not perfect but it becomes very frustrating when the staff can tell me all the things that my child might have done that day that he should not have but when another child scratches his face no one knows what happened. He will most likely have this scar on his face for the rest of his life to some degree. If they can report on my son’s misgivings, they need to be able to tell me exactly how he gets injured. My overall experience is a good one, could be better. The school my son goes to needs lots of work. It is never fully clean. There is always a room or two that don't seem to get a good cleaning but maybe once a quarter. Maybe not be so concerned with overtime and create a check list for the teachers for their classrooms. Sweep, mop, restrooms, trash etc. These are simple common sense things that are missed at my sons school on a regular basis. There was a resent outbreak of HFMD at the school and I never once saw any hand sanitizer, Lysol or bleach being used to help clean toys or common areas. There are just things that could be done to better the school and the experience for the teachers."

Share La Petite Academy - 1609 N. Bell Blvd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1609 N. Bell Blvd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1609 N. Bell Blvd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1609 N. Bell Blvd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.