Stores > La Petite Academy - 2330 John Hawkins Parkway

1-205-988-4551
      1-205-987-3391
      7362@lapetite.com
      1-205-988-4551

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 2330 John Hawkins Parkway by clicking a star below.

2017-08-12

"I absolutely love this school. My daughter loves her teachers and has learned so much extremely quickly. She's always happy at the end of the day when I pick her up and I love that I get updates on what she's doing and how things are going with her on the mobile app. Makes me happy to get notifications."

2017-07-29

"I have been extremely satisfied with all of the team members and the facility at large. Everyone is so professional, helpful and friendly. They understand my children's needs and respond accordingly each day. I feel confident to leave my precious little ones as they have done well with adjusting to a new beginning because the staff has done an awesome job of responding to all of our needs. Each aspect of this location is top notch and should be praised for their level of commitment in providing childcare. Each person shows that this daily interaction with my children is more than an ordinary job. Thank you sincerely for all of the extraordinary things you do."

2017-07-01

"It has been VERY welcoming! Mrs.Mason the director is awesome and always smiling. My son's teachers are awesome and good with him. They always engage in conversations about my child or just getting to know me."

2017-05-20

"My son went to this LaPetite 26years ago and now my daughter will attend. I am very excited that the quality of the center has not declined. I know that 26years is a long time but the weekly rate seems a bit higher than other daycares I have found. I will be looking forward to the corporate discount when she is of age. I am registering her because of proximity, my past experience with the brand and the quality of care I believe she will receive at this location. I enjoyed speaking with the director. She gave me answers to all of my questions and concerns."

2017-05-12

"I felt welcomed from the moment I was let in the door. The director as well as each teacher was very accommodating, smiling, and kind. The children seemed to really enjoy being there and were very well behaved."

2017-03-23

"The tour was great. I was very impressed with many aspects of school.This is for my granddaughter I have asked her parents to tour and if they approve I will enroll her flexi to start and regular in fall"

2017-03-10

"I loved how friendly and well educated Brittany and Tina were about the school and what they expect I wanted to know!"

2017-02-04

"Overall, no complaints. Very minor issues"

2017-02-04

"The infant one teachers are great. I feel like I can ask them questions that I don't know the answer to bc I am a first time mom. They offer good advice. We know they love and care for our baby the same way we do. It is nice to go to work and not worry about baby. We know she is taken care of. The other teachers that we interact with are also very friendly! It seems that all the teachers get to know all the kids, no matter what Age group."

2017-01-28

"Overall, no complaints. Very minor issues"

2017-01-28

2017-01-21

"Every one , teachers and all were very welcoming . I have a 6 wk old baby and they loved her ! Highly recommend!"

2016-12-10

"Mrs. Quintessa and Mrs. Bernice provide outstanding leadership and service. Mrs. Lou is p***ionate about teaching and learning she almost feels like an extended grandmother because the love is genuine. Mrs. Sunshinne brings energy and happiness to the children. I love the team!"

2016-12-03

"Mrs. Quintessa and Mrs. Bernice provide outstanding leadership and service. Mrs. Lou is passionate about teaching and learning she almost feels like an extended grandmother because the love is genuine. Mrs. Sunshinne brings energy and happiness to the children. I love the team!"

2016-10-01

"This school was such a great find for my family and I. It is conveniently located...the price was reasonable, and they accepted my employer's child care subsidy program!!! The staff is all around awesome!!!"

Share La Petite Academy - 2330 John Hawkins Parkway's store rating

La Petite Academy - 2330 John Hawkins Parkway is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 2330 John Hawkins Parkway is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 2330 John Hawkins Parkway participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.