Stores > La Petite Academy - 20110 Ashburn Village Blvd

1-703-729-0500
      1-703-723-9046
      7128@lapetite.com
      1-703-729-0500

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 20110 Ashburn Village Blvd by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"I loved La Petite from the phone call to schedule a tour with the assistant director, to the tour that was given, to the excitement and just love from the staff. Megan and Kara are always so happy and greets us everytimr with a big smile and brief conversation. I feel like the teamwork, and specifically the Preschool teacher, is very hard to top. Ms. Zoe is phenomenal in her ideas for the curriculum, she is so creative and excited, it's contagious. Her individual attentiveness with a diverse and lively group, and communication is top notch. She really is one of a kind and I'm so grateful to have her as my child's teacher."

2017-09-09

"- love getting pictures through the day- i loved that during the summer camps, there are daily topics/activities/calender of events- i love that the infant classroom is pretty large and has lots of different toys for the kids to explore- i love having a passionate and caring teacher like Mrs. Harpreet. She makes dropping off my child easy and worry free. She truly cares about the children and always has updates on my child. She is amazing and my child loves her."

2017-07-26

"Great job, everyone was amazing. The school was clean and organized, the children well behaved. We will be enrolling as soon as we determine level of care."

2017-04-26

"The Assistant Director, Megan Cole, was absolutely wonderful. She was thorough, answered all of my questions before I even had a chance to ask them. Her enthusiasm and compassion for the students, staff, and school (curriculum, and facility itself) were contagious. This school was a last minute addition to my list of schools to visit but the first one I was able to visit and they have set the standard quite high. Thank you for a wonderful tour and a great first impression to the area!"

2017-03-13

"My ONLY negative is really in regards to the facility. Everything is a bit dull and old looking compared to a lot of the facilities in the area. It needs a little pick me up; however the staff makes up for it! My main priority is a safe, loving, warm environment & this La petite facility definitely has that warm feeling. I'm so thankful for that..... on another note, I called back to schedule an appt for Monday to drop off enrollment packets. I was surprised when they said- stop on by when it's convenient for you! Wow!!! Every other facility I feel like I have to jump thru hoops for tour times or pickup packets or get information. I have to schedule EVERY appt at all other facility which makes me feel uncomfortable - like they are hiding something. A facility that says stop on by anytime tells me its a daycare that is on the up and up, always providing excellent care.... I really could say so much more! Love the staff."

2017-02-04

"Nice school, great staff. Will definitely recommend. Like their flexibility."

2016-12-25

"Tour was thorough, enough info given. Whether or not we enroll with basically be a wieghing of convenience between transferring to a new Minnieland or changing to LA Pe***e. Currently kids go Minn next door, which is closing."

2016-12-24

"The school has been fabulous so far! The infant room teachers are kind, responsiveness, and loving. I really feel that they love and care for my son while he's in their care."

2016-12-17

2016-09-17

"I've loved having my kids attend the school. There are some teachers that we don't really like and others that we absolutely love"

2016-09-10

2016-08-06

"Our overall experience has been great! We love miss Joelle but the newer assistant director is not always so friendly. The teachers keep us coming back everyday!"

2016-07-30

2016-06-18

"Not a great situation for a newborn or infant. Possibly suitable for older children."

2016-02-03

"I understand that the school we enrolled in has financial limitations. But I still feel strongly that some improvement can be done."

Share La Petite Academy - 20110 Ashburn Village Blvd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 20110 Ashburn Village Blvd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 20110 Ashburn Village Blvd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 20110 Ashburn Village Blvd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.